• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
mr2p237.gif

Mew :D
He have balanced states (life/skill/speed then pow/int/defense)
Long life span
Can remove guts like crazy (2 mewing techniques) (a monster with a low speed can never win against it)
Have 2 Eye Lasers techniques

Actually defeated the game with one of those (was hard)

Level 35
Jell/Golem was the first monster I raised off a CD. I was quite noob, getting back into MR2 after years of not playing it. Was fun, but I can't say I'm a fan of Jell anymore :p

Durahan is by far the best monster I've trained on account of it's great stat increments (excluding SPD, of course). I also like the Mocchi and the Zuum, just because they have a lot of cool attacks and are rather well rounded. Arrowhead is pretty cool, too.

On another note, that C class Mew was a BITCH if it got it's Miaow off D:

Level 35
I loved Durahan's starters. Very powerful and well rounded (low guts cost, his guts regen was decent, and he had great power to boot).

Some of the starter moves that I really liked were the ones on Ape, for example. Slap and Thwack packed a lot of punch in them, and although they were expensive guts-wise, they were totally worth it.

Level 49
lol ^_^
Monols aren't that bad. you just have to raise its life and defense really high and you don't have to worry about attacks. except if your enemy has lots of withering techs...
anyway, anyone here tried to raise a Beaclon before?

Level 30
The Best Monster I got from the Whole MR2 Games is the Sasquatch, its the most fuck-ass rare monster in the whole game, no one knows how to unlock it but I'm the only who got the chance to make one[I forgot the cd )):], is so rare, you can just train him some minor things and he can survive a whole game of challenges in the arena and stuff, man! I wish I had the chance to recover it. )))':

Level 30
There is more actually and yeah I was looking for a Beaclon as well. congrats on unlocking one :D
I remember a website before that tells the most secret unlocking of monsters that already had good starting status but unluckily, the site was banned because of too much exploits XD

Level 35
It's easy enough to deal with (as I don't really battle too much with most my monsters anyway), but if you battle too much they end up getting stressed -.-''
And stress is one of those things you want to keep down, but can't see how high or low it is until Colt tells you at the start of a month that your monster is stressed out D:

Status
Not open for further replies.