• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ForestTrollHawk

This is a model I did for a map im making. It is an Amani troll in Zul'aman imbued with a spirt, this one being a hawk (mix of dragonhawk and eagle)
~In-game textures
~Works in-game
~Has a portrait
~Animations function

Enjoy.

Keywords:
Hawk, Eagle, Troll, amani, zul'aman, spirit, dragonhawk, Forest,
Contents

ForestTrollHawk (Model)

ForestTrollHawk (Model)

Reviews
21:54, 13th May 2009 Pyritie: You stuck a bird head... on a troll... Cavman: Py, it's from WoW, the Amani Eagle God. I'm moving it back to pending for now, will test it later. Tested. Works. Very Useful for people making Zul'Aman, or just...

M

21:54, 13th May 2009
Pyritie: You stuck a bird head... on a troll...

Cavman:
Py, it's from WoW, the Amani Eagle God. I'm moving it back to pending for now, will test it later.

Tested. Works. Very Useful for people making Zul'Aman, or just Amani maps in gerneral. Would be better if you added a Dissipate Animation.

I said it first >.>

who cares if you said it first? o_O

anyway...... you could do somewhat of a featery shoulders and maybe a feathery "skirt" of loose feathers here and there if you get me. maybe some on feet and that would be it C:

btw.. hypogryph head texture doesn't look like a good idea for a amani hawk god

Rating: 3.56/5 nice.

~Misha~

Level 3
I dont get it. its a bird head on a troll. thats it. needs more than just a bird head, stuff like feathers, maybe some on the shoulders, wrists, spear. bird head or beak on the spear. anything to continue the theme.