1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

for ppl who didnt get to play yet, yet wunt to play

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by illadon, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Tari

Tari

Resources:
    Resources:
    nope. they are called Pets. everybody can have pets. Combat pets are another thing.

and it's only my hunter that will have a cat.. the priest just.. uhm.. she will die so fast anyway.

2. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Hehe i played stress test also I had a level 25 female human paladin. She kicked ass. Pets were funny but damn expensive. I had a parrot for 40 silver !! At level 10 thats alot of $$. Especially since i was one of the highest levels. I remember crossing over to kalimdor and attacking the crossroads and dominating all because I was the highest level. Also I found a cheap way to get easy cash. Theres a weapon freight that appears every hour by a sunken ship just off of ratchets dock. It would always give a level 20+ item when you opened it. So at level 10 i was dominating :). By the way you can only select 2 tradeskills which are now called professions. I had blacksmithing/mining. Made most of my armor and had the first guild tabard in the test. I was the leader of the order of the silver hand and respected leader of many raid groups that attacked the horde outside of ratchet.

How to get to ratchet.....Goto Westfall....Go south until you hit the ocean. Swim off the coast quite abit or level 30+ crocs will own you. Swim to booty bay a neutral town of goblins. Get the gryphon flight path from the gryphon master for times sake. Get on the ship that arrives at the dock every 4-5 minutes. Wait to arrive at ratchet....Type !pvp if in non-pvp server and start hacking away at orcs troll tauren and ud. Btw don't attack the goblins and other npcs inside ratchet or they will hate you. And you cannot use them to buy items and stuff. Otherwise have fun owning the horde or the opposite when 50+ tauren warriors come running at you. A good defense station is the house up on the hill above ratchet to the left of the road. Many horde attempted to take my raids out many times but the house proved to be a strategic location for a raid. The house was later renamed to Da House after the 2nd raid since we were constantly owning the horde when they ran up the stairs to the 2nd floor :).

Im sorry i rambled on and on but I really love this game and as soon as open beta comes out you may never see me agin o_O. If you know me :p. I would highly suggest investing you money on this product for it will corrupt our minds and make us fail at life :) In one week of stress test starting on thursday I skipped 2 days of school even after staying home on monday and tuesday since I was on vacation :). Have fun getting addicted to this game and I will see you there. I will be in the first pvp server on the list and will be the leader of the order of the silver hand guild. Don't even think about taking the name I already got my site up ^_^ www.wowsilverhand.bravehost.com

3. Modeler

Modeler

Resources:
    Resources:

Name: Insert Name Here

Race: Troll

Class: Shaman

Tradeskills: Skinning, leather crartsmen.

Hobbies: Exploring, killing monsters, using many many potions for no apparant reason....

--i didint post a name so ppl can steal it, cause nobody would think of it otherwise..

4. Soul Slayer

Soul Slayer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude i can't wait till WoW comes out, id like to be an Undead warlock, i guess id try herbalism alchemy/enchanting, yeah and its better not to post any name so ppl cant steal it.

5. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:

6. Tari

Tari

Resources:
    Resources:
    well well, doesn't druid seem to be popular =)

7. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol. but i though hunters would be. oh well. :mrgreen:i like druids, there cool cuse they can shape shift, hold staffs and night elf<ves ccan be em

8. Tail Of The Wyrm

Tail Of The Wyrm

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    name: Deathshand

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Ocupations Skinning, Enchanting, Cooking, First Aid

Hobbies: Blasting people and turning them into skeletons(for no reason), Blasting people's skeletons of the people who i blasted again and making skeletons that come out of their skeletons.

9. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    wwah... you ppl have to learn, ROUGE is the only class!

Name: Rexshade Malice, I think :roll:

Race: Night Elf

Class: ROUGE

Proffesions: Skinning, Leatherworking

Secondary Skill: Cooking

Other stuff:
    - gonna team up with my Druid friend Valladian, and roam the nights of kalimdor - ultimately hunt down Illidan, who some ppl claim to have seen in wow, and show him who is more agile :twisted:
    - practice my combo moves in pvp fights in Oggrimar Arena, when it is up