• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite WoW Race

Favourite WoW Race

• Human

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Gnome

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Orc

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Troll

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Undead

Votes: 23 20.4%
  • Tauren

Votes: 19 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Because you're a 13 year old and think NE females are hot.

EDIT: We need more gonme-lovers so I can silently make them suffer.

Zomg Liek teh Night elf womun is so Hawt!
Sorry.. Anyway. I chose Blood Elves cause I love Spell breakers. I don't know why, but I do. Also Dwarves cause beards and guns are cool.

Level 2
Blood elves are the queerest looking class there is. Look at them and tell me they don't look gay.

Then you have the huntard position who make night elf huntards to look like Legolas.

Dwarves FTW.

Level 7
Dwarves by far. My main (70) is a dwarf, as well as one of my alts (40 rogue or something). I see nothing slightly wrong at all about short, bearded, drunk, rediculously-strong-yet-half-the-size-of-a-human, Irish-Accented people. In fact that pretty much screams super badass.

Not to mention their history is the coolest.

Take away the few cool things about Night Elves (purple skin, druids, etc.) and you have blood elves, which is why they are pretty much the worst race. And they laugh like their best pals with Gruul (they're all sexual predators, FYI).

Level 2
Of course Blood Elves look queer - the males are voiced by Cam Clarke, but that also makes them hells of awesome. Also, Blood Knights are the best class, more or less.

Orcs and Humans are next in line.

Forest Troll would be my favorite if I had free choice. It's a love affair I've been nursing since WC2.

Dwarfs have guns, armor, low heigth and most of all Beards!

I like how every race selectable in WoW has most of these traits.

Level 5
Draenei-because they are perfect paladins *_*

bloodelves-i love spellbreakers too ;) and they simply look cool *_*

and than nightelfes o.o
defenders of the nature *_*
and i like them since wc3 =D

Level 24
Ok just a question, where is the sin'dorei? Surelly you must know that there exists a race called blood elves? And honestly how can you not love Lor'Themar Theron?

Status
Not open for further replies.