• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female DK Riding on a Frost Wyrm

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
This is a fun little model I made of the Reforged Female Death Knight lady mounted on a customized Frost Wyrm.
Previews
Contents

Female DK Riding on a Frost Wyrm (Model)

Female DK Riding on a Frost Wyrm Portrait (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Please provide an in-game screenshot.
Level 9
really need women xd:goblin_good_job::ogre_love::ogre_kawaii: .so what section of the page is this model in, because it can't be used for warcraft 3 classic from version 1.31 and below and it's classic reforged again.

Last edited:
I need to remember to dig out those SD Fem!DK & Fem!DH models...
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, but keep in mind that if you extract these MDX files from Reforged and try to use them on a pre-Reforged version, then you would have to do conversions for the assets and their textures because they are all in the Reforged format. (All SD models on the Reforged game engine are not compatible with older versions of Warcraft III if you extract them directly and use them.)

Of course, if you're planning to build content to play on the Classic graphics mode of the Patch 1.32 ("Reforged") engine, then you would not need to do any digging, since these assets are included in your World Editor and available for instant use by just assigning the model to a unit.

Edit: But I guess I'm getting a little off-topic.

What about the Lich King (Arthas+Ner'zhul) riding Sapphiron?
:D

I am probably not about to do this. I would need to go and ask Kwaliti for permission for the lich king, wouldn't I?