• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Freaky Forest Survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
simple game you may choose out of 3 ents being Hunter,king, and tracker they must kill the humans before the 45 min timer.The humans may choose out of survivalst,warrior,android and ect they must survive un till the timer ends. how every dont bother trying to kill the ents unlees u chose to be warrior hes the only one that maches up to the ents.

Keywords:
survival
Contents

Freaky Forest Survival (Map)

Reviews
17:15, 2nd Jul 2008 Firelord213: [√] This map may contain small bugs in it but it's possible to play.A lot more effort could be put in it. The map is not protected so no need for any map protection information The map has much un needed stuff...

M

17:15, 2nd Jul 2008
Firelord213:
[√] This map may contain small bugs in it but it's possible to play.A lot more effort could be put in it.
The map is not protected so no need for any map protection information

The map has much un needed stuff like:
Some areas you NUKED flowers and much other plants.
Nuked the starting points with FX stuff, It causes lag.
And you give a message ''Made by aaa90ii'' all the time, Your name is all over the map!

45 minutes is way too much , I got bored quite quickly.

Level 3
Dude! All of your maps are stolen! Can someone please delete all of these and ban this son of a b*tch?!

aehm i mean WAYNE!?

jeha maybe the map is stolen BUT the map is made to get played and if the "true" maker doesn't put that map in here then aaa... can do that in my opinion because he helps to share the map to other wc3 player

Level 5
Agreeing with Emaw... You his bestest ever buddy or something? (Made pretty obvious by th fact you've only got one post). Because even if aaa is trying to promote it (Which I highly doubt he is) it's still a stolen map and it is against the site policy to post a map that isn't yours! Perhaps the true creator didn't want to post it, or was just about to, and if he was now the Mod's are just gonna think, wow this is stolen from aaa. It's not on in my eyes.

Hellos and Goodbyes

-Thick