• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

footman.blp

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
footman_01-2.png
footman_02-2.png
footman_03-2.png

A Scarlet Crusade Footman

Keywords:
Scarlet, Crusade, Footman, Infantry, Soldier, Red, Holy, WoW, World, Of, Warcraft
Contents

Scarlet Crusader (Texture)

Reviews
10:39, 23rd Jun 2009 Hawkwing: The helmet is really lacking. It's very plain and, due to a lack of highlights, it doesn't look too metallic. Still, it's a very nice skin and it certainly deserves approval.
Level 6
Well yeah. Misha is right again :p The helmet could do with the more vivid red. And again: Improve the sword and remove the runes!

Level 38
Looks pretty good, nice job with skinning the tabard to fit the right way, working with this skin is a little challenging. To bad with the shield spike to, overall looks pretty good. But as mentioned above, I'd take out the runes from the sword. I could see it working with a scarlet crusader re-skin of a knight, Arthas, or some other champion figure. Just not on a standard lineman. If you really want to keep that then maybe re-name the skin Scarlet Champion or try to make it look more like the boss you mentioned above ;)

Level 30
I kno what you mean about the shield :p Its been discussed before :p

the problem I have is that the spike uses the same texture as the chest :/ Which means ide have to change the chest to a metallic plate which just wouldnt suit a scarlet crusader ;)

Sometimes I wonder if the person who made some of the blizzard models was high or something xD

Level 2
Breathtaking...

Cloudwolf, you have, and always will be an amazing person. Not only can you make outstanding maps but you can make perfect skins as well. You have put a smile on this man's face today. Keep up the pace!
5/5
+Rep

-Wolfangel

Edit: Not all of us pot-smokers are so bad :p

Last edited:
Level 1
nice what program do you use to make this i was going to go for downloading gimp but id like to know what you use oh yeah and im a new guy but im a natural at map making i already know all the basics and more it would be nice for some tips

Level 18
This is an absolutely superb skin, friggin' awesome! It's almost completely perfect, it's only true flaw is that it isn't it's own model. I wonder if we'll ever see the day where we see some cool Argent Crusade models? Only time will tell.