• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FATAL ERROR! Warcraft 3 crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
  • West Killed
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Extra Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add ((Supply used by (Dying unit)) x -1) to (Player((Custom value of (Dying unit)))) Food used
  • East Killed (DISABLED AND INITIALLY OFF)
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Victim Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add ((Supply used by (Dying unit)) x -1) to (Player((Custom value of (Dying unit)))) Food used
  • Victim Killed Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Victim Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Neutral Extra
    • Actions
      • Player - Add 1000 to (Player((Custom value of (Killing unit)))) Current gold
Somehow, when East Killed is on, the game would crash. I am not very sure, but this is the case so far when I tested.

Here are the players.

Force 1
Neutral Extra
Player123

Force 2
Neutral Victim
Player456

I have 3 Victim gnoll brutes to test on. Whenever any unit kills them, the game crashes.

I have no idea how to solve x_X.

Last edited:
Level 3
Yeah, I could. Before I had the East and West Killed triggers, I had alot of ifs then else which could add negative food for each player.

Ever since the Victim Killed Copy is added, there have been errors. :/

Level 3
:( :(

Maybe I will re-do these triggers. If any of you have any idea what causes this... kindly reply. :(

Im gonna be inactive for the rest of today... Having chalet.

Level 3
Yeah, I made sure that custom values are changed in only the neutral units bought by players. The value was changed to the player numbers, to allow for the food to increase, decrease and gold bounty.

There shouldn't been any loopholes? The other units without custom values would be the players' hero only.

EDIT://

Okay I am dumb.

The gnoll brutes were created from a trigger. For Neutral Victim. Without custom values.
*slaps myself*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.