Food limit underflow

Level 6
So basicly I have an issue with a bug I don't seem to understand.

In my map every player has 200 food cap and units cost between 0 and 6 food. One of the players - red - suddenly has his food set to millions and is unable to train any unit that requires food. I don't have ANY triggers dealing with food cap and no unit requires less than 0 food. Could anyone pinpoint me to what could be an issue?

Level 6
No - player 1 is undead, just like player 4, 9, 10 and 12. The remaining ones are humans. He uses classical undead units such as ghouls and the likes.

I found the issue - one of the acolytes placed on the map was costing -1 food, even though the other one had a correct food cost. I have no idea how that's even possible, so I'd appreciate an explanation. The issue seems to be solved for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Mistake or wrong default value. You can enter -1 if opening the field without bounds (shift + double click open).

That wasn't the case. I had two exact same acolytes, but one of them had -1 food cost and the other 1 food cost. They were the exact same - showing up in the HUD as the same aco, same modified unit etc. It's as if one unit simply went bonkers.

Level 6
How did that happen? :eekani:
Did you make sure you didn't pick one of the acolyte in the trigger?

None of them had anything to do with any trigger whatsoever. They were just two random (as in - not bound to any trigger, event etc.) acolytes and one of them had negative food somehow. Believe me that I am as perplexed as you might be.