• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FemaleDrider

By: Garfield
Type: Ranged Unit

This model is only authorised for download on www.wc3sear.ch and WC3Campaigns.com. If you wish to upload this to your site you must contact me first (via WC3campaigns.com) and ask permission.

Description: A Female Drider.

According to AD&D when a Drow reaches a certain level their
spider godess puts him/her through some kind of test. Those
that fail become Driders. Driders are creatures with the legs and
lower-body of a spider and the head and torso of a drow.

Legal: This model was created from two models by Blizzard Entertainment, modified by Garfield. Please feel free to use this model in your maps but you MUST give me full credit. If you make any changes to the model you release the new model to either WC3Campaigns.com or wc3sear.ch and give me credit as co-author.

Keywords:
drider elf spider creep female
Contents

FemaleDrider (Model)

FemaleDrider (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 26th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (7) Very Good Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 26th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (7) Very Good

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Level 8
This is an updated version of a Female Drider (half dark-elf/half spider). A male version will be used for the Heart of Storms Mod (hos.samods.org).

Since updating the model file didn't work I had to delete the old version and add this new version. Unfotunately this means all the nice comments and ratings are lost.

The Heart of Storms Mod contains several other drider models. They all look a lot better since other people made the skins. Images of other drider models are:

- Daughter of Shial: http://www.wc3campaigns.com/gallery/data/501/12574shial.jpg

- Nightwalker: http://www.wc3campaigns.com/gallery/data/501/12574nightie.jpg

- Tainted One: http://www.wc3campaigns.com/gallery/data/501/12574tainted.jpg

Level 4
it be really kool if u could show us wat kind of buildings this race has and stuff u know

Level 8
VGsatomi: You submitted this ages ago, Garfield, or is this an updated version?

It's and updated version (as I already explained in the first comment at the bottom). Since updating models doesn't work at the moment (it did when I updated eaglerider and potm on owl models some time ago) I had to delete the old version and add this one.

Level 1
I love this and spiders can you make some more like some buildings or heroes and thanks for the great model i can use it in my map(Legends of Adithil)
:D :D :D :D

Level 2
A little choppy, looks like you stuck an Archer, with a Crypt Fiend and changed the color of a few things. Also, the bow is a little too big. But good overall. 3.5/5

:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited: