• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DireWolf.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Here's my new skin ... i got the concept from a movie i really love! LADY IN THE WATER!!

Heres the concept

= When these fearie dogs lay on the ground they hide themselves into the nature so they look like pitch of grass... why they are REALLY DANGEROUS!!

if someone could make a model out of this :p and make a burrow ability.. it could be AWSOME..

enjoy!

Keywords:
Fearie, Dog, Vines, Forest, Creatures, Wolf, Trees, Magic, Mystic, Scary, Demon
Contents

Forest Creature (Texture)

Reviews
22:31, 26th Aug 2008 THE_END: I still want more highlights, as I have said already, TOO DARK You have 4 days Edit: Dan van Ohllus [Rejected] More than 10 days, and still no changes.

M

22:31, 26th Aug 2008
THE_END: I still want more highlights, as I have said already, TOO DARK

You have 4 days

Edit:
Dan van Ohllus
[Rejected]
More than 10 days, and still no changes.

Level 34
Did you remove the fox's?
i would like to download them, but now theyr gone :(
He didn't removed them, it's Hive Workshop's bug, you just have to set ''Items / Page'' on 50, 100 or 200 ''Amount of results per page.'' and then you will see the foxes! That's not the first time that happened

I have the same bug with foxes right now, someone should fix that thing!

As for this skin, I think it looks great! 5/5

Level 2
Yo bro! Thats one wicked wolf and it looks like the wolf on the movie "Lady in the Water"
I guess.... but its nice!!!