• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fate of a Father

What will you do?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Well i'd spare him. I don't find a reason to kill him considering that Lisara manipulated Aedale into thinking he was evil.
The only way i'd kill him is if he still displays his "Tyrant" persona even after Lisara stops morphing our memories of him.
Joining him seems way too easy, i think there is some kind of catch to this choice. I wouldn't pick it.
Returning home seems ok, but i wouldn't chose it, since the continent needs us!
Now Tyrant why don't you share your opinion too? ;)

Last edited:
Level 10
Since even the little shard turns her into a pretty evil person, i think it harmed him a lot and will bite him pretty hard in the upcoming chapter.

Really? Cos the intro into the 2nd book is the same no matter if you did or did not consume i t as long as you didnt eat that artifact whole.

Level 11
From what I understand redfist was a real tyrant, but lisara is simply trying to manipulate aedale into doing her bidding

both sides are evil

orie is manipulating aedale into seeing a false reality while lisara is manipulating aedale into killing her father, and serving her own needs

Level 10
Me: I feel pity of him. from his point of view and read his "Character sheet" is umm idk what to describe. But killing the redfist that i didn't experience yet
Well, we experienced Lisara´s Redfist impression. And then Orie appeared.

Level 10
Well if u spared father then orie said that aedy is stupid so why not to kill him lel :D

Cos that Lisara is gonna win dat way. The only thing that could bring me to spare papa Redfist.
By the way, since that woman at Redfist´s side on one of Orie´s visions is female elf, is Aedale half elf?

Level 10
Neither Aedale nor her mother are elves/half-elves.
The model has no elven ears, it is just used by Blizz for elven females.

Oh okey, maybe shouldnt use cheats that much :D :D
So far we have met 3 of Redfist´s daughters. Will there be stories for Orie and that other sister of Aedale´s?

Status
Not open for further replies.