• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Frost's Eve [ORPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Yes you must so I can stay with this project and support it

Edit
Do you think I'm evil making people work fast?

Last edited:

SeedinAethyr

Spam Moderator
Level 11
Hey Archange1. Your project, Sin's Paradise ORPG, looks pretty promising. You've used some pretty nice icons, and your spells seem decent. However, many seem just like Warcraft 3 spells with a different icon and description. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but it isn't that good either. I (like many other Warcraft 3 players) prefer custom spells to regular Warcraft 3 spells. I'm not too big of a fan of ORPGs, especially ones with maximum levels over one hundred, but I think I would make an exception for yours.
(Also, I'm not certain, but the first two icons for the abilities of the Spirit Avatar seem switched. Shouldn't Chargebolt be the lightning ball, not the poleaxe? Also, the Spirit Avatar's name seems to be spelled both Zeul and Zuel. Which way is it spelled?)

Level 14
-> Yeah the icons are switched.
-> Thank you for pointing out the typos! It's supposed to be Zuel.
-> Each hero has 2 custom spells and 2 edited warcraft abilities, because nobody was willing to make the spells I wanted.
-> Thank you very much. :)

Level 14
Can I use your Sin's Paradise Signature? For my Signature :D
Of course you can hun that's why it's there.

@progress - I'm just going to be honest here, as I'm very tired.
I lost a close family member, he shot himself through the head.
I've pretty much lost all motivation and I'm a little confused right now.

I'll be back to my old self, but for now I haven't been working on anything really.
Very sorry.

Yours in truth,

~Archange1

Level 30
Of course you can hun that's why it's there.

@progress - I'm just going to be honest here, as I'm very tired.
I lost a close family member, he shot himself through the head.
I've pretty much lost all motivation and I'm a little confused right now.

I'll be back to my old self, but for now I haven't been working on anything really.
Very sorry.

Yours in truth,

~Archange1

Awww, thats too bad that you are not working on the project. And its really sad to lose a close family member.... you deserve a rest. <3

Level 14
You should use more resources available in the internet than hoping to find someone to make models/2D stuffs for you cause the chances of finding members is to slim. Anyway I'm in for testing but I wish you can show us some screenshots if there are any(The album link don't have images).

the album doesnt have any screenshots because there arent any screenshots available yet.
the progress being made has been more coding than terrain. if you want a screenshot of some triggers i can certainly do that c:

and i do use the models available however i think we can agree that there are a lot of things missing.

Level 28
if you want a screenshot of some triggers i can certainly do that c:

211785-albums5481-picture65466.gif

and i do use the models available however i think we can agree that there are a lot of things missing.

True. Good luck with the 3D artist hunt. Try contacting some artists.

Level 14
~bump

Doomlord has made a unique version of an item restriction system for me so that part is now fully functional.
Armors are set to their proper classifications, as well as weapons.
(ex. Heroes with a heavy armor proficiency can only wear heavy armor)

More progress has been done on the terrain, screenshots MAY be posted sometime in the near future. ;]
Currently found a bug that makes workers ignore returning lumber to lumber mills and only go for the town halls. Gonna have to fix that.

Also a big thanks to JollyD for fulfilling my icon request. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.