1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Fantasy Life 1.31

Submitted by Arcisal
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]
Map Description
Fantasy Life by Diaster is a long time Warcraft III mod that enables players to live the life that they would have never imagined. Coupling creative gameplay and good humor and at the same time, the thrill of tactical cooperation to bring down the very mightiest of creatures, Fantasy Life offers players a whole new world.

Life your fantasy life.

Features
In Fantasy Life, players are offered a stunning new way to play the game along with many other features such as:
  • 9 Different unique classes, each with it's own style of play and with a second tier class to advance to.
  • Plenty of hidden secrets and easter eggs left for players to discover for themselves.
  • Quests ranging from the small to that of those of epic proportions.
  • Random events which occur naturally, without player interaction, and events that can be triggered off by players themselves, unknowingly or intentionally.
  • A large land waiting to be explored and uncovered.
  • Plenty of different jobs to select from to earn revenue.
  • PvP and player interaction amongst each other.
  • Powerful bosses and dark terrors waiting to be brought down by valiant heroes.

And the list goes on...

[​IMG]
Screenshots
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Proof
As stated by the rules, only the original author of the map cn upload maps onto the Hive. But I have said and will say more times to come that I have had permission from the author of the map, Diaster, to upload onto the hive. If you do not believe me then I have taken a screenshot of the message that I sent to him on December 2010.

[​IMG]

There you go.

Visit the website!

Keywords:
fantasy, life, fantasy life, diaster, arcisal
Contents

Fantasy Life 1.31 (Map)

Reviews
09:45, 26th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment
  1. BandolXD

BandolXD

Resources:
    Resources:
    ^Uh... Yes ! This is an awesome RPG with combination of LOAP. I thought this project is already dead.

2. fr14nd1

fr14nd1

Resources:
    Resources:
    If it's dead, why would it appear in the map section first page? :p

3. UndeadCelebrate

UndeadCelebrate

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very Buggy

Okay..... from the older version to this version I do have to say I been finding a lot of bugs....

-Teleports... I know the teleport to fight the green dragon for the triforce of wisdom is bugged, won't let you teleport to the ledge to fight.... The arena teleport is also bugged, won't let you in, (or leave the area for the matter)

As stated in other posts from others, There should be a way for the king or queen to get stronger units, while you are away from castle someone can just walk on in and take throne without very much resistance.

4. BandolXD

BandolXD

Resources:
    Resources:
    I THOUGHT THIS PROJECT ALREADY DEAD. It's just a thought. Between, the reason I say it's dead because of long time that it didn't get update.

5. median

median

Resources:
    Resources:
    This version came out in december, if you check the official website, and still no hotfix version or anything.. One could say it's dead :/

6. MR.Tricky

MR.Tricky

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is this still the buggy version that is unplayable to those who played fantasy life?

7. Arkimunde

Arkimunde

Resources:
    Resources:
    i found a few bugs. like the blacksmith job stops at the heated iron part. even when i use the job skill and my char. is hitting it several times. nothing happens i found a few other bugs but i dont exactly remember what anymore.

anyone else the same here?

8. Elmonodara

Elmonodara

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found 1 where the apothecary job does not work with the green herbs and sometimes my character will just disappear for no reason but only in multiplayer. Is this mape still being worked on and if not any maps similar that are?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  9. Unkn0wN_Merchant

Unkn0wN_Merchant

Resources:
    Resources:
    Will update this map?

10. RinKaWaII

RinKaWaII

Resources:
    Resources:
    Anyone put secrets on this map like u can get Link if u complete the Tri Force Item?? Same as other heroes.

11. Kiko17955

Kiko17955

Resources:
    Resources:
    Do people still play this ?