• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Founders of the North

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Presenting
Founders of the North

Originally created by: ShadeGabriel/Sifonseal

Remake by: Jay
full

Contact Info
-> DISCORD <-

I will not be replying to any comments here
unless it's hive staff, please use the discord link
provided above if you're looking for a conversation.

History
First and foremost this is a remake so this project is a re-write from scratch, the author "ShadeGabriel/Sifonseal" has abandoned the map, please refer to the original Founders of the North 1.24 thread for any other information about it. Reforged is a broken mess expect problems it's going to take some time and not all content/features have been implemented/reworked. There has been a few so-called remakes but in my opinion they have gone away from the original concept therefore I'm not interested in other map comparisons this is done for the people that want a continuation of Founders of the North. Any new information will be posted in the discord so if you're looking for clarity I would try going there.
Map Info
Requires: Warcraft III The Frozen Throne or Reforged (Classic graphics recommended)

Single-player or Multi-player?
Both but there is still some missing content from the original, it's a work in a progress.

Basic description:
In a land of countless perils and infinite opportunities you begin your journey. A world where the Church wars the Northern Pagans, where trade flourishes throughout the lands, a world where crafts and trades fill the days and wolves control the night. Founders of the North is a map where you seek to rise from a lowly wanderer to become a great lord of the north, where you end up and how you get there is entirely up to you, but never forget that you are not alone in the north. Founders gives players a chance to explore a highly interactive world that is full of lore as well as majestic and harsh, such is the North. Founders can be played many ways, as a free-for-all battle royal over control of the north, played with politics, alliances, loyalty and backstabbing, you can even play co-op and defend the north from a common enemy…

Features:
Economics, Companionship, Hunting, Fishing, Farming, Herding, Gathering, Alchemy, Merchantry, Banditry, & more.

Credits
Credits:
ShadeGabriel/Sifonseal

Mr. Bob
World of Warcraft
Ergius
HappyTauren
olofmoleman
Karland90
Skrik
Kitabatake
bakr
Jiok
Ujimasa Hojo

The Pale King
Tleno
Tradesend
Keaponlaffin
Hero_Lief
Blazer
Abc1337
Drondert
Mael
FibSaSk
Phoenix
Darkmuch
The Flamestorm
Soulless Ginger

J' InFiniTY

Missing credits:
Refer to contact info to contact me if forgotten, you can also check resources to see what's being used

Contents

Founders of the North (Map)

Level 7
Really glad someone is picking up the map! One of my favourites for sure. Someday Solar Conquest and Planetary Domination will have someone pick them up too 🙏 My understanding it that you just have the original terrain and object data, and that you are rebuilding most triggers from scratch? It is a massive task and it is obviously WIP, but I really hope you keep up the good work.

:goblin_yeah:

Edit: feedback moved to Discord.

Last edited: