• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Filled - Male Voice Actor (Single Time) ~ Jack Moonfang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I need two voice actors for this. Ragingspeedhorn might be one of them, but that is unconfirmed.

Requirements: British (can be welsh, english, etc) accent ~or~ Someone who can do a sort of flustered, studdering guy.
Role: Some magicish guy who wants Pyritie and Lirch to count the dragon spirits.

Post here if interested.

Last edited:
Level 17
Ok, I'll try and get a few samples. I dunno about the magician, is he young or old, if old then I'm sure as hell screwed! I'll try the ticketman for now.

For now could I just have 2 lines to do for the ticket man?

By the way file format will be WAV

I could get my Dad to do the magician for you...

Level 17
Don't bother with parents. I'm still seeing if I can get raging to do the train guy.

And the magic guy is kinda just middle aged. Has your voice broke yet?

I'm afraid not it's in the verge of breaking though, constant sore throats is a pleasing sign, no? Not being able to scream?

But my Dad is middle aged, has a British Accent so he'd be perfect for a magician.

Level 2
[Voice Acting Application]

I have been instructed to post samples of my Voice Acting here..

... I guess I'll be posting some samples soon.

I'll be saying the following phrases :

- My life for Ner'zhul!

- Aaaand for my NEXT trick...!

- A WARCRY! [RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARRR!!]

And just for kicks, I'll throw in :

- IMAFIIRINMALAAAZEERR!!! BWAAAAAARGGGHHH!!

.. :B

That's all I guess. Will be posting samples soon. :3

Sorry for the extreme delay, I forgot all about this. Here's the lines for the magician if anyone's still interested.

Erm... Hello there.

Oh, erm, yes. You see, I am very busy, and now Pirch all of a sudden wants me to count the Dragon Spirits you may have seen wandering around. However, I am very busy, and I must work on other, more important projects. If you could do this for me, I would be most grateful!

Excellent! I thank you in advance!

Did you manage to count them all? How many were there?

Erm... Quite. Really? There were thirteen? That's three more since last month... Anyhow, thank you for your help, young sirs. And here is your reward.​

Level 2
Here we are! :3

... Hope they're not too sucky.

Sorry to double post. I didn't know how to attach a file into an edited post..

.. Anyways here's the Magician voice samples..

Attachments

• Voices.rar
    551.7 KB · Views: 129
  • magician.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.