Feedback & Bug Report

ShadiHD

Hosted Project: W3CSW
Level 20
Bug Report
  • You can report any bugs you find in this thread.
  • When reporting a bug include screenshots if possible and describe the bug with as much details as possible.
  • Don't go off-topic.

Feedback
  • you can post your feedback in this thread
  • be as thorough as possible, and offer valid points that you believe can indeed improve gameplay.
  • Don't go off-topic.

Level 1
I have played it and I must say I love it.

Campaign no. 4 is a bit hard , but I loved it. Loved also the way the buildings are destroyed so the next ones start burning.

Bugs: The animations are kinda laggy I guess. I have brand new PC so cant be hardware. Animations of the cutscenes are laggy too. I find buildings to be too big, should be lower.
If there are no upgrades available for the units, then dont have the option enables so you can see like 0 upgrades done.

Level 5
Hello. Since this is the Feedback Thread as well. I was wondering if you guys the team for Chronicles of the Second War would be doing like Human Kingdom Buildings of Gilneas, Dalaran, and Kul'tiras like in the Future as well as the Units for Gilneas and Kul'tiras? Also the Orcish Clan Buildings of the Warsong, Shadowmoon, Frostwolf, Bleeding Hollow, Shattered Hand, Thunderlord, Laughing Skull Clan, and of course even the Blackrock Clan as well.

For examples for Kul'tiras there's the Green Ships like: Small Boat, Medium Boat, and the Giant Boat from BFA.

Keep up with the Great Work and Stay Awesome. XD

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_060921_173313.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060921_173313.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 26
  • WoWScrnShot_060921_172928.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060921_172928.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 26
  • WoWScrnShot_060921_172914.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060921_172914.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 26
Hello. Since this is the Feedback Thread as well. I was wondering if you guys the team for Chronicles of the Second War would be doing like Human Kingdom Buildings of Gilneas, Dalaran, and Kul'tiras like in the Future as well as the Units for Gilneas and Kul'tiras? Also the Orcish Clan Buildings of the Warsong, Shadowmoon, Frostwolf, Bleeding Hollow, Shattered Hand, Thunderlord, Laughing Skull Clan, and of course even the Blackrock Clan as well.

For examples for Kul'tiras there's the Green Ships like: Small Boat, Medium Boat, and the Giant Boat from BFA.

Hey there. The buildings will not be unique for each Human Kingdom and Orc Clan, that would be simply too much. There could be some special doodads to set the atmosphere, but remember this is following WC2 story, some kingdoms will not have as much attention to them as others. At least for WC2 campaigns, there could be more for WC1, but that's further in the future.

For the ships, we already have done the bigger ones, a few look more unique than others, but it's their sails that will be the main edited part. Of course Kul Tirans will have their special-boy ships, as is logical ))

ShadiHD

Hosted Project: W3CSW
Level 20

as much as I love to see variations, but as my teammate Moonman said, this is way too much and it's not a our priority to drown ourselves with our already overflowing model assets.

perhaps the good members of HIVE community will do this.

Level 5
Hey there. The buildings will not be unique for each Human Kingdom and Orc Clan, that would be simply too much. There could be some special doodads to set the atmosphere, but remember this is following WC2 story, some kingdoms will not have as much attention to them as others. At least for WC2 campaigns, there could be more for WC1, but that's further in the future.

For the ships, we already have done the bigger ones, a few look more unique than others, but it's their sails that will be the main edited part. Of course Kul Tirans will have their special-boy ships, as is logical ))
Oh ok then. It's Understandable. Ether way. I look forward to seeing the Warcraft 2 Human Buildings, and Orc Buildings as well as the Units on the Models for Mods once you guys get done in terms of the Campaign for the Orcs and Humans on the Second War Campaign to Beyond the Dark Portal.

Ether way between like the Human Nation Unit Packs or Orcish or just the Package of the Warcraft 2 Assets as a whole. You guys keep up with the amazing work. I hope to hear some exciting news on the Human Campaign. Keep up with the Great Job and Stay Awesome.

Level 1
Hello there!!

Just played the campaign and I loved your work! I have a love of the warcraft franchise so much that I really felt nostalgic when playing and seeing the effort your are putting on this game!

Regarding the feedback,
First Mission,
I saw that, when cinematic appear, the game continues to be running which means that:
1. Wolfs attacked
2. Cinematic appeared
3. Grunts being killed and peons being killed
4. Your goldmine has collapsed
5. Did not have any more money to buy any peons
6. To get the other 15k wood it took extra 30 minutes to finish the mission with 2 peons xD

These issues of the game continuing while at the cinematic also appeared on the other missions but with no problems on the gameplay itself

Level 1
Hi folks. This project has got me all excited for the Warcraft series again. Never really liked WC3 but 2 was always a favourite growing up and I really like the care and the updating of wc2 with some of the better features of wc3 retroactively adopted to make your campaign really mint. Very impressive work.

The only little piece of feedback I would offer for the campaign would be the campaigns could be a bit stiffer with a challenge. While the contents engaging the first 3 missions is just building up and attacking more or less passive AI. Replaying the missions again I feel like the AI could be more aggressive on hard. More attacking and building up defenses etc, especially on hillsbrad with the stormwind refugees, they could use a buff for building up forces and attacking more often.

And 4 little ideas of a personal nature that might improve the game somewhat.

• A pet peeve of mine from the series overall is the building to unit scale difference, though I can see you guys have already addressed it somewhat, a reduction of size of units of say 5-15%? would look aesthetically pleasing to me. The hero in your game mounted was as large as a town hall.
  • Regrowth of forests. It would be neat if the game had regrowing forests and trees, just to keep your defences and settlements contained and less exposed, doesn’t have to be super fast but at least regrow to keep the shape of the forests intact after a while. Maybe add a burn off or salting mechanic to create spaces where they don’t regenerate for access to mines and stuff?
  • And unit veterancy. One thing all strategy's games need is veterancy for units, makes trying to keep them alive and Shepard them as your missions goes on all the more engaging.
  • And how about buildable walls like some of the town's and with gates, that'd make defending more fun
Other than that really nice work. Ill donate a few bucks to this project coz you guys are killing it. Keep up the good work

Last edited: