1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Forbidden Spell Pack 2.5

Submitted by -Berz-
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
About the Spells
Unholy Execution
For the cost of own life, spell deals damage to targeted enemy unit. If targeted unit HP is less than 33% the unit will die instantly. If casters life is to low to cast this sacrifical spell, spell won't have any effect.
Screen
[​IMG]

Teeth
Sends a shards of thorned souls that were killed by the casters sword. Those shards deals line damage.
Screen
[​IMG]

Taste of Death

Death Knight casts a sacrifical dark magic. For the cost of his own life force spell deals damage to each unit in area of effect 600. If casters life becomes lower than 600 when casting this spell, the caster comes to the Brink of Death and goes rampage: it have increased attack speed and steals HP on each attack. Buff lasts a few seconds.
Screen
[​IMG]

Link of Horror

Creates an Unholy link between caster and the targeted unit. Targeted unit will suffer damage over time and its movement will decrease. When the spell effect lasts casters life regeneration and movement increases. Any spell that will hit the targeted unit, will break the link.
Screen
[​IMG]

Fatal Strike

Caster fakes his own death, making him lost life. But after a second he strikes down with brute force dealing AOE damage.

Demonic Fists
Demonic Power takes over the caster, causing each attack dealing more damage, faster attack speed, and splash damage to nearby enemy land units.

Nether Chains
Creates a rift connected to nether world. Every 1 second strikes out a negative energy, that jumps on random targets.
Screen
[​IMG]

Drag
Drags targeted unit to the caster for a period of time. While the drag lasts, caster turns invisible which enables him to Prey targets down. When the drag ends, there will come to explosion that will damage nearby enemy units.
Screen
[​IMG]

Desolate
Feast takes over casters body, making him jump around the targeted unit and slashing it up. The number of slashes depends on level, each slash deals 75 damage and each slash steals small amount of life and gives it to the caster.
Screen
[​IMG]

Stealth
Allows the Rouge to become invisible, but move slower. When Rouges next attack strikes from behind, it will deal 10x agility damage, stun the target for a short period of time and there is also a chance that Rouge will gain additional attack speed for a few seconds.
Screen
[​IMG]

Ghostly Strike
Rouges next attack will deal more damage, Rouge will also gain fully evasion for a few seconds.
Screen
[​IMG]

Double Edge

Moves Caster and the targeted unit to the point between position of Caster and Target, because of the crash that happens, there bursts out two Shockwaves.
Screen
[​IMG]

Silent Shout
Teleports Caster to the targeted point, because of pressure while Caster is moving trough space, Casters screams out a voice that silence nearby enemies.

Flame Shield
Caster consumes his body with fire, giving him bonus armor, fire will burst out every 1 second in AoE 300 and deal damage.
Screen
[​IMG]

Heroic Strike
Caster smashes the targeted unit with his brutal strength. If targeted unit is under effect of Thunder Clap it will suffer more damage.
Screen
[​IMG]

Fire Fly
Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units area over time.
Screen
[​IMG]

Deadly Throw
Assassin toss the dagger with deadly force. Dagger deals the distance damage, the greather is the distance, greather is the damage. Targeted unit will get stunned on the impact, for a short period of time.

Hammers Wrath
Calls a Hammer that will fall from the sky. While the Hammer is falling targeted unit will get stunned for 0.80 second. Targeted unit will take some damage.
Screen
[​IMG]

Hammer Forge
Paladins Hammer becomes unbalanced and it starts to charge out the Waves of force that will damage units in a line of facing of the caster.
Screen
[​IMG]

Quick Blades
Quickly slashes the target, with up to 10 slashes. Each slash will torn a pice of targeted units soul and cause it to suffer some damage.

Blade Fury
When this unit is attacked, there is a chance that this unit will make a quick move trough time and counter attack the attacking unit, and than return to the previous position. Also permanently awards some attack speed.
Screen
[​IMG]

Fire Grip
Consumes the target with flames. Target will suffer damage every .20 second, for up to 5 seconds. If targeted unit dies, the charge of fire will burst out of target, damaging nearby units.
Screen
[​IMG]

Nether Pulse
Damages and burns mana of all enemy units in Aoe 350.
Screen
[​IMG]

Bite of Death
Bites the target with powerful dark magic. Target will suffer health loss, and th caster will heal himself for the amount of damage done. The targets armor will get reduced for a short period of time.
Screen
[​IMG]

Blessed Hammer
Blessed Hammer makes a rift that will charge towards the targeted point.

Shadow Raze
Rouge connects wit the shadows, enables her to move in a line really fast and damage enemy units.
Screen
[​IMG]

Cross Fire
Crates two fire rifts at the each side of the caster, that will shoot out the linear flames bolts towards the targeted point.
Screen
[​IMG]

Dragon Claw
Slashes the target up for some damage.There is a chance that casters blade releases hudge amount of force that will damage and stunn the enemy units in the area.
Screen
[​IMG]

Gods Blessing
Caster recives the blessing of the gods, that removes all negative buffs from it and heals him for some Hp, friendly units around the caster will recive only healing. There is a chance that caster heals himself for full amount of Hp and makes himself invulnerable for a few seconds.

About Updates/Changelog
V1.01
Some leaks fixses
Modified Teeth
V1.02
Repaired a leak(thanks to Fabba)
Those 5 spells are now leak free
V1.03
Fixsed location leak
Added 1 spell: Demonic Fists
V1.04
Bug fix thanks to xxdingo93xx
V1.05
Added a spell(Nether Chains)
Some minor changes
Thanks to THW members for their support and helping me out.
V1.06
Added a spell(Drag)
Fixsed some effects/durations,etc
V1.07
Added a spell (Desolate)
Also some sfx changes
V1.08
Added new spell Stealth
V1.09
Added 5 spells
Heroic Strike
Ghostly Strike
Silent Shout
Double Edge
Flame Shield
Modified sfx on Fatal Strike
Some other minor not important changes
V 2.0
Added spells:
-Fire Fly
-Deadly Throw
-Hammers Wrath
-Hammer Forge
Some other minor changes
V 2.1
Added spells:
-Quick Blades
-Blessed Hammer
V 2.2
Added Blade Fury
Some other minor changes
V 2.3
Added spells:
-Nether Pulse
-Bite of Death
-Fire Grip
Some other changes like:
-added/changed special effects on some spells
-little tooltip changes
-new hero
-slightly changed terrain
-removed not used spells/triggers
-added Atributes ability, for testing atribute based spells
V 2.4
-Just new spell, Shadow Raze
V 2.5
-Totally new terrain
-creep spawns
-Little AoS style map
-New spells:
+Gods Blessing
+Dragon Claw
+Cross Fire

Please leave comments and rate!

I hope you find these spells useful.

-BerZeKeR-

Keywords:
Spell pack, forbidden, sacrifice, paladin, demon, holy, spells, GUI, nether, rage, fury, blade, desolate, death, stealth, throw, dagger, fire,
Contents

Forbidden Spell Pack 2.5 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 2 Dec 2011 Bribe: This has memory leaks.
  1. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the comment bounty =)
    I'm glad you like them.
    New version probably tomorrow, its all done, i just need a few screenshots and thats pretty much it :D

Edit:
    Updated(I hope i didn't miss something)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  2. ronaldo

ronaldo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great Spell Pack. Thanks. Hope one day they all will be Mui.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  3. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thanks for your comment ronaldo!

Hmmm...I'm not working on this spell pack very much anymore, I lost interest.. D:

4. MajorSonnwaitts

MajorSonnwaitts

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    That's bad. Well, nothing lasts forever. At least this spellpack is excellent as it is now.

5. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Heheh, I do not loose interest in Wc3 but I loose time which is eaten by Reallife >.>

6. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Yeah, thats true too, Real life is a pain in the ass D:
    But I'm working on some spell right now, and i have to import some other spell...
    So count on the update =)

7. matmat01

matmat01

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I hope the new spells are insane!! you know, not jass but, WOW!

And also, If you PEOPLE want to make multiple Heroes use the skills. Like Illidan and Arthas using the same ability, here are the steps:
    1.Copy the Ability and add an editor suffix to make sure you got the right spell.
    2.Copy the Ability trigger.
    3.make new variables and use your common sense. Easy right?
    These steps is for the people who doesn't know much about variables.

THE SHADOW RAZE ROCKS!!! But the casting delay is the problem. It's not instant cause you have to wait .15 secs before the spell runs. This is also useful to Illidan using the Spell Throw animation.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  8. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well...I'll start working on this this weekend, the "throw" or something is almost done and I'll see, maybe I'll get some ideas to make more =)

Ah here is the new spell if intersted YouTube - 1337hax0rD3m0M0vi3

9. Geoffroy77

Geoffroy77

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really really good job ! 10/5 i'm lovin it

10. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Geoffroy77, thanks for the supportive words! =)

11. Duhcake

Duhcake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Great spells, And Nice testmap idea =D You should make that kind of map with those heroes :)

12. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hehe, thanks Duhcake, for your time for testing and for comment ^^

Hmm..a map? My days of mapping are over i think, but yeah some people could use it as a template(but making the whole map a bit bigger)

13. Dark_Dragon

Dark_Dragon

Resources:
    Tools:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    lol i beaten the map! played it for long + really nice spells you got there friend. Well only thing i found that could be easier to import... is actually why do you have a lot of temp_points you only need one and use them for instant call RemoveLocation action but well i must say u got a tone of spells and they are really nice its been i while when i checked your spell pack you updated it to a single player map play lol really nice!

Only one thing since you like GUI did you check my Ultra vGUI and if you did what do you think about it, coz i would really like to see ur spell pack MUI, no global variables + vGUI ^^ since making such a stuff in vGUI is easy + no need for custom script removelocation, rect...

Well its only a suggestion so do what you like your spell pack is already awesome 5/5 and plz comment on my vGUI

Thanks!

14. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Dark_Dragon ^^

Thanks for the comment!
    And i'm really glad you like it :D

And i will check it, today when i get back home... D:

15. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Hey blade.

I have now checked your spells.

Some of them are quite basic and normal and much used,
    other were original and extremly good.

Well I am now using Local Handle Vars and IT PWNS!!! xD
    Are you able to do jass spells?

I would surely advice you to learn vJASS with LHV, too! <3

16. Daredeamon

Daredeamon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah.... It's really cool! Better than I expected it to be. But I changed Fatal Strike a little. So now it when he 'fakes his death', I hid him for five seconds, so that it takes longer to do his ability. I can imagine adding a stun ability to the hero, so he'd stun and for a few seconds, and then he kabooms. Also, when I hide the units the enemy's dont attack him anymore ;)

EDIT: 4/5 For game experience and for wide variety of spells.

You could get the last point from me if you take out the lag on one of the spells the paladin has. (The one with the line of electric bashes). Also, to make more WOW's and DAMN's coming from the audience, add more special effects to e.g. The AoE, Caster and/or target(s).

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  17. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Daredeamon, thanks for your comment! ^^

I'm glad you like it =) And you are free to edit the as you wish.

About the Paladins spell, i'll check it and than i'll see if there is anything to do.

18. Daredeamon

Daredeamon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okay. I think most of them are awesome spells anyway. I'm making a huge map. Using these abilities in the map would be fantastic. But I don't know if i'll continue the project since it's so big and I cant really do it on my own....

Back on topic:
    I might go up and around fixing and perfecting the spells myself, adding things such as: Proper timing, good effects and such. But I'll just see if it's needed in the first place. IF im going/not going to add it to my map.

19. -Berz-

-Berz-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thats on you, you decide if you want to use them :p

20. Daredeamon

Daredeamon

Resources: