1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Forest Trolls

Submitted by The_Warchief
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
IMPORTANT: Witch Doctor's default portrait doesn't like the TC mask. Modified portrait can be found here.
IMPORTANT: The typo in the Berserker's skin in intentional. Blizzard mistakenly made the path "BeserkHeadHunter" instead of "BeRserkHeadHunter." Took me forever to figure that out. Their fault, not mine, lmao.

Fairly simple reskins of the Headhunter and Witch Doctor units to turn them into forest trolls. Forest Trolls were originally planned to still be part of the Horde in the early days of Warcraft III's development, so I thought it'd be neat to kind of use the Forest Troll and Forest Troll Shadow Priest designs and apply them to the Headhunter and Witch Doctor, respectively, while still giving them my own twist. Will likely add on more units to this bundle later, like a Berserker and Shadow Hunter skin.

Update 1: Added a quick alt version of the Headhunter without TC bracers, for custom model compatibility.
Update 2: Well I was originally going to do a more intricate skin for the Berserker, but I lost the original version I had been working on. Rather than keep you guys waiting even longer for me to redo it, here's a simpler one to tide y'all over.
Update 3: Shadow Hunter has been added to the group!
Previews
Contents

Forest Troll Headhunter (Texture)

Forest Troll Witch Doctor (Texture)

Forest Troll Headhunter Alt TC (Texture)

Forest Troll Berserker (Texture)

Forest Troll Shadow Hunter (Texture)

Reviews
~Nightmare
Useful bundle keep it up!
  1. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    While Forest Trolls are obviously inferior to Jungle Trolls, they are still Trolls and thus the Master Race. So I totally approve of fleshing out the Forest Trolls in this manner. : )

2. Lake

Lake

Resources:
    Resources:
    So simple, yet really effective and definitely useful! Love it ;) I'll most likely be using this is in a map! - Really love the witch doctor's face!

3. The_Warchief

The_Warchief

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Berserker has been added to the bundle! As I mentioned in the description, I had a somewhat more advanced version in the works, but ended up losing it. I'll probably remake it later on, but this one should suffice. Shadow Hunter and Bat Rider still incoming! Apologies for all the delays. Medical issues, holiday seasons and family drama are not a fun mix, lemme tell ya.

4. Lake

Lake

Resources:
    Resources:
    So awesome! Will definitely use your stuff in my map soon enough ;) I'll remember the credit ofc

5. The_Warchief

The_Warchief

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    At last we have the Shadow Hunter added to the bundle! I know the hair's a bit messy but the wrap is very small and awkward, was the best I could do with it.

I'd love to see it, when you do! As I mention in my sig, credits aren't required, but certainly appreciated. ^^

6. jj84

jj84

Resources:
    Resources:
    Keep it up.

7. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    That's a good Shadow Hunter reskin.

8. Shakral