Force Shield v1.0

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Force Shield
(Force Shield Ready)
IMPORT GUIDE :
1. Import TimedSpellEffect to your map (you can use the one from the test map, but I recommend grabbing the one I linked)
2. Import the Force Shield ability from Ability Editor (Object Editor) to your map
3. Import the Force Shield folder from Trigger Editor to your map
4. Configure the FShield Config trigger
5. Optionally, if you need the effect used in the test map, just import them from Import Manager to your map (CREDIT @Mythic if you use any of the sample effects used in the map!)
6. Alternative for the effect model is Force Shield (by @Devalut)
SPELL DESCRIPTION :
Protect buildings in an area within target point from any form of damage for a few seconds. Does not affect buildings with Invulnerability or another Force Shield.
SPELL INFORMATION :
Based on Force Shield from Red Alert 2 Yuri Revenge. This is the first spell using TimedSpellEffect, and I might reuse part of the code for future works.
MEDIA SHOWCASE :
CHANGELOG :
Version 1.0: Released
CREDIT :
@Nichilus - Bug Fixing
Electronic Arts - Original Idea
@Mythic - Shield Effect
@Devalut - Alternative Shield Effect Recommendation
@ApeJl - Alternative Shield Effect
Contents

Force Shield Testmap (Map)

Yes yes more RA2YR stuff. This is awesome! I'll implement this in my map. :goblin_good_job:
If only I can make models I would've started making an RA2YR map.

Edit: Oh no I can't open the map I only have jngp. :goblin_cry:
It requires patch 1.31 or Reforged because that's the patch that TimedSpecialEffect supports.

I'll be honest that I can't rewrite this into 1.26 or any other patch below 1.31 because that's gonna be a headache to work with. If you can, I suggest to have a copy of 1.31 in your installation.

Anyone may try to port this to 1.26, and I'll link them in the thread.

Level 2
I don't have the necessary sound files for that. If you have a sound effect recommendation, please inform me so I can make the necessary changes.
I ws just Kidding :D the spell works great. It just reminds me old times thou. Playing with my brother etc etc.

I ws just Kidding :D the spell works great. It just reminds me old times thou. Playing with my brother etc etc.
Ah alright then, Thanks! I really need the sound files for perfect replication, though (it bothers me, but if I stuck with that, I cannot fill my time constraints). And, I cannot snatch EA's unless I want surprises in my email.

I hope you enjoy it ^^

Level 18
Ah alright then, Thanks! I really need the sound files for perfect replication, though (it bothers me, but if I stuck with that, I cannot fill my time constraints). And, I cannot snatch EA's unless I want surprises in my email.

I hope you enjoy it ^^
You can just make your own sound files. :goblin_good_job: Just to avoid copyright issues.