• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite food

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Prepare two tequila slammers. Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Preheat the chef to normothermia + 2 tequila slammers. Grease a 20cm square tin and line the base and sides with baking paper.

Dissolve the coffee powder (none of that instant shit) in a few heated tablespoons of the 250 ml whiskey and melt with butter, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan. Hang in another pan with boiling water.

Sieve the plain flour, self-raising flour and cocoa into a large bowl. Pour the butter mixture onto the flour mixture and whisk until just combined. Whisk in the eggs. Pour into the prepared tin.

Bake for about 1 hour 15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted in the centre of the cake. When ready, pour the extra whiskey over the hot cake. Pinch it all over with a toothpick or any thin spitz with similar qualities before pouring the whiskey. Leave in the tin for 20 minutes, then transfer onto a wire rack placed over a baking tray to cool completely.

Put the cream and the chocolate in the small saucepan and heat over another pan with boiling water au-bain-marie. Stir until a nice, consistent chocolate sauce. Then set aside to cool and thicken a little. Spread the glaze over the cake, allowing it to drizzle over the sides. Leave to set.

Bon appetite.

Bourbon_Bacon_Brownies_recipe-e1308726579973.jpg

Reactions: Rui
Level 1
My fav food is boiled pig stomach along with pig feet and ears served with red pepper on top no kidding go google it!!
images

I usually prefer them roasted lol :thumbs_up:

My favorite food is pizza:)
I also love home made food that my mom used to cook for me but now as I', living alone it gets really hard to make something that tastes good.
I also love Nutella on Saturdays:)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Repeated... thread... must... ELIMINATE. ~Threads merged

I once bought little bacon cubes to cook for a spaghetti recipe but it turned out the bacon was salty, it ruined the entire meal because everytime you chewed one of the cubes, it tasted extremely salty.

Level 35
Anything my chef-friend makes, I cannot really distinguish meal from meal in amazement-factor.
(Nor could I even scrape the surface of fathoming the accurate name for any dish he makes.)
- He's doin' it like a boss.

And hell, I find it surprisingly strange that I've not posted in this thread before >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.