1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

FelHound.blp

Submitted by -Grendel
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
too much horizontal and vertical visions lately.
also, i dunno why this skin reminds me of bohemian rhapsody.

Keywords:
hellhound, fiend, hellish, dog, dawg, linez
Contents

Bandersnatch (Texture)

Reviews
03:27, 8th Dec 2011 shiiK: Moving this to rejected (until updated) due to lack of updates, and because user claims to have left THW for personal reasons. M0rbid: The face is top-notch, I really like it, along with the horns, which are lovely made...
  1. 03:27, 8th Dec 2011
    shiiK: Moving this to rejected (until updated) due to lack of updates, and because user claims to have left THW for personal reasons.

15:42, 21st Nov 2011
    M0rbid: The face is top-notch, I really like it, along with the horns, which are lovely made aswell. The main body however feels rather monotone, which causes it to look like a big brown ball from a distant view. I also feel like the way you shaded it looks to solid to really look like an organic creature on the main body. I would like to see some more work on this before I approve the skin. Adding more colour variation and reworking the shading should do wonders here.

11:37, 28th Mar 2016
    ~Nightmare:
    [​IMG]
    I have had a conversation with some mods/reviewers and we actually thought of approving this skin - overriding the review of our fellow m0rbid/shiiK.
    The skin is overall an amazing work. The shading job is done very well, in my opinion. Details are done fantastically. The face of the unit is the most beautiful part of the skin, I must say I'm in loved with it. Even though is lacking of colors (monotone), you did give back on details which is a plus.
    [​IMG]
    Could use some more colors, but it isn't that bad. There are some things in real life that are monotone, nobody's perfect tho. This is a great work of art so I'll be approving this with a rating of 4/5 (Recommended). Job well done!
    [​IMG]

2. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    remake lololol

3. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fuck that's awesome lol...

4. NFWar

NFWar

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Deonesiist's style. You are his fan now. Dont try to deny it! I see your soul through it!

5. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    damn the face went very well

6. shiiK

shiiK

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The belly is just as bright and shiny as the back, I don't know how many times I've said this now, but you need to add shadows according to the light source in-game. The part below the joints for the legs should be darker than the part above. Significantly darker, especially straight below the legs.

I haven't seen the face in-game, but I imagine it might be a bit messy because of the many, many small details on it. I would suggest making it just a little less detailed.

Like M0rbid already said, though, the main issue here is colour variation. You could try to make the, uh, harder skin differ more from the softer skin. And finally, the hard skin on the shoulders of his front legs look silly because of the horizontal stretching. I would suggest going for a more roundly shaded muscle there.

Really clean style here, though, and I like the increase in saturation compared to most of your other skins.

7. RiotZ

RiotZ

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I need to bring up a point, since the critiquing has begun, the pattern on his tentacles is really, repetitive, it cycles too many times, you should find a way to change that, and give it more variation like Shiik said.

Reminds me of Bohemian Rhapsody also lol.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  8. rcshaggy

rcshaggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't know why, but it reminds me of a grown up Zergling into like a monster.

9. GhostThruster

GhostThruster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Any way the wind blows...

Looks nice, but please listen to shiik. Your skin's detail is excellent, but its texture and tone is poor.

10. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome ribs,and epic face! 5/5

11. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I'd say.. head from the second, lill less details, horn-thingies and tentacle from the first, and darker belly.

then it'll be perfect C:

12. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    fuck it, i ain't updating this.

13. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fuck it,youre online!,As for the Skin,looks good,no need to update

14. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Since none posted in 2016, It's my turn to turn up the fun. Great improvement you got there, I hope you can do the best bud.

15. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like the remake here.