• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Animes

I can't get rid of this poll.

• Oh noes.

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • :0

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Gee, if you two can't have a logical argument without spewing it full of sarcastic douchebaggery, I think I'll retreat, thank you.

Sorry Megafyr. >_>

Level 9
Gee, if you two can't have a logical argument without spewing it full of sarcastic douchebaggery, I think I'll retreat, thank you.

Sorry Megafyr. >_>

Please no my lord! Your humble servant was only trying to reinforce your logic by agreeing with your notion that all anime is evil even though our assumption is made from an extremely small number of them and without considering the entire population of the anime genre! We need you at our side now more then ever to guide us to the light that is your way of thinking Twisted, your ability to make an opinion about my thread to obtain an opinion about Windows 7 opened my eyes, and your ability to make far sighted knowledge of a concept of which you hardly know a thing about is what reinforced my will to follow in your footsteps.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Please no my lord! Your humble servant was only trying to reinforce your logic by agreeing with your notion that all anime is evil even though our assumption is made from an extremely small number of them and without considering the entire population of the anime genre! We need you at our side now more then ever to guide us to the light that is your way of thinking Twisted, your ability to make an opinion about my thread to obtain an opinion about Windows 7 opened my eyes, and your ability to make far sighted knowledge of a concept of which you hardly know a thing about is what reinforced my will to follow in your footsteps.

O_O -runs away-

Level 13

The fact that you're twisting my words only makes you seem like more of an idiot.

Level 14
Dudes, you really got really far from title and question : Just, what's your favourite anime? :O

Level 15
It's called: Debate

Quit being a smart alac. It's not "debate" if it turns argumentive.

Also, just because it's "debate" doesn't mean you're "debating" the correct topic. We should debating anime, not why anime causes some fucktard's fucktard friends to fail at school.

And yes, I started reading manga HEAVILY in 6th grade and my grades have gotten better since then. I know plenty of kids my school right now who read manga and watch anime constantly and they're at the top of our class.

Go do some god damn research and take a few university classes before you start pretending to be a psychology major.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

You really should quote him for that part. It wasn't me that said that -_-

Level 4
I've started too many and finish too few XD but my all time favorites have to be Bleach (of course), Yu Yu Hakusho (reason I like Bleach), DB+DBZ, and Inuyasha

I could like all the anime I like but really that would take forever XP

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CaoSong if anybody cares enough, there's my list XP

Level 4
XD to be honest that's not even all the anime I could put on that list... I just cant remember half of the old ones I used to watch on Saturday mornings XD

Level 19
I've watched Brotherhood a few times and the only thing I've noticed from the original is just a different intro and ending song/animation. Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing the fact that after episode 10 or so (don't remember), the storyline gets different from the original anime. I find that it makes a lot more sense now, than the original did. Brotherhood supposedly sticks to the original manga, but I never read it, so I wouldn't know. I won't spoil the story for you, but if you liked the first, you'll like this one better. Also, I find the visualization far more appealing than the original.

Yeah it did seem a bit clearly, though I've never had the chance to actually see all of the original either so I guess I wouldn't know exactly (I believe I've seen further from episode 10, but I don't remember exactly - something to do with the fountain of youth is all I remember from the last time I got to watch it before Brotherhood began airing).

Level 14
FMA ?Full Metal Alchemist? I think I saw it, where the two bro's attempt to raise their mom back from the dead and lose parts of their body? Heh, yea.
Pretty awesome.

Level 5
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Bleach
One Piece
Black Cat
Evangelion
Flame of Recca
Dr Slump (the original)
Dr Slump (remake)
Neko Majin (not anime but...)