• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Dota 2 Montage Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
What I know is that a "montage" is a video where you show different plays of a single hero, while a music is playing. But I prefer putting this awesome video instead, it's only 1 minute and 30 seconds.
About:
The name of the Hero is Invoker, my favorite hero... (I am not the player in this video just to say)
When using Invoker, you need to press a total of 5 buttons to use 1 skill. In this video, the player used so many skills, and that means he pressed so many buttons to execute that combo. Although I can do that combo myself, what's amazing in this video is that he got a "Rampage" which is a kill streak for consecutively killing 5 enemy Heroes. My highest consecutive kill streak is only "Ultra Kill" (Killing 4 enemy Heroes at a time). Im'ma admit that the player in this video is more epic than me.

Last edited:
Level 10

serious-smiley-face.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.