• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite StarCraft characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Well missions with civilians were best, always squad entering some facility. Best is the mission when you kill Alexei Stukov with Duran. Though can't remember if civilians were there...

Ahhh but Archons have learned the power of . Ok it was fixed with patch but still possible. I'd like to see dark templars do it.

Level 27
Crazy strategies always tend to have crazy names.

You mean that mission with "I hate computers" thing? You know, some marine comes to computer, that denies acess and activates turrets, and marine says he hates computers. Yes, I recall there were civilians. Firstly you had to stop them entering Goliaths, then you could force one to repair your vehicles with an SCV.

Level 20
UED could be basically 5th race as they never actually call them selves terran. Plus we can assume that they can have way better technology as they have been away from all the starcraft wars (except Brood War but they just sent 1 fleet and look at damage they done).

Level 9
Other alien empires? unlikely. Though since UED was able to monitor the ancestors of people they sent away centuries ago, and was able to send a force that posed a threat to all the three races, I say they are faring well in economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.