• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Wc3 hero??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Well, I cannot decide which one would be the best, but here are the competitors =):

- Blademaster - Really IMBA with illusions and wind walk. Critical Strike deals x4 damage at last level + bladestorm deals almost 800 damage if what Kala says is true.

- Mountain King - Storm Bolt, one of the best spells for PvP 1-1, bash fits great with attack speed, thunder clap slows down, and he can't die using Avatar ability =)

- Warden - WTF Blink at last level 1 second CD and 10 mana cost if I am correct, too imba for PvP. Shadow Strike is also one of the best spells for 1-1. Fan of Knives is good damage dealing spell, if there is a group, fits great with Vengence.

- Paladin - 1 Reason, if we are still talking about non changed heroes, 45 seconds invulnerable is really imba ^^

- Panda - you all allready said everything about him :D

- Blood Mage - Excellent support, using Banish + Phoenix + Flame Strike + All other spells casted by allies. Deals great damage.

- Dreadlord - Sleep FTW ^^

That would be all :D

Level 5
List from races...
Human: Mountain Kings, I just love to spam Thunder Clap and Avatar to let him gone crazy without fearing Hex or Sleep.
Orc: Windwalk then Bladestorm to support groups.
Undead: Dreadlord, Sleep their hero while summon an Infernal.
Night Elf: Keeper of the Groups, Lock enemy in place, summon more units, reflects melee damage, and less casualty!

Neutral: Pit Lord, Cool model, and some offensive versatile, Firestorm from afar. Get up close for Howl, cleaning groups with Cleaving and Doom.

Level 30
4 Race Pick for 1v1 Fight

All heroes in warcraft III are excellent!, depending on how they were build and the players that uses it, here are some best traits of my build-ups for 1 v 1 showdown:

BTNHeroMountainKing.png

Mountain King 1v1 Build-up:

BTNStormBolt.png

Storm Bolt [Level 2] with this uprising hammer, I only deal 225 damage. that's like near to 350 final level damage for the MK, and extending the level is a waste since its skill cooldown and duration doesn't change so its still useful even when the skill is just level 1.

BTNBash.png

Bash [Level 3] the only hero that wields such a powerful passive, I declare this skill to its final because the passive chance of this skill is 40%. which is already a fast chance for warcraft III, and when the time of the skill is activated, it deals 25 bonus damage for every chance the MK hits.

BTNAvatar.png

Avatar [Ultimate] the skill that is so aggressively imbalance to the game (I guessed why Icefrog modified this skill so many times for DotA), When the skill is activated, it gives the MK 5 bonus armor, 500 bonus hit points, and 20 bonus damage plus spell immunity. which lasts 60 seconds? I mean come on! Isn't that enough for a lone ganking hero? for me this is the most vicious dwarf I've ever played for 1v1 duel.

BTNHeroBlademaster.png

Bladmaster 1v1 Build-up:

BTNWindWalkOn.png

Wind Walk [Level 2] this orcish sly is one of my fave first pics! when the skill is activated, it makes him invincible, which is hard to coupe up with, and excellent for delivering critical hits and use it all over again, an excellent choice for annoying harassment in a 1v1 duel.

BTNCriticalStrike.png

Critical Strike [Level 3] this tremendous passive is such an awesome dps and a perfect combination with the Wind Walk ability, this skill is useful when you ran out of mana and you must strive by hitting the enemy hero. because its deals 15% chance to do 4 times its normal damage.

BTNWhirlwind.png

Bladestorm [Ultimate] another cheating skill for the game, makes the BL do a whirlwind stance that deals 110 damage per second and makes him immune to magic, likewise with MK's Ultimate, but this one is a power damage. because when you add all the damage that will be hit for the enemy hero within 5 seconds, I'm guessing 550 all in all physical damage? not bad for a perfect damager.

BTNHeroCryptLord.png

CryptLord 1v1 Build-up:

BTNImpale.png

Impale [Level 3] the only skill that spreads a spiky wave and deals 110 damage and stuns the enemy hero by 4 seconds, a perfect match against long ranged hero and impossible to chase-like types.

BTNThornShield.png

Spiked Carapace [Level 2] an irritating skill against melee type heroes, but a counterpart for range types, this is somehow useless against to those kind of heroes but when all else fails, blizzard somehow added a balanced effect that grants this passive a bonus 5 armor for the Crypt Lord.

BTNLocustSwarm.png

Locust Swarm [Ultimate] surrounds the Crypt Lord with piercing locusts that both protects and helps the hero. also this bad boy's ability can do 30 damage per second and when the locusts returns back, it restores the Crypt Lord's hitpoints. a useful skill when all hell breaks loose to this guy.

BTNHeroDemonHunter.png

Demon Hunter 1v1 Build-up:

BTNManaBurn.png

Mana Burn [Level 3] useful skill to spam on a enemy hero, because it deals 150 mana burn and! dealing damage to the target is equal to the amount of mana burned. so how can the enemy hero release its skills? impossible yes?.

BTNEvasion.png

Evasion [Level 2] now this passive is just awesome! I mean this skill avoids hits, both melee and range that gives 0.30% chance to miss all of those attacks from the DH.

BTNMetamorphosis.png

Metamorphosis [Ultimate] its ultimate defines a good win for a 1v1 duel, because it makes the DH from melee to range type hero and grants him 500 hitpoints within 60 seconds, perfect and balanced.

BTNPandarenBrewmaster.png

Pandaren Brewmaster 1v1 Build-up:

BTNStrongDrink.png

Drunken Haze [Level 2] I'm after for the de-buff for this guy, and same with its defiance against the enemy hero, since I won't apply Breath of Fire ability for this skill, I'll only use this one for reducing the enemy's movement speed by 0.30%, and 0.65% chance to miss.

BTNDrunkenDodge.png

Drunken Brawler [Level 3] same way with the Blademaster's Critical Strike ability. but has a 0.21% chance to dodge enemy attacks, and do 4% times normal damage at the same time.

BTNStormEarth%26Fire.png

Storm,Earth, and Fire [Ultimate] when the Panda is about to die in failure, this reckless skill can somehow save him in a duration that summons 3 mighty elemental pandas that can beat the crap out of the challenger and win the fight before he's time is up.

Level 9
yes, in 1v1. BUT, since this is not DOTA, you still need to expect armies. Survivability with damaging capabilities are the most important factor on finding the basis of the best hero of Warcraft. Which makes me go for the Panda.

Level 30
yes, in 1v1. BUT, since this is not DOTA, you still need to expect armies. Survivability with damaging capabilities are the most important factor on finding the basis of the best hero of Warcraft. Which makes me go for the Panda.

I like the Panda too, but he doesn't get all the credits for pressing huge amount of damage when it comes with the real game, if the player is good at creeping and has a good mirco for this hero. :cgrin:

No idea to build "1v1" heroes in the basic melee games.

why? Its easy! :ap:

Level 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeyu_man

I like the Panda too, but he doesn't get all the credits for pressing huge amount of damage when it comes with the real game, if the player is good at creeping and has a good mirco for this hero.

Panda can deal good damage, because:
1. He also has a critical just like the blademaster.
2. If you use Breath of Fire on something with drunken haze, that will rip that unit apart.
3. Primal Split/Storm, Earth and Fire has good damaging capabilities + Disables

well the blademaster's still the best 1v1 hero, but as stated by the name of this thread, this a normal melee game with armies and such.

Level 30
Panda can deal good damage, because:
1. He also has a critical just like the blademaster.
2. If you use Breath of Fire on something with drunken haze, that will rip that unit apart.
3. Primal Split/Storm, Earth and Fire has good damaging capabilities + Disables

well the blademaster's still the best 1v1 hero, but as stated by the name of this thread, this a normal melee game with armies and such.

I thought you were expecting the army possibilities?

Level 30
I thought you were talking about him dealing damage?

hold it! what's with the return question? anyway, you said a while a go the panda fits the good role in a real game were armies,potions,disables are now part of the game. imo, the panda is inferior for the task, he's job is to make damage for a single unit (except the first skill) not to tank and make a hold against armies, and the ultimate is somewhat hard to dance with since the earth elem is his rally point for the duration, and that is a good signal for taking him down so easily.

and for your reply dude, I wasn't talking about him dealing damage, I'm only talking about the dependent role for the hero against the real fight

Level 8
Jeyu_man said:

Gee some just have trouble reading I guess. The orginal thread which I wrote if you'd bother reading it says a 1 vs 1 hero duel with the melee heroes. Not a melee game with armies.

And the blademaster wasn't that good in one vs one. The mountain king beat him.

Maybe we should make a hero arena map so we could find out. Actually I uploaded one but Ap0 rejected it said the terrain was too simple.

Last edited:
Favorite Hero?

Warcraft3 frozen throne: Archmage
Dota : Tourmented Soul

You?
Priestess of the moon - 1
archmage - 1
furion - 2
paladin - 1
blademaster - 1
deathknight - 1
crypt lord - 1
tauren chieften - 1
dark ranger - 1
mountain king - 1

Which brings us to conclude all heroes favorited by players in hive the same with furion at the top with 2 users favorating him.

spectre - 1
magina - 1
Tourmented Soul - 1
naix - 1
chen - 1
krobelus - 1
rasta - 1
not playing dota - 3

Which brings us to conclude all dota heroes favorited by players in hive the same with 3 players that never play dota.

Last edited:

who

who

Level 2
Wc3: Blademaster cuz he'll pound you guys with his gigantic testicles(crit and bladestorm)
DotA: Any ganker and/or support heroes(sometimes some carry guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.