1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Footmen

Submitted by Himperion
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Footman model, the body is a modded Militiamen. The screens show the process to made it, Helmet the campaign one with polys added to make the golden sections, a visor with similar work, shield... The sword is a rip from the of the millions of WoW footman circulating on the web.

The model uses Footman/Knight/Garithos and Headhunter textures, Portrait animations and camera angle from the bandit, the face uses Villager man 2 skin, and Medivh teeth.

Added Mounted version "The cavalrymen". This model uses the Knight animations modded to fit model. While is a bit fat in size 231Kb per model, it have everything in one package. Even the drinking animation to preserve the footiness.

04/12

Update:
Shield position, and Defend animations corrected.
Faulty normals on the golden parts corrected.
Cloth bones re-assigned.
Face texture changed to VillagerMan2, to give a younger appareance.
Texture on the helmet, re-mapped.

18/12

Update: Worked the Helmet shape and textures, the twich in the yellow sections is minimal now. Pauldrums re-skinned.

20/12

Update: Worked the Stand-4 to made it a bit cleaner.

15/01/2017

Added Cavalrymen to the bundle.
Updated again - Stand 4 last frame corrected, The floating sword appearing in Spell animation corrected.

19/02/2017

Removed the extra images, Cavalrymen attachment points now working as intended.

02/05/2017

Added the Halberdmen to the bundle. Thanks to Wandering Soul for allowing me use his Pikeman animations on this version.
Previews
Contents

FootmenWhite (Model)

FootmenBlack (Model)

CavalrymenWhite (Model)

CavalrymenBlack (Model)

Halberdmen White (Model)

Halberdmen Black (Model)

Reviews
JesusHipster
His helm needs to be re-textured and re-scaled. It's a nice little model though. Sorry for double-posting, I'm not used to the new system yet:)
HappyCockroach
Changes done, now all of them perform well. As I said, it's really a nice pack. Approved, and keep them coming! :)
  1. Xeryxoz

Xeryxoz

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I would love to see these footmen in a weaponless, all animations in one, variant - I do think that would interest a lot of people (I love the stand animation in the portrait, it oozes discipline! well done)

2. Villainous

Villainous

Resources:
    Resources:
    A brilliant pack. Very useful. Man, I wonder if there is or will be a version of black footmen that is either armed with bow and arrow or boomstick? I'm having trouble to complete a race but it was halted in pursuit of search of such ranged ones.

3. Hazop

Hazop

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Say.... Could you make a version with a lance? And his attack anim would be him poking with it?

4. BrazilEmperor

BrazilEmperor

Resources:
    Resources:
    WoW!Nice man.. PERFECT !