1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.5.2

Submitted by Karifean
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
「Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.5.2」

By ILYAS, Karifean

Gameplay
You play as adventurers, outsiders who have only just arrived in the world of Gaya.
The humans of this world are facing a dire crisis as their environment inexplicably becomes more hostile towards them day by day.
It is up to you to figure out what is going on and put a stop to it.

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features

A full 256x256 map with 10 distinct areas
21 different job classes to play as
Over 50 quests
Equipment system with over 100 pieces of equipment
Saving and loading with codes, to and from local files
Lots of Final Fantasy references

Credits

Karifean, psxlover

Changelog

Changelog for Version 0.9.5.1

- Fixed some bugs.
- New minigame added!
- New command "-unstuck" to use as a failsafe if the game freezes up.
- Increased difficulty of some boss fights.
- Healing can now be used to damage undead foes.
- Ring of Darkness is easier to reach now.
- Demi has been nerfed.
- Several abilities changed.
- Some new equipment to be found.

Changelog for Version 0.9.5

- Consumable items have been buffed.
- Magic Defense is now stackable like normal armor instead of static (check it with command "-magdef").
- Experience is no longer distributed, instead all players get the full share with a slight bonus to the killing hero.
- Equipment now requires Spirit of Gaya level, not highest hero level.
- Attack Speed can now go much higher before hitting a hard limit.
- Overhaul of most hero abilities and equipment items.
- Added elemental affinities.
- Evasion can now dodge spell damage, some shields can now block it as well.
- New and overhauled boss fights.
- Many new secrets and miniquests to discover!
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Final Fantasy, FFERPG, FF Epic RPG, Open RPG
Contents

Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.5.2 (Map)

Reviews
[IMG] StoPCampinGn00b 21:43, 20th Jul 2015 [IMG][IMG] Map Moderated - Final Fantasy Epic RPG 0.9.4 [IMG] Comment - Ardenian's Review [IMG] Verdict - Approved, Not Rated[c] Other [tr]Map Submission Rules Staff Contact The Hive's StaffMap...
  1. Dr_Morningstar

Dr_Morningstar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are there any other RPGs here that are similar but different that I could down load? This one is awesome and my buddies and I have been playing for a while we would just like another to start over on

2. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    Try Gaias ORPG, the black road(creator currently working on a new version, so you should wait for it), and there is, guilds of hyppos RPG and also TKOK RPG.

3. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guys, Need help. Do you know how to tame a chocobo? Need it to unlock Chocobo cup.

4. EdgeOfChaos

EdgeOfChaos

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Karifean As of the new patch, savef is still broken. Will you fix this? Even just saving as a txt instead of bat would be nice.

5. xDeathKnightx

xDeathKnightx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No matter what i do to try and load up my save file it doesn't work.

Played a new file on 0.9.4.1 and saved with code "-load CDOINuNgL1p4StvvKqqEDiVI$ShuPRzm0XyK0aBtOPFVFV"

Doesn't load..

6. psxlover

psxlover

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you sure you wrote the code down correctly? What was the error message?

7. xDeathKnightx

xDeathKnightx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am sure, i even have the SS of the code too, that was just pasted from a wordfile i put the code into. I've checked the code several hundred times now to no avail.

8. psxlover

psxlover

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you post the screenshot?
    Also what was the error message?

9. Karifean

Karifean

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A new version has been released, changing many aspects of the game (see description for a more detailed description of what changed).

Saving to files should work properly again now as well.

10. Chaosium

Chaosium

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Awesome to see this is still being worked on :)

11. Railto

Railto

Resources:
    Resources:
    Omg i cant believe this still gets update i used to play it everyday around 2007 til 2010

12. Viatos

Viatos

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm so glad this map is seeing updates and maintenance again, and just from exploring you're doing a fantastic job.

Request for the next version: global cinematics. If there is any humanly possible way to convert these into floating text dialogue, it would be a massive improvement to I think everyone's play experience. New players are pressured to set text to instant and miss out on the story; everyone else is in for screaming agony if the text is NOT instant. Keeping everyone on the same quest "page" was a cool idea, but it could be mostly preserved without cost to gameplay by writing more expansive quest descriptions or even global-chatting the float text (ideally with -clear implemented as well).

I'd be willing personally to provide 100% of any writing necessary if that would be of use.

13. doceshivas

doceshivas

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im glad to see people working on the map on 2019 however i need to speak about some issues i found on this new version
    The most glaring being the desync issue
    I cant get more than 4 - 5 players and even then its a high risk of everyone dropping as soon as the map starts
    This one is the most urgent (Imo of course) because it literally prevents us from playing
    Another issue i found is with the Dark Eidolon Quest : When i defeat Shiva for the first time Pandemona and Typhon never join her, thus u can never get the perfect mark of darkness
    The other more minor problem i found is that im unable to find carob nuts anywhere (The dig on the farm was changed)
    So yeah there we go

14. Karifean

Karifean

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That would be quite an undertaking but does sound like a good idea. Currently we're trying to get a hotfix version out by the end of the month, but it's something definitely worth considering for version 0.9.6. And while I doubt it'll be all that complicated (centralized functions paying off ftw) a helping hand would definitely be welcome ^^; We can talk more about this in March if you're up for it.

Desyncs are insanely frustrating yes, especially since they do not seem to be a big issue on earlier warcraft versions but are absolutely stifling on the newest patches. Hard if not impossible to track what causes them. I know a common desync issue is not even dropping at the start, but a server split occurring when a player kills their first enemy after loading their code (and potentially switching jobs). Unfortunately, still no idea what causes it.

Yeah the spawn of Dark Pandemona and Typhon is bugged, they do still spawn but they spawn on the cliffs in the top left corner of the map. Will be fixed.

As for Carob Nuts, you won't find them outside the Snowy Mountains area anymore.

15. Vodka>

Vodka>

Resources:
    Resources:
    why if i select this map, my warcraft always back to lobby again?
    can u guys help me

16. Karifean

Karifean

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The game requires Warcraft III version 1.29 or higher to play. Are you on the newer versions?

17. Vodka>

Vodka>

Resources:
    Resources:
    ohh, my warcraft III version is 1.26
    where i can download patch 1.29?

18. pyf

pyf

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @Vodka:
    Please attach your valid CD-Keys to your Battle.net account, and then you can download the official Web Installer which will update WC3 to the latest version (currently v1.30.4).

19. Karifean

Karifean

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Released updated version, it includes bugfixes and a significant amount of gameplay updates as well. We deactivated some unit preloading during Map Init causing a rather unequal lag period, hopefully now desyncs will be less frequent.

20. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have always enjoyed playing this, so naturally I am glad that this keep receiving updates.

:infl_thumbs_up: