• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Reforged Dragon so far

Chose your Dragon and explain why

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Correct me if I am wrong but in Wc3 elements are fire, water, earth and air right? Then, lightning where does it stand? Ice/Frost is water based I suppose. We do not have air elemental or wind.
Storm, Earth and Fire. Storm has lightning, water and air.
Death can't be an element. It's part of what it means to be dead/undead. That way, living/life is an element. So, no.
So he did not say ,,chose your destiny" in meaning that you have many option on table
No but there were two choices and only one of them was what they wanted. Almost nobody wanted what Medivh suggested.
Medivh just warned them. The guardian did not force anything on them. Convincing them how, with visions and such? Thrall received that but because the character is a far seer/shaman. Arthas did not have such abilities as a paladin. Even before RoC, Medivh did not communicate with just anyone telepathically. Gul'dan was a powerful orc that used astral projection to venture the Great Dark Beyond. So, Medivh had to tell most figures in person.
But in this way we seen, I think it is friend betrayal at accent.
It's only for the plot. There was no other deal Arthas had to agree with Frostmourne than to accept the sacrifice of Arthas' own soul.

Level 34
Storm, Earth and Fire. Storm has lightning, water and air.
Oh yes. I remember now. ,,Storm, earth and fire, hear my call" and that Panda hero separating into storm, earth and fire.

Gul'dan was a powerful orc that used astral projection to venture the Great Dark Beyond. So, Medivh had to tell most figures in person.
NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH TO ESCAPE DEATHS THAT IS FOR SURE :cgrin:
haha remember that quote

There was no other deal Arthas had to agree with Frostmourne than to accept the sacrifice of Arthas' own soul.
And others around. ,,Yes, I damned everyone I loved and I feel no remorse, no pity...."

Level 34
You mean like Medivh? Or not since RoC made him eternal :D?
I meant this quote
medivh10.png

Wasn't it heed instead of hear?
Oh, maybe, I do not know. I always though it was ,,hear"... maybe I was wrong.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
But I never understood this. If he said that he was killed for his sins, what is he now? And how he became like that now?
I guess, Medivh reached some sort of nirvana with the help of the killers :D Basically, Sargeras' essence either remained trapped in the dead body or became easily suppressed. I guess, there's no more fel/chaos energies in Medivh in the afterlife. Maybe Medivh came straight out of the Twisting Nether and/or Emerald Dream, places where the true dead venture.

Level 34
I guess, Medivh reached some sort of nirvana with the help of the killers :D Basically, Sargeras' essence either remained trapped in the dead body or became easily suppressed. I guess, there's no more fel/chaos energies in Medivh in the afterlife. Maybe Medivh came straight out of the Twisting Nether and/or Emerald Dream, places where the true dead venture.
it is all weird to me. I never tried to understand it, it is complicated. In fact even Blizzard do not know what is it. They just seem to like that idea about ,,madman" warning everyone, wandering around and stuff without even much logic behind it. But somebody said once ,,Warcraft.... logic...yeah" :cgrin:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
it is all weird to me. I never tried to understand it, it is complicated. In fact even Blizzard do not know what is it. They just seem to like that idea about ,,madman" warning everyone, wandering around and stuff without even much logic behind it. But somebody said once ,,Warcraft.... logic...yeah"
I think it's one of those things that doesn't need explanation. It makes sense left for the player to imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.