• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FPS Kael (Blood Mage)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I have no idea if this would work or not, but if you wanna try and make it work, here it is.
I tried importing it and it works as a regular unit from a top-down perspective, but I have no idea how to make a first-person camera in-game for testing, so yeah.
It's all on you.

I just wanted to try to animate something from a first-person perspective, so this came up.

Anyway, have fun with it.
Rock and stone.

Credits or whatever not needed.
Feel free to use however u want, edit it or whatever.
Pretty up the textures, add more stuffs, change animation, what have you.

PORTRAIT:
The portrait is just Kael's regular portrait.
Since I didn't edit it, you're gonna have to find it yourself.
It's quite easy using Magos though.
Just extract and then just rename it from kael_portrait.mdx to FPS_Kael_Portrait.mdx.

Edit:
Added a non cell-shaded version.

Tags: FPS, first-person, first-person shooter, first person, first person shooter
Previews
Contents

FPS Kael (Model)

FPS Kael No Cell Shade (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Might be useful for some applications, but the use case is very slim. Good work nevertheless.
Well, it may surprise you to know that Illidan(evil)X did something like this years ago:

That's very interesting.
I imagine this model would be more for those older type of first-person games where the Z-axis isn't taken into consideration much.
The controls for moving the viewport based on mouse input...now that, wonder how that could be ever done here.

Level 7
Well, it may surprise you to know that Illidan(evil)X did something like this years ago:

DAMNnn!!!!! As a big fan of the first two Dooms I am shocked to only now find out that something like this was made in Warcraft III! My Applause and most sincere respect for Illidan(evil)X.

@ BoatyMcBoatface300 very cool idea man, I already see you making a version with magician/necromancer staff and perhaps a sword and axe version for Footman and Grunt... hehe, this all made my imagination go wild... unfortunately I lack the skills to make this... :p