• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Cactuar_beams.jpg

Level 27
I have to agree. Jack Sparrow and Chocobos are both pretty awesome. Chocobos aren't really a character though...

As far as favorites go, that'd have to be characters who I'd like in real life. Like Jack Sparrow. Basically, people who truly, honestly, do not care what others think of them. As in, someone who acts truly how they want, without considering the unpredictable mental reactions it will cause.

You can probably guess a few of my favorites from that.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Favourite character.. hmm.. that is a tricky one. I've got a lot of characters which I like, Jack Sparrow is one of them. Careless, clever and I guess he's charming? Just for the triple 'c' .. euhm.. well otherwise there's always Selene (Underworld and Underworld:Evolution .. Kate Beckinsale), just my kind of vampire. John McClane (does it require an explanation? .. Bruce Willis) and Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) are certainly good candidates. Furthermore there's Riddick (sci-fi outlaw, doesn't talk much and gets the job done .. Vin Diesel). Those were all film characters though.. you know what? I'll get back to other categories later, these seem to suffice for the moment.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I have to agree. Jack Sparrow and Chocobos are both pretty awesome. Chocobos aren't really a character though...

As far as favorites go, that'd have to be characters who I'd like in real life. Like Jack Sparrow. Basically, people who truly, honestly, do not care what others think of them. As in, someone who acts truly how they want, without considering the unpredictable mental reactions it will cause.

You can probably guess a few of my favorites from that.

Whoa, you and I would get along fine!

I promised to get back to this and say something about other characters not from films.. though I have not really given it a thought, so eh.. let me get back to that.

Level 6
Jack Sparrow.
The Joker from Dark Knight.
Sev and Scorch from Republic Commando.
Obi-wan, Baba Fett and all the clones from the Starwars movies.
My character from Oblivion.
Fenix from Sarcraft.
Thrall, Hellscream and other Orc heroes except Guldan from Warcraft games and books.
Tyreal from Diablo.
My first character from Fable.
Borimir, Aragorn and Gothmog from LOTR.
Doc Holiday from Wyatt Earp (the movie) played by Val Kilmer.
Loyd from Dumb and Dumber played by Jim Carry.
Revan from KOTOR.

This is all I can think of right now.

Level 48
Zul'jin, Thrall, Medivh, Sylvanas, Rexxar and Grom Hellscream from the Warcraft series.

Vincent from Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

Gandalf, Saruman, Aragorn, Pippin and Marry and all of the Uruk'hai from LoTR

Jack Sparrow from PotC

Hogger from World of Warcraft

Richard from LFG

Can't think of anything else for now.

Level 9
Arthas; Illidan - Warcraft
Ichigo; Grimmjow; Renji - Bleach
Tyrael - Diablo
Altair Ibn La-Ahad - Assasins Creed
The Devil - Reaper
Richard - Looking For Group Comics.

Level 17
Sora from Kingdom Hearts. Because fighting with a Keyblade is win. Fighting with two Keyblades is pure awesomeness.

render_sora_kingdom_hearts-1.png

Sakuraba Neku from The world ends with you/It's a wonderful world (Whichever name you prefer)
Best. Character Progression. Ever.
Neku.jpg

Suzumiya Haruhi from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.
I won't even explain this one, one should know she is awesomeness in a human shell.
haruhi-suzumiya1.jpg

Rikku from Final Fantasy X
Not too shabby in X-2, but she lost much of her cool design there. :sad:
rikku-png.png

Kira(Yagami Raito) from Death Note
All L-lovers, begone! You fail!
yagami-raito-123513.jpg

Tali from Mass Effect.
She is wearing a suit and is the best hacker evar!
mass_effect_tali.jpg

That's my absolute favourites. I have loads of more. :mwahaha:

Level 11
sora from kingdom hearts. Because fighting with a keyblade is win. Fighting with two keyblades is pure awesomeness.

render_sora_kingdom_hearts-1.png

sakuraba neku from the world ends with you/it's a wonderful world (whichever name you prefer)
best. Character progression. Ever.
neku.jpg

suzumiya haruhi from suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu.
I won't even explain this one, one should know she is awesomeness in a human shell.
haruhi-suzumiya1.jpg

rikku from final fantasy x
not too shabby in x-2, but she lost much of her cool design there. :sad:
rikku-png.png

kira(yagami raito) from death note
all l-lovers, begone! You fail!
yagami-raito-123513.jpg

tali from mass effect.
She is wearing a suit and is the best hacker evar!
mass_effect_tali.jpg

that's my absolute favourites. I have loads of more. :mwahaha:

all sissy

uhm ... I would say Frau from the anime 07-Ghost. Or perhaps Dante from Devil May Cry ... dunno

Pahh...you don't even know L's real name :D
His name is Lawliet.

Isn't Lawliet his last name? Dante is great.

my favorite would be Byakuya Kuchiki froom Bleach or Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist... but the best would be Ayasaki Hayate from Hayate no Gotoku

Status
Not open for further replies.