• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ff7 model ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Screw the FF7 characters. Make a evil wyrm beast of evilness

Or a Murloc something. Or a sea turtle. Or my Nerubian Necropolis. Or a flying bug creature. Or something as long as it sorta works with WC

If you can honestly tell me that FF7 characters fit with WC3, then you have gotta rethink that =P

Cept maybe Chocobos... But thats cause they're giant emu like things. Which can be turned into Tallstriders pretty easy

But yeah, nice model. I just have an extreame dislike of any FF7 models for WC3. High tech/fantasy mix does NOT work with a world where short people and green things are the most intelegent creatures when it comes to making stuff

Level 17
While it may not be obvius, you have some decent options:
wolf (creep): red xiii
warden: yuffie
blademaster (or something with the blademaster attack animations): cloud
Though i'm sure you can do something better with your time *coff* skn fr me *cough* :roll:

Level 22
I disagree with 'ya to, mecheon. FF models are always in high demand, so obviously enouph people think they fit wc3....

One of RazorClawX's assiassin edits already looks like a Tifa, complete with the black miniskirt and tank top, but witout the long hair. that would be a five minute fix-up right there.

Hellscream might make an easy Sid. An edited ogre with an edited kobold attachment for cait sith. Villager Female for Aeris. Edited riderless panther model for Red.

Yuffie would probably be the hardest. No model really fits her. Nor Vincent, for that matter...
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.