1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

FlameStrike

Submitted by JetFangInferno
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Keywords:
aura, effect, strike, nether, demon
Contents

FlameStrike (Model)

1. Ice King

Ice King

Resources:
    Resources:
    its cool man i give you 10/10

2. The_Stormrage

The_Stormrage

Resources:
    Resources:
    yeah, nice, plz keep on making flamestrikes
    can u maybe make for every bladestorm model u made
    also a flamestrike, would look pretty cool
    -agree with ice king max. points availiable-

3. hillbilly boi

hillbilly boi

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    AWSOME bro 1000000000000/1000000000000 :D

4. vegeta_ss

vegeta_ss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sweet my prayers have been answeared ^^ Time to make a 1337 ameratsu... >.>

5. Dark Defiler

Dark Defiler

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. Meteor_demon

Meteor_demon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Im tryin to use this on flamestrike, but the mini blasts on the sides are still normal, is there a way to turn them black, or get rid of them, all together?

7. JetFangInferno

JetFangInferno

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    there is no way currently that i know of that can remove the side blasts. i even made a model to replace the side blasts but it doesn't work. perhaps you want to remove the special effects part of the spell but recreate it in triggers. hope that helps :(

8. Alephtheamazing

Alephtheamazing

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, dunno if this happens with anyone elses, but with mine it has a giant black square around where the netherstrike is supposed to be about 2 seconds before the real animation happens, for some reason... : /

9. cDeV-prediter

cDeV-prediter

Resources:
    Resources:
    ya i see the square but w/e
    i think its a good animation
    9/10

10. Cowss2

Cowss2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Abilities your so used to when you play Warcraft always look nice when they are different colors, good job :!: :)

11. Arkanium

Arkanium

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is indeed a very nice effect, and one that many people (including me) have been waiting for.

The only problem is the random large black box that Aleph metioned, before the main birth animation. (vWhat he saidv) :p

If you can remove teh Box o' Doom then this is a 5/5 model.

In reply to Meteor_Demon the side flames are hard-coded into the Flamestrike spell, along with the temporary scorch mark.

12. Uchiha_Ita

Uchiha_Ita

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well Its now bad but it'll do

13. forzamoto

forzamoto

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ill use it and i will also give you +Rep for makeing
    such an awsome flame strike.

14. PoWerJin

PoWerJin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    right now it haves a texture bug, if you start this effect, there was first a big black pixelsquare! pls ... update xD

15. ScatteredWind

ScatteredWind

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Very nice, apart from the ugly black pixel square that makes it unusable in most games :(
    5/10, would go up to 9/10 without square.

16. DragtVX

DragtVX

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does work When used as a starfall effect, cause i dled it 3 time and close, open map, it still wont work.=((

17. Fire and Ice

Fire and Ice

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well the square is ugly, but wont stop me from using it.
    But do make some attempt to remove it

18. XX_Noob

XX_Noob

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I don't know if its just my map, but I used to as a flamestrike model, and all recieved a fatal error when it was used.

19. Darkness568

Darkness568

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi. I was just wondering if this model used a flamestrike effect or the flamestrike special as i guess somehow their different.

In some experimenting on my map i came across a map that has a trigger in editing the flamestrike spell. This map is used in a 2006ish Battleships Crossfire map that was never protected although the newer ones obviously are.

The spell uses the flamestrike effect, but isnt based off of the spell (idk what spell it is based off of) here is the trigger they used note that they have several flamestrike like spells and 2 are listed in this trigger.
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to Firestorm
    • Actions
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Region centered at (Target point of ability being cast) with size (500.00, 500.00))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Remove All buffs from (Picked unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to Destroy Trees (Napalm Strike)
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Destroy intro[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\LiquidFire\Liquidfire.mdl
          • Set intro[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))] = (Last created special effect)
        • Else - Actions
      • Wait 1.40 seconds
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Region centered at (Target point of ability being cast) with size (500.00, 500.00))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Remove All buffs from (Picked unit)
      • Wait 5.00 seconds
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to Destroy Trees (Napalm Strike)
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Destroy intro[(Player number of (Owner of (Casting unit)))]
        • Else - Actions

I have tried using eurisas model instead of this and it never worked so i am assuming that both of these are edited off of something else besides the flamestrike effect. If i am wrong i am sorry and please tell me, but with this spell it seems to get rid of all the outer fire spirals and keep the center one.

The map can be posted here later if you wish to test it out and check it. And sorry i couldnt find a spoiler button to put the trigger into it.