• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Wc3 hero??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
eeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it the shadow huter!!!!! because hes all trolly and shadowy and vodooy and and he can do hadstands!!!! :p :p :p :p

Level 8
Mountain King,he doesnt understand of being hit!he never gets killed.
plus that i play with rifles,and i need some melee guy to stand on the front.

(i used to play with archmage,but those ne and orc guys picked dh and bm so they killed me easily,now with the mk i kill them.

Level 6
actually invoker coz he got 3³ = 27 ultimates (which requires REAL skill to manage since u need to know the combinations) but thats not a default hero.
so id say the lich. a bit weak but a nice combination with necros coz u can recycle summoned skeletons with dark ritual to spam frost nova and frost armor (which is also a great supportability). death and decay can even turn the tide in imbalanced maps (enemies with 50k hp) as well as normal basegame after distracting the enemy. besides that it gives me a nostalgic feeling playing a lich: he was a very hard boss for ff: mystic quest (for normal gb. its about a decade old and plays like zelda but with levelups). he also showed up in diablo1: hellfire. (didnt like his ugly design in d2 though)

Level 7
Favorite Heroes on Warcraft III

Just wodering what your favorite heroes are? mine is

hero-demonhunter.jpg

Level 2
My is Illidan but dude dont use pics plz In WoW hes the strongest until Northrend is complete.When that is there will be a rematch between Arthas and Illidan
and if Arthas dies you can take sword.*DAMN IT I shouldnt have said that*But if Illidan dies and your next to the battle,Arthas will kill you

Level 10
Doodi said:
Its Illidan!
Btw, i like the way u post alot of topics Almost_There!
I do the same thing...
Oh & if u want my advice, use pictures in posting lol... :wink:

dont you mean the way he gets posts?

and you wouldnt believe it, but my favourite hero(es) are paladin, tauren chieften and runner. yes runner. why tauren chieften? because it has helluva lot of animations. and why runner? because you can attach models to it and it wont look as weird.

Level 7
qwerty said:
Doodi said:
Its Illidan!
Btw, i like the way u post alot of topics Almost_There!
I do the same thing...
Oh & if u want my advice, use pictures in posting lol... :wink:

dont you mean the way he gets posts?

and you wouldnt believe it, but my favourite hero(es) are paladin, tauren chieften and runner. yes runner. why tauren chieften? because it has helluva lot of animations. and why runner? because you can attach models to it and it wont look as weird.

I ment the posts lol...
Oh btw Runner isnt a Hero i think lol...

Level 10
thank you for reminding me. forget the runner then. but shes still under my "favourite units" list.

Level 4
Lord Xenu of the scientology race will pwn you all with a 3-d super collossall motion picture.

Level 4
Floating bag of bones, AKA the lich. Nothing better than that old hump of bones that has the manipulation of frost. Most hero kills, unit kills, and usually structure kills when I get him in a team game.

Level 9
Paladin is the only heroes whos abilities support the whole army not just himself.The ressurectiion pwnz

Go pally!

Other then pally my second fav is Tauren chief

Level 2
i take that back...Ner'zhul is the best but mecheon always saying that the lich king (ner'zhul)is stronger than the rest.HE ISNT.He is a damn weakling but that war he did by kicking everything down so that dirt is better than them.LOLz

Level 4
Kel'thazud (I think thats the right spelling) The lich model is so badass and I enjoyed all the comical scenes between him and arthas when he was still a ghost. Some of the most memorablie moments in wc3 involved him. :oops: Im not gay.... (goes off to fantasize about him)

Level 12
In my opinion the Warden is the most not-beuitful hero in the game. I just hate her. A cape with blades on the edges? Would be a bit heavy. Worst of all is here weapon. A sharpened ring?! Did Blizzard have complete lack of ideas or what? I can't believe how they could get the idea. Third, I'm no melee player but I think she is unbalaced in her skills.

Level 25
Zombie, Metzen said that the Lich King is the strongest non-Titan, Elemental Lietenant at full power, Old God or otherwise divine being on Azeroth

You DARE disagree with the very person Blizzard pays to come up with the storyline? Hah. Hah. Hah

Level 6
Daminon said:
In my opinion the Warden is the most not-beuitful hero in the game. I just hate her. A cape with blades on the edges? Would be a bit heavy. Worst of all is here weapon. A sharpened ring?! Did Blizzard have complete lack of ideas or what? I can't believe how they could get the idea. Third, I'm no melee player but I think she is unbalaced in her skills.

She is really so strange, but, she is beautiful, has good animations and I love play with her. She and the Demon Hunter, I also love the Demon Hunter. :shock: I'm not a GAY, I'm only saying that I like the model of the Demon Hunter. :D

Level 5
Dread, Crypt, Fire and Pit Lords. All have incredibly destructive spells and are good to most of cases. Now those are true lords!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Werewulf said:
I'd say the dragon Lord. He rox! Specialy hes dragon rage abiliy.

What dragonlord? Never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.