• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Blonde women!

IMG_6719Ebba+juni+08TBuschChrist_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 9
My gf is brunnete aww...brunettes are hot....

btw im asian so im realy asking u guys

why there is a blonde joke in the joke section?is it bad to be blonde in the west?

Level 13
why there is a blonde joke in the joke section?is it bad to be blonde in the west?

Because blonde is connected with beauty, and beauty is connected with stupidity as in looks before brains, the same way muscular men are stereotyped as dumb brutes who are all brawn and no brain.

Level 11
@Linaze I used to agree with you Linaze but then I realized I started falling for brunettes. Now I, in general, rarely care for blondes. Brunettes, once again in general, feel more exciting and mysterious.

@redscores Many people say this and well in some degree I agree. All I can say is that I care for both physical appearance (thus the thread) and their personality. Also, the girl below is my ex-girlfriend (hope she won't be mad at me now). Brownish hair is just awesome. The eyes look photoshopped but they really are that big and very greenblueaquaish.

22135_214505549754_777244754_3105450_425397_n.jpg
@bloodbath5557 Yeah, what Tyranid said. I also think it's kind of like a "role" many blonde good looking girls act because they think they will be more attractive. Innocence and stupidity is obviously two important factors of beauty..

Level 4
I'd say Coffey is overrated too. That, and her hair just really does not fit. Anywho, what about a girl like say, this?

MV5BMTgyMzM5MjE2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDgxODA2._V1._SX286_SY400_.jpg

zooey-deschanel.jpg

I look for a cute face and a soft body physically, but if there's no intelligence and compassion I wouldn't look at her for relationship reasons. Oh, and I don't really care for blondes, but that's just personal preference as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.