• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

felnagahound10.BLP

made for texture comp #13 Nag-ifying textures
my first reskin of anything. YAY. considering i suck with textures ^_^;

a felhound with naga theme

the things on the back are tentacles

update 18 april
well... improved colour and clarity and so on

update 19 april
reduced to 50kb

update 19 april
added stripes as misha suggested. looks better

update 19 april
changed colour a bit

update 19 april
changed hue to more blueish colour as well as doing the stripe again

update 21 april
more orange!

update 24 april
made the front hooves a bit more clearer. cant change the back hoove because it uses a texture from a bit on the head so if i fix it the head will look weird. bloody blizzard and their weird mapping

Keywords:
naga
Contents

Felhound-Naga version (Texture)

Reviews
11:33, 18th Apr 2009 Hawkwing: Yeah, good enough. The fins could use some more depth though and a more orange hue.

M

11:33, 18th Apr 2009
Hawkwing: Yeah, good enough. The fins could use some more depth though and a more orange hue.

err... is that a doublepost? oO

anyway the stripes would need to be less... dark and more kinda... kinda like what you get when recoloring a layer, clean color difference... although do smooth that a bit. and i still think myrmidon tealish/blue of the stripes would go nice with your green ^_^

EDIT: do get rid of that yelow/redish horn thingies please.. it's odd..

Level 11
i really like it. once again the naga shall rise to conquer all in their path. Oh, i have a suggestion that most people had. hange the ornage horns. anyways, cool skin, love naga, 4/5

Edit: I just realized, define the bonding of that golden thing to the horns. It is blurred, so it is hard to tell that they are bonded onto it.

~Over and Out~

sigh* 4th update for the day.
changed to more bluish colour and all.
the horns has been replaced with tentacles
i didnt want to make the stripes distinct because i wanted the whole thing to look like a camouflage that mimics rippling water or something. so i did it faintly

EDIT:screw subtlety. disregard what i saud above. i made the stripes distinct. looks better