• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forbidden Spell Pack 2.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Unholy Execution
For the cost of own life, spell deals damage to targeted enemy unit. If targeted unit HP is less than 33% the unit will die instantly. If casters life is to low to cast this sacrifical spell, spell won't have any effect.
unholy-ex.jpg

Teeth
Sends a shards of thorned souls that were killed by the casters sword. Those shards deals line damage.
teeth.jpg

Taste of Death

Death Knight casts a sacrifical dark magic. For the cost of his own life force spell deals damage to each unit in area of effect 600. If casters life becomes lower than 600 when casting this spell, the caster comes to the Brink of Death and goes rampage: it have increased attack speed and steals HP on each attack. Buff lasts a few seconds.
taste-of-death.jpg

Link of Horror

Creates an Unholy link between caster and the targeted unit. Targeted unit will suffer damage over time and its movement will decrease. When the spell effect lasts casters life regeneration and movement increases. Any spell that will hit the targeted unit, will break the link.
link-of-horor.jpg

Fatal Strike

Caster fakes his own death, making him lost life. But after a second he strikes down with brute force dealing AOE damage.

Demonic Fists
Demonic Power takes over the caster, causing each attack dealing more damage, faster attack speed, and splash damage to nearby enemy land units.

Nether Chains
Creates a rift connected to nether world. Every 1 second strikes out a negative energy, that jumps on random targets.
nether-chains.jpg

Drag
Drags targeted unit to the caster for a period of time. While the drag lasts, caster turns invisible which enables him to Prey targets down. When the drag ends, there will come to explosion that will damage nearby enemy units.
drag.jpg

Desolate
Feast takes over casters body, making him jump around the targeted unit and slashing it up. The number of slashes depends on level, each slash deals 75 damage and each slash steals small amount of life and gives it to the caster.
desolate.jpg

Stealth
Allows the Rouge to become invisible, but move slower. When Rouges next attack strikes from behind, it will deal 10x agility damage, stun the target for a short period of time and there is also a chance that Rouge will gain additional attack speed for a few seconds.
stealth.jpg

Ghostly Strike
Rouges next attack will deal more damage, Rouge will also gain fully evasion for a few seconds.
ghostly-strike.jpg

Double Edge

Moves Caster and the targeted unit to the point between position of Caster and Target, because of the crash that happens, there bursts out two Shockwaves.
double-edge.jpg

Silent Shout
Teleports Caster to the targeted point, because of pressure while Caster is moving trough space, Casters screams out a voice that silence nearby enemies.

Flame Shield
Caster consumes his body with fire, giving him bonus armor, fire will burst out every 1 second in AoE 300 and deal damage.
flame-shield.jpg

Heroic Strike
Caster smashes the targeted unit with his brutal strength. If targeted unit is under effect of Thunder Clap it will suffer more damage.
heroic-strike.jpg

Fire Fly
Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units area over time.
fire-fly.jpg

Deadly Throw
Assassin toss the dagger with deadly force. Dagger deals the distance damage, the greather is the distance, greather is the damage. Targeted unit will get stunned on the impact, for a short period of time.

Hammers Wrath
Calls a Hammer that will fall from the sky. While the Hammer is falling targeted unit will get stunned for 0.80 second. Targeted unit will take some damage.
hammers-wrath.jpg

Hammer Forge
Paladins Hammer becomes unbalanced and it starts to charge out the Waves of force that will damage units in a line of facing of the caster.
hammer-forge.jpg

Quick Blades
Quickly slashes the target, with up to 10 slashes. Each slash will torn a pice of targeted units soul and cause it to suffer some damage.

Blade Fury
When this unit is attacked, there is a chance that this unit will make a quick move trough time and counter attack the attacking unit, and than return to the previous position. Also permanently awards some attack speed.
fury-blade.jpg

Fire Grip
Consumes the target with flames. Target will suffer damage every .20 second, for up to 5 seconds. If targeted unit dies, the charge of fire will burst out of target, damaging nearby units.
fire-grip.jpg

Nether Pulse
Damages and burns mana of all enemy units in Aoe 350.
nether-pulse.jpg

Bite of Death
Bites the target with powerful dark magic. Target will suffer health loss, and th caster will heal himself for the amount of damage done. The targets armor will get reduced for a short period of time.
bite-of-death.jpg

Blessed Hammer
Blessed Hammer makes a rift that will charge towards the targeted point.

Shadow Raze
Rouge connects wit the shadows, enables her to move in a line really fast and damage enemy units.
shadow-raze.jpg

Cross Fire
Crates two fire rifts at the each side of the caster, that will shoot out the linear flames bolts towards the targeted point.
cross-fire.jpg

Dragon Claw
Slashes the target up for some damage.There is a chance that casters blade releases hudge amount of force that will damage and stunn the enemy units in the area.
dragon-claw.jpg

Gods Blessing
Caster recives the blessing of the gods, that removes all negative buffs from it and heals him for some Hp, friendly units around the caster will recive only healing. There is a chance that caster heals himself for full amount of Hp and makes himself invulnerable for a few seconds.

V1.01
Some leaks fixses
Modified Teeth
V1.02
Repaired a leak(thanks to Fabba)
Those 5 spells are now leak free
V1.03
Fixsed location leak
Added 1 spell: Demonic Fists
V1.04
Bug fix thanks to xxdingo93xx
V1.05
Added a spell(Nether Chains)
Some minor changes
Thanks to THW members for their support and helping me out.
V1.06
Added a spell(Drag)
Fixsed some effects/durations,etc
V1.07
Added a spell (Desolate)
Also some sfx changes
V1.08
Added new spell Stealth
V1.09
Added 5 spells
Heroic Strike
Ghostly Strike
Silent Shout
Double Edge
Flame Shield
Modified sfx on Fatal Strike
Some other minor not important changes
V 2.0
Added spells:
-Fire Fly
-Deadly Throw
-Hammers Wrath
-Hammer Forge
Some other minor changes
V 2.1
Added spells:
-Quick Blades
-Blessed Hammer
V 2.2
Added Blade Fury
Some other minor changes
V 2.3
Added spells:
-Nether Pulse
-Bite of Death
-Fire Grip
Some other changes like:
-added/changed special effects on some spells
-little tooltip changes
-new hero
-slightly changed terrain
-removed not used spells/triggers
-added Atributes ability, for testing atribute based spells
V 2.4
-Just new spell, Shadow Raze
V 2.5
-Totally new terrain
-creep spawns
-Little AoS style map
-New spells:
+Gods Blessing
+Dragon Claw
+Cross Fire

Please leave comments and rate!

I hope you find these spells useful.

-BerZeKeR-

Keywords:
Spell pack, forbidden, sacrifice, paladin, demon, holy, spells, GUI, nether, rage, fury, blade, desolate, death, stealth, throw, dagger, fire,
Contents

Forbidden Spell Pack 2.5 (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 2 Dec 2011 Bribe: This has memory leaks.
Level 8
how can i lower the Fury blade to only trigger 5 % and not 10% ?

And could you make so that when the hero is pointing away from a target "fleeing" it wont trigger the teleport ? that would be cool, becouse theres alot of suicide in this spell, its hard run away from ranged etc when you keep teleporting back at them :)

Or maybe adding a cooldown, wich allows him only to enable teleport 3 times every 15 minute or something like that. Its becouse im using the spell in a footmen map, and theres alot of action there :)

Or could i make it to a spell that has a cooldown ? making it only active in fx 15 seconds, and then it will stop been active, and a cooldown on fx 15 seconds must accure before it can be activated again ? Can that be done ?

Nope, i won't be making anything... you can simply take some buff based spell like roar, and apply buff to only your hero. So the spell would only work as long as you'd have the buff. Trigger stays the same, even buff can stay the same.

So you need a Roar spell, modify it so it only applies to hero (set targets allowed to self) and set aoe to 1. set mana cost and duration, go to buffs in objecteditor create new buff link it to the roar spell that you just modified. Go to trigger editor link that buff to the spell. Give modified roar spell to your hero. You can also delete my spell (the passive one). go ingame test, watch how you win :p

I hope you sort of understand what i'm trying to tell you.

Let me look at it tomorow...

ok, first make it have more levels in object editor. then go to trigger editor and edit tese two lines
this
  • Unit - Cause UnitVarCaster10 to damage UnitVarTarget8, dealing 35.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
to this
  • Unit - Cause UnitVarCaster10 to damage UnitVarTarget8, dealing (35.00 x (Real((Level of Fire Grip for UnitVarCaster)))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
search for arithmetic-> convert integer to real->level of ability of unit

then this
  • Unit - Cause UnitVarCaster10 to damage (Picked unit), dealing 180.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
to
  • Unit - Cause UnitVarCaster10 to damage (Picked unit), dealing (180 x (Real((Level of Fire Grip for UnitVarCaster)))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
you can "level'' all the values by using this method; area of effest...

oh, edit also you need to change this line

• Floating Text - Create floating text that reads 35! above UnitVarTarget8 with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 20.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
to

• Floating Text - Create floating text that reads ((String((35.00 x (Real((Level of Fire Grip for UnitVarCaster10)))))) + !) above UnitVarTarget8 with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 20.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
there is also a trick, when you need to convert integer to real and then convert real back to integer to get rid of the .0000 in your floating text, so the best way is just to delete floating text from the trigger :/

Last edited:
as you click on 35 you have an option arithmetic, click it. then value + value appears click on first and type the value you want can be 35. then click the other value and search for math - change integer to real and then search for unit - level of ability for unit and the replace (triggering unit) with unitvarcaster10

it really isn't that hard, you can also check some other spells they run trough the same method.

Level 8
hi mate, i got an problem with Blessed hammer, the animation and effect dont effect proberly, it only shows fx 10% of the spell and same with damage, places where no effect = no damage made. or it just effect an thunder clap far away. I have changed map Terrain. When the map was on a Footmen terrain "Tiles" the spell worked fine....

here is the map:

Attachments

• Dota Footmen Frenzy 6.90.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 59
Level 5
Guys, pls help guys, especially the author >.<

i really amaze for the skill, efffect, and also power but sir
ONE BIG MAJOR problem...

i copy ur dummy, spell, and thats all, all spell and dummy
then i copas the TRigger spell...
when i save

EVERYTHG's error, except demon fist/hand
just whats hap? why the rest is error?
im not good at scrypt and GUI problem,
but it says, triggers error, expected a name
it keep on saying expected a name in every spell and error...
pls help me pls pls pls i beg u, n thx >.<
u can email me or PM me....

better just email me
[email protected]

thx sir, coz i really love it, 10/10 for ur work

Well... i'm pretty sure that you don't know much about importing spells, so i'll try to explain it to you, in short.

For start delete the spells you copied

Then go to preferences(i think it is there, or maybe options) tick something that involves automaticly create copied variables

now copy in this order:
the dummy (units) from object editor
buffs from object editor
spells from object editor
spell triggers from trigger editor

now trigger will give you an error, because WE cannot coonect some lines, like you will have to maually search which spell should the dummy cast, you can simply acomplish that by comparing original code(my) an yours that you just copied, you'll have to switch between the maps, not a big deal.

and this is about it, to be sure disable and enable trigger, if it still gives you errors.

Everything else is like general mapping, and i won't explain any further, because if you aren't sure what you are doing, then you shouldn't be doing it.

have a nice day and contact me again if you have any other problems regarding the spells.

Level 5
Ahaaaa ^^ got it got it... IT SURE im just a newbie ^^
i want to create my own map, but i saw ur spell creation is good ^^ so i want to try it there, and i see now... really...
thx a lot, (will try soon enough >...< the problem is the copy and paste time >.< ugh)

once again thx sire ^^
really its kinda hard, understanding this alone and by experimentals,
but the only things i dont really understand is about creating own trigger and how to use variable formula, well... i never learn it before >.<

and u knw whats hap to my other custom unit???
when i copas urs, and get the error,
almost error my edit, was turn into TRIGSTR_###(number from 0-150++)
wtf... all my work, my edit... haha
u knw whts that? the error of that too?

Level 5
oh one more thing, sry for double posting but this is before i make something crush or what, i know a bit about the trigger, but if i want to edit the spell ????
can i just edit the value at object editor?
then what value i SHouldnt change? or i can only change to formula at the spell trigger? pls guide me if u have some time ^^

thx a lot sire,

Not sure what you mean in your first post :s

well variables are simple, lets say you need a real(5.12) or integer(5) for something... ok lets take two reals:

real1 = 5.12
real2 = 3.14

mow you want to sum up those, in really basic ineffective way you would go cause unit to damage unit dealing 5.12 + 3.14 damage

now as you set te variables you only insert variables insted of values, like

cause unit to damage unit dealing real1 + real2 damage

or if you set it like
real1= 5.12
real2= 3.14
real3= real1 + real2

and use it like

cause unit to damage unit dealing real3 damage

i'm not good at explaining this... why don't you search for some tutorials?
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorials/

about editing spells... it depends on the spell, some deal(lets say damage) trough trigger and some trough object editor(dummy spell)

i hope you know how to change values in OE, because its basic really
in trigger editor is pretty much the same, only that you must click a few times to get to the value and change it. The problem is that tis are my begining spells and values aren't defined like in simple spell pack :/

Level 5
got it, but never really try to edit everything about variables and trigger yet except its simple as put the value one...

hmm ok then no prob, ill just need to re edit my file, i mean, thats error, happens after the error of previous pasting trigger...
then my other custom unit, ability, half of it details, turn into "TRIGSTR_005" and so on
originally i have name on it but it became like that....

hmm okay, but i kind of... dont really know whats this spell connect to where and where.... nearly figure it but fraid to take a risk, wrong editing may cause something bad too rite? haha

so if i want to change the name and damage or what...
i have to change in the trigger toO?

and sir, do u have any other simpel spell pack? ^^ te he
with various effect of course

thx again

Copying spells won't mess up our map, you can simpli disable the trigger if it doesn't work :)

Yeah, if you want to edit the (lets say damage) you'll have to edit the trigger or the spell in object editor as i said before, it depends on the spell.
If you can't figure it out, simply compare the trigger that you copied and the original trigger in this spell pack.

Yes i have lots of spells, click on my username and go under resources ;)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...l-pack-v1-3-a-125407/?prev=status=r2&u=-Berz- this one is the easiest to modify/import/use

Level 5
okay got it, ill contact u sir, soon if smthg doesnt work ^^
n thx, its work now , i can import it completely in my map...
im just want to try and editting some map ^^

and that simpel pack, is it really simpel? but it needs GUI and trigger rite?
u knw im not quite sure i knw all the formula coz no one tell me, teach me or what haha, really, sometimes it takes time to figure it out byself...
but ill try ^^ thx

anyway recommended me ur best stuff ^^
ill check it out soon and download it,

Level 5
oooh sire, i just realize something...
sure the spell is work BUT the effect....
its nothing... AT ALL, maybe 10% activated

i realize that smthing written in the trigger editor,
the spell sire, must be set to the caster?? allrite i get it, coz i dont import ur unit,
and i can choose my own unit, but then? what about some other spell
u set the trigger the specific unit and bla3
so i cant use it, can u tell me what should i edit?

like...

for caster, (triggering unit)
what about unitvarcaster?? whats this?
aaaaargh sire, sure its quite hard if i edit smthg that im not the one who crate it ^^
so pls....
spare some of ur time hehe ^^ for this explaination

thx a lot sire

Level 5
Sry for the late reply...
N oh thts my bad, after i import all ur files,
And save, there's no crush, i think everythgs goes as i plan,
But after i try the spell, it can't
Then i check the trigger...
OMG... All of it, missing target

Ex: for Demonic Fist
Like condition, cast ability equal to (very different OTHER spell)
Create 1 flameshield(dummy)
Create 1 attach
N so on, its all WRong connection, so i fix it with ur trigger and it works ^^ thx

Sire sorry to trouble u, but can u help me? I'm really confuse about this...
Pls help, for example
In altar of kings,
4 default hero, n 2 custom hero(copy from campaign, so doesn't count melee hero)
I set limit hero type,
Yes it works for 4default hero, but 2 custom hero can be train more than 1

Plus can u help me? How?? Can i make those other custom hero,
Base and same with melee heroes so i can make everythgs easily...

Or i simple way, i want all kind of hero can be trained once...
Heeelp >.<
Thx

Level 5
Aaaaarghh sir I'm so frustating...
Can't think the way about the tier, requirement, exact like i want...
Pls help me sir,

Once again,
For clear detail...

Hev 4 melee hero, 3other custom hero(more later)
I want all of it can be trained just once...

Or can help me on this idea?
At ht bgning,
Can only train 4 default melee hero
+ only once,
And then this four is unvailable forever
For second hero, is available if one of those 4 is trained
N second tier hero is limited too
Then for the third, is available if one of second tier hero is trained
All can be trained once,
Pls help me , dear sir "-Berzerker-"

Sry for double post but its really drive me crazy, can't solve it alone,
In additional, here in my place i can't found any single prson that can used WE properly...
Ill really thx for ur idea ^^ thx

for your hero problem...

stock.png

set stock to 1, and replenish interval to 3600, or simply temove the hero from the store after is bought via trigger editor, it shouldn't be hard:

event unit sells an unit
condition unit beeing sold is equal to (your hero)
actions remove unit from store (something about merchan, i forgot about it)

ok, so about your melee/custom hero...

set stock to 2(of a melee hero) and set requirements for the custom hero, to be the melee hero.

like here if i dont have a castle i cannot crate paladin, do the same only that you dont use castle but your hero.
paladin.png

I hope this works for you, but please ask your questions about the map in propher forum, not that i don't want to help, is just that this isn't the place for it and other people would help you too ;)
try here http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/ for general mapping help and http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/ here for triggers

Level 5
Thx sire, i really got it this time...

N sry to trouble u, thx for the reply,
Ok, for last question pls...
Just don't knw to look for the answer, I've already looking for it... But i can't
N i just want to ask,
If i have bladestorm model, and i use it to target bladestorm attach
Its only occur 1scd, meanwhile the bladestorm is 7scd
Can i make the effect last longer?
Or maybe i must use trigger? To make it loop? But how's the string order?

Thts lhe last ^^

Level 5
Umm yesss? U can check in here, hiveworkshop
Searching for "bladestorm" keyword n u will see lot of
"Zetfanginferno" 's creation model of this bladestorm,
Starting from fire bladestorm, water, ice, lightning, arcane, dark, blood
So much... But of course its occur about 1.25 seconds...
Coz its just repeat the same n the same thus it makes a bladestorm spin for 7 seconds...

So about the model.mdx
Where should i attach to have proper effect?
Or should i use trigger? But how?

Take my dummy unit, copy it and name it like "dummybladestormsfx" then change its model to bladestorm (your custom model) then whenever you need this effect, create a unit( dummybladestormsfx) at the location of the spell being cast, and add 7 second expiration timer to it

like this

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Peasant for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 7.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
ofc you will need to put in your unit and location, and ofc events and conitions. :)