• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Part in you Favorite Film xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
that is a cool fight scene....... i have a TON of favorite scenes, but the one i can think of now is SAVING PRIVATE RYAN D-Day PART!!!!

of course its not the whole part... but its just god amazing, never seen a war movie come close to being as realistic as this.... Steven Spielberg da man!

Level 5
How about this... what would have been my favorite part in a cool film that is certainly not my favorite.

You know that scene in Avatar where Neytiri is taking cover behind a tree and about to charge a few dozen machine-gun wielding dudes in mecha armor? All hope seems lost and then the forest critters come to the rescue. What an incredibly lame deus ex machina. Not realistic at all.

She should have fallen in a samurai-like blaze of glory shortly before the screen goes white from the few hundred megatons worth of thermonuclear weaponry getting dropped on the Navi from orbit.

Level 9
the EPIC war cry
images

images

Level 36
This is a hard one, truthfully I cannot say fullheartedly what is my favorite moment in my favorite movie. There are too many of them in V for Vendetta, some in Matrix, some in all three of the Oceans movies, and LOADS in Pirates of the Caribbean. There's just too many to chose from. (Yes, no I didnt mention all movies with great moments(for my part))

The Dark Knight -
"How about a magic trick?"
The Joker stabs a pencil into the desk infront of him.
"I'm gonna make this pencil disapper."
A guard approaches.
The Joker grabs the guard's head and SLAMS it into the pencil, revealing the pencil to be gone from the desk top and inserted inside the guard's cranium.

"It's gone!"

Level 7
The entire part of Once Upon a Time in China - Jet Li.

And this - Wu Jing vs 100 people :D ... Shitty dub

And this to!

And and and.. This to!

Asian Martial Arts Domination!!!!!

Level 7
Favorite movie scene

Well, don't flame me if there is a thread like this on the hive, I personally couldn't find it ^^ But, well... The title litterally says it all. Name your favorite movie scene/es, and give some info about it.

Mine would be the Bobsled carrying in Cool runnings. That is one scene everyone who watched the movie will remember till his death. IT is emotionally touching, well act-ed, and much more.

Now, what's your favorite movie scene... from a movie.

Offtopic: There is a thread like this...sorry to bother you.

Ontopic: As I said in the other thread;
"How 'bout a magic trick?"
The Joker pulls out a pencil and stabs it into the table.
"I'm gonna make this pencil disappear."
A bodyguard approaches the Joker, and the Joker slams his head into the pencil.
"It's gone!" - The Dark Knight

Level 13
Without a doubt this:

Sorry about the poor quality, and the half screen (the screen only shows about half of what there really is, its probably because his screen is not widescreen)

Hmm heres a better quality one, but it dosn't show you the whole scene:

Youtube dosn't really have many AvP videos D:

Level 10
Wow that's a hard one, a really hard one. (That's what she said).
Off the top of my head I would have to say the scene in Short-Circuit after the military
kills the robot that Johnny made to look like him, when they're driving away Johnny
comes out of the bottom of the vehicle. That really surprised me, it was awesome.

But I'll probably get back to you on that, I can definitely think of a better one.

Level 22
Offtopic: There is a thread like this...sorry to bother you.

Ontopic: As I said in the other thread;
"How 'bout a magic trick?"
The Joker pulls out a pencil and stabs it into the table.
"I'm gonna make this pencil disappear."
A bodyguard approaches the Joker, and the Joker slams his head into the pencil.
"It's gone!" - The Dark Knight

What's the name of this Batman movie?

Level 17
Here is my fav scene
@Geazergimli2 some guy on youtube did the omha beach scene with a dif sound track sadly its only 1 min of it

Level 30
and this!

love both movies... would add others... but decided not too.. hope u like! :D

yeah I really like that scene, so dramatic! and so brave! I watched this when I was still a kid (a kid that loves war movies already :cgrin: )

and my favourite fight scene goes to the lord the rings: return of the king!

the BEST of them all! my body hair always stands up when I watch this scene (like super-sayan hair stand dudes!) and more battle scenes of LOTR

I like how the orc's face reaction occurs when they saw a thousand horsemen ready to ram them up! :xxd:

Favorite Quote in the Scene: A Sword Day,.A Red Day! and The Sun-Rise Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.