• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
That's actually a really terrible idea. Like terrible. The AP does nothing. Mayyyyybe corki or kogmaw, but a banshees veil will do so much more. Or GA. Or even warmogs. The health you get from health items would be so much better.

The reason Zhonyas is so good on ap is obviously because it's an ap item, but also AP rely on skills, while AD rely a lot if not more on auto attacks. For this reason the few seconds you get from ZH are not going to help on an AD nearly as much. A banshees health and barrier allow you to live a bit longer and deal more damage.

Also zhonyas allows ap champs like tf to use everything and initiate and then hide until their team can protect them or win the fight.

Level 34
Any time your argument for a build consists of "they are 5/16 and underfed", there's no point in arguing. You could build ap on garen and win.

Level 24
My favorite champion:
Top: Pantheon, Wukong, Garen, Gangplank, Riven.
Jungle: Hecarim, Twitch, Jarvan IV, Volibear, Wukong, Warwick, Amumu.
Mid: Ziggs, Maokai, Lissandra, LeBlanc, Nidalee, Veigar, Karthus.
Support: Blitzcrank, Thresh, Sona, Janna, Taric.
Adc: Twitch, Ashe, Caitlyn, Ezreal.

The ones that I play most are:
Pantheon -> Top
Hecarim -> Jungle
Maokai/Ziggs -> Mid
Blitzcrank/Thresh -> Support
Ezreal -> Adc

Level 9
Top: Teemo
Adc: Teemo
Support: Teemo
Mid: Teemo
Jungle: Teemo
Hail satan!
Nah im just kidding tho.
Top: Teemo, Trynda and Sion
Adc: Eh dont play it
Jungle: Jax and Master Yi
Support: Morgana and Janna
Mid: Teemo and Karthus :3 gotta steal their kills with ult.

Level 14
Top: Teemo
Adc: Teemo
Support: Teemo
Mid: Teemo
Jungle: Teemo
Hail satan!
Nah im just kidding tho.
Top: Teemo, Trynda and Sion
Adc: Eh dont play it
Jungle: Jax and Master Yi
Support: Morgana and Janna
Mid: Teemo and Karthus :3 gotta steal their kills with ult.

Your list is... teemo-ing with Teemo.

Oh another note how is Teemo to play as, I've never tried him before.

Level 24
First you rush Berserker's Greaves.
Then you have a very difficult choice.
You either go for damage or you try to maximize your cooldown reduction for your ult and blind. Some people prefer to be tanky as well but I don't really like that.
So after the Berserker's Greaves, you buy Boots of Lucidity and Sorcerer's Shoes as soon as possible.
After that you get Ninja Tabi and Mercury Threads to get that defense that you need.
When your team has not surrendered at the time you have to choose your 6th item, you are doing very well. As 6th item, I always go for Boots of Swiftness for the anti slow but that is completely your choice.
Also remember that you have to upgrade your boots if you have any and upgrade the trinket too.

I hope that this clarifies it.

Level 14
First you rush Berserker's Greaves.
Then you have a very difficult choice.
You either go for damage or you try to maximize your cooldown reduction for your ult and blind. Some people prefer to be tanky as well but I don't really like that.
So after the Berserker's Greaves, you buy Boots of Lucidity and Sorcerer's Shoes as soon as possible.
After that you get Ninja Tabi and Mercury Threads to get that defense that you need.
When your team has not surrendered at the time you have to choose your 6th item, you are doing very well. As 6th item, I always go for Boots of Swiftness for the anti slow but that is completely your choice.
Also remember that you have to upgrade your boots if you have any and upgrade the trinket too.

I hope that this clarifies it.

Thank you for the detailed advice! +Rep

Next time I play League I'm going to try Teemo, and I usually nab boots on most of my champions so I'll be sure to upgrade them.

Level 9
Thank you for the detailed advice! +Rep

Next time I play League I'm going to try Teemo, and I usually nab boots on most of my champions so I'll be sure to upgrade them.
He is trolling. Boots are the least thing you need since your w already gives movement speed. Build as much ap as possible so your shrooms and blind will do some heavy damage. And seriously tho are you trolling or just dumb. You do realize full boots build is the worst thing ever right? He is just hater of Teemo cause Teemo is annoying, but trust me no champ is as annoying and broken as Akali and Riven.

Level 24
I showed that build because i obviously dont know how to play teemo... at least i never ever played him ranked for the record.

anyway you should have liandrys torment and combine it with either frozen mallet or rylais crystal scepter. (i think frozen mallet is better)
after that you stack up ability power and attack speed and buy nashors tooth... or that other item that deals 15% ap on aa.

as boots... BUY THEM!!!
there are really 2 champions that dont need boots and teemo isnt one
buy either berserkers or sorcerers

when you need more defense buy abyssal or zhonyas
Zhonyas also works well with dot champions

Level 9
Ik that Teemo needs boots too, but still boots are the least thing he needs. Oh and i forgot to add. People say that Teemo is too easy to play, but he isnt actually. He is just squishy as hell. If Darius catches you and your blind is on cooldown you are pretty much screwed. Teemo can pretty much own any melee champ, because of his blinding dart, but Aatrox and Pantheon can easily kill him since they arent really basic attack dependent and well that bastard Pantheons overpowered block will mostly block your blinding dart too.

Im basicly a support.
So currently my favorite champion is Taric.
taric-splash.jpg

Level 4
In ages past, when I played LoL, the first main I had was Vladimir. Even got all his skins lol.. I never could play him very effectively, judging from countless guides I read and watched... He's supposed to be an AP semi-tank bruiser? The only matches I've won in like 90% of games were vs Riven, Darius, Garen, Katarina, Olaf, Shen.. Idk if I forgot some.

I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for his bloody magic style, and I think after I got his blood-lord something skin (the one with extra particle effects on abilities) people were playing worse or more defensively against me, lol. Seems like seeing flashier spells scares some :D

Other than that, I also played some others extensively, like Syndra and Malzahar (my favorite mids), LeBlanc (never figured out how to shoot all spells in a split second like in those pro videos.. If I pressed the keys too fast, half won't even register o_O)..
For bot lane I frequently used some kind of hybrid/blue Ashe and Ezreal (sometimes AP, more fun imo). There were also the supports like Taric, Sona and Alistar, though I'm sure I'm forgeting a few.

I perticulary favor good looking champs with abilities that I like to use. Oh I remember now, AP Nidalee "support" was once a thing I had going, very satisfying when used right, very irritating to opponents. :D

Vladimir is not the only one that uses blood magic.
Mundo is too op,and he's abilities deal ap damage that grows with the amount of he's hp.
So i can be bot with him without problems,because he's Q heals him,it have a big range,slows enemy for some sec and it deals a lot of damage.
Also i could do too with him every lane except support.

Level 24
Its the development of a long existing game.
At first, all designs are pretty similar in level concept.
Then you end up having no ideas and have to think for a few days to get good spells.
Then you come with proper character designs...
Then you deside to do all the others over :D

Level 4
Ah I forgot Lux, the supercharged lazzzor girl! Whenever I played as Lux, I would use the laughing taunt very very often :D
Btw, there are other blood mages in LoL? Well I quit soon before the Summoner Rift was remade so I have no idea about the stuff after that point..

Level 4
Totally ignored my replay. :vw_unimpressed:

I've read it, seems I missed a point somewhere? Anyway, by blood magic I mean actual magic looking spells with blood theme, by looks and mechanics both.. Like, Akali can life steal with abilities but she doesn't fit in this category..

Status
Not open for further replies.