Fallen Kingdoms v3.1.5

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
>> What would have happened if Illidan Stormrage had managed to complete his spell in the ruins of Dalaran and had destroyed the Frozen Throne with the Eye of Sargeras?

>> The continuation of this campaign is now available - Bones Scourge

>> Description
> Name - Fallen Kingdoms
> Version - 3.1.5
> Difficulty - Normal
> Context - This campaign modifies what happened in Chapter Seven "The Ruins of Dalaran" of the Night Elves campaign (The Frozen Throne)

>> Races
> Elves (blood and high)
> Humans
> Undead

>> Main Heroes
> Kael'thas
> Magroth
> Sylvanas

>> Guide for the battle against Balnazzar in Chapter Nine
1.- The most important thing is to find all the items on map eight, they are in the boxes distributed around the city, only with those items our heroes will have enough strength so that the battle is not so difficult.

2.- Since Balnazzar is immune to magic, we must take advantage of our mana when secondary enemies come out, especially to create a pair of fire elementals that will help us mitigate damage, making the dreadlord hit the elementals and not heroes.

3.- The regeneration runes released by secondary enemies should not be used if they are not needed, it is better to save them for the right moment, especially at the end.

4.- The best option is to eliminate the secondary enemies before hitting Balnazzar again, otherwise we may end up receiving too much damage.

5.- Magroth's cure must be used at the end of each combat phase, to have it available for when Balnazzar returns to the battlefield.

6.- It is important to remember that Magroth acts as a tank.

> By following these steps and moving properly, we should be able to defeat him, I did so and this last time I didn't even need the reincarnation of Magroth. But I understand that at the beginning and especially if you do not have the objects of map eight, it can be very difficult.

>> v3.1.5 - Current - February 1, 2021
> Skippable cinematic sequences.
> Hot keys added for units and buildings.
> Modified chapter six AI, attacks have been slowed down.
> Small grammatical and others errors have been corrected.

>> v3.1.2 - January 6, 2021
> Complete overhaul of the two previous campaigns, the end result is a single campaign in which the story develop in a somewhat different way, although the concept remain the same, there be many differences.
> Some phases of the original campaigns have been removed and new ones added.
> The events of the first and second parts occur at the same time, so that the campaign jump between missions with Kael'thas and/or Magroth and missions with Sylvanas.
> The difficulty has been readjusted so that the gameplay is more pleasant and less monotonous or tedious.
> The available items, skills and stats of the heroes have been modified.
> New custom models taken from this forum have been implemented to give variety to the units.
> The races used during the campaign have also undergone several modifications in search of a more personalized experience.
> Optional missions have been added in various phases and new secondary characters.
> Most of the text has been rewritten, and although my English is still awful, I hope it turned out a little better than before.
> Since this campaign unites the events of the first and second parts into one, the second has been eliminated.
> This update has been made based on the advice received of the map reviewer and some players, so thank you for your time.

>> v2.0.1 (old)
> Initial units of the first mission modified. Two more units have been added and have been updated to make the progress smoother and less tedious. Necromancers have also been updated so that their spells can now be stolen with the Spellbreakers.

>> v2.0 (old)
> For this version I have had to redo much of the campaign from scratch.
> I have eliminated what was previously chapter one, because I think it did not contribute anything and it became somewhat tedious.
> Added one more interlude.
> The difficulty has been adapted, so that each chapter is a little more difficult than the last.
> All dialogues have been rewritten (my mother language is not English so it is very difficult for me).
> Experience rates have also been adjusted, following the mechanics that the hero level is not limited and depends on the player.

>> v1.3 (old)
> Added Apotheosis.

>> v1.2 (old)
> Added Prologue.
> Added Interlude.

>> v1.1 (old)
> Review and improvement of the lighting and weather effects of all the campaign maps.

>> by Asssssvi
> Storm Sorcerer Kul-Tiras HD
> Mystical Knight on Pegasus Lordaeron
> Archer Lordaeron
> Rider Lordaeron
> Captain Lordaeron HQ (Unit\Hero)
> Footman Lordaeron HQ

>> by FerSZ
> Felguard
> Infernal
> Fel/Shadow Shivarra
> Doomguard
> Fel Lord

>> by Ujimasa Hojo
> Ghoul (Knights of the Ebon Blade)
> Fel Minion

>> by HappyTauren
> ChaosCitadel
> Demon Tower

>> by kangyun
> Battle For Azeroth - Sylvanas
> Vereesa Windrunner (v1)

>> by Sin'dorei300
> Abominogre

>> by Sellenisko
> PaleVal'kyrSvH

>> by General Frank
> Bloodelf Archer

>> by Edge45
> Forsaken Catapult

>> by Thrikodius
> Elder Shadow Dragon

>> by Wandering Soul
> Satyr Overlord

>> by Mc !
> FireElementalByMc

>> by Himperion
> Great Water Elemental

>> by -Grendel
> Ogre Bonecrusher; Ogre Iron Fist

>> by Jaccouille
> PenguinKing

>> If you don't have the necessary version to play this campaign, you can download it here - Patch 1.31.1 Backup Files by MasterBlaster

Any advice is welcome, regards.
Contents

Fallen Kingdoms v3.1.5 (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
First of all, sorry for that game cache issue. I did not have any idea it was the profile I was playing as that caused the problems. Upon changing the profile to a new one, the game cache worked. It's heavily dependent on Warcraft III...
deepstrasz
This is not a role playing game. Use tags accordingly please. Compared to your previous one this one doesn't feel too far from from lack of creative gameplay. Most is circled around original Warcraft III material. You did not even try...
Level 6
Hi, i played this on War3 version 1.31
~ Positives:

- I love the way every missions looks, they were all unique and had their own interesting atmosphere, i can clearly see the effort put in the terrain and i gotta say, i love the vibes!
And not only the terrain but the entire structure of every chapter was very well done, i did not expect it to be this cool!

- Usually i would take every mission and say something about each of them, but for this one i can't really say much since in my opinion every mission was perfect, i had no negatives to say about them, so i am gonna talk about the overall campaign as a whole.

- Loved all the new units and skins! The new models for some of the skins of the units weren't really on my liking, like the water elementals and the infernals, i prefer the older og models for those, but there were a lot more newer models which looked pretty badass so i can't complain :D
But i understand why you implemented them, to make the campaign feel fresh and new, which is a positive in my eyes.
So yea, these ones were my favorite hehe
nice skins.png

- Now talking about the difficulty, funnily enough i almost died the first time i played in every mission cuz i underestimated them :D but the second time i managed to succeed by thinking of different strategies, normally i am not the biggest fan of missions that have time limits or things that need to be protected and such (example chapter 2), but this time i actually enjoyed those gimmicks, I love it when i play games that are actually challenging and not just easy shit, and let me tell you that this campaign was exactly that, a challenge, and i loved it!

- Now talking about the spells, at first i didn't even notice that heroes had totally different spells lol, the hero icons look similar to the old ones but to my surprise that was the only thing they had in common with the old ones, I loved all the new spells for every hero, at first i wasn't exactly sure i liked them that much, but the more i played with them the more i started liking them, so yea i was pretty impressed! good job with those ones!

- I liked how in most missions there was always the historian that was telling the backstory and the events of the past ,for the players that didn't really remember what happened.

- Loved all the side quests with the Goblin brothers :goblin_yeah:

- And of course how can i not say anything about the story, I love it when people create these kind of alternate universe stories from the original war3 campaign, and i can say with confidence you did a splendid job with this one, the characters did not seem that different from their older selves and the way they acted and interacted with the others and the overall events, was pretty good, it felt like i was actually playing a legit campaign made by the same people that made the original one :D

- And finally i liked the last chapters with the boss fights, now what would a custom campaign be without some epic boss fights :D
The fight didn't seem that hard to me, maybe cuz i stacked my heroes with lots of epic items, but yea the fight with Balnazzar was pretty epic, i did not expect it to be that grandiose, and i liked the fact that we had to fight only with the heroes, cuz my army was pretty op by the end :D

~ Suggestions:

- Players should be able to skip the cutscenes by pressing esc so that they don't need to wait for the cutscene every time they want to replay a mission for whatever reason.

- Spells should show their cooldown so the players know how much they need to wait after using them.

~ Negatives/bugs:

- It should he "her" instead of "him"
mistake.png

- In Chapter 6 after i failed the first time and got destroyed by the red undead forces, the second time i played the undead stopped sending attack waves like they usually did the first time i played, i must have glitched it somehow, the thing i did different this second time was the fact that i went with my heroes and poked them a little bit, killed some random units to raise some fire elementals and backed off, thats it, after that i just massed a huge army and crushed them, it was still a close fight, they really like to focus my heroes don't they :xxd:

Overall i very much enjoyed playing this custom campaign, it is surely worthy to be put into my collection! :grin:

P.S. i saw you were asking for some players to help you with testing your future campaigns, maybe i can help you with that, either way, i think is still the best to just upload the project on hive, even tho it might still have bugs or what not, people like me will always play it and give feedback and reviews with suggestions and what not, anyway, Good luck and thanks for keeping the War3 custom campaign scene alive!:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 6
Hi, i played this on War3 version 1.31
~ Positives:

- I love the way every missions looks, they were all unique and had their own interesting atmosphere, i can clearly see the effort put in the terrain and i gotta say, i love the vibes!
And not only the terrain but the entire structure of every chapter was very well done, i did not expect it to be this cool!

- Usually i would take every mission and say something about each of them, but for this one i can't really say much since in my opinion every mission was perfect, i had no negatives to say about them, so i am gonna talk about the overall campaign as a whole.

- Loved all the new units and skins! The new models for some of the skins of the units weren't really on my liking, like the water elementals and the infernals, i prefer the older og models for those, but there were a lot more newer models which looked pretty badass so i can't complain :D
But i understand why you implemented them, to make the campaign feel fresh and new, which is a positive in my eyes.
So yea, these ones were my favorite hehe
- Now talking about the difficulty, funnily enough i almost died the first time i played in every mission cuz i underestimated them :D but the second time i managed to succeed by thinking of different strategies, normally i am not the biggest fan of missions that have time limits or things that need to be protected and such (example chapter 2), but this time i actually enjoyed those gimmicks, I love it when i play games that are actually challenging and not just easy shit, and let me tell you that this campaign was exactly that, a challenge, and i loved it!

- Now talking about the spells, at first i didn't even notice that heroes had totally different spells lol, the hero icons look similar to the old ones but to my surprise that was the only thing they had in common with the old ones, I loved all the new spells for every hero, at first i wasn't exactly sure i liked them that much, but the more i played with them the more i started liking them, so yea i was pretty impressed! good job with those ones!

- I liked how in most missions there was always the historian that was telling the backstory and the events of the past ,for the players that didn't really remember what happened.

- Loved all the side quests with the Goblin brothers :goblin_yeah:

- And of course how can i not say anything about the story, I love it when people create these kind of alternate universe stories from the original war3 campaign, and i can say with confidence you did a splendid job with this one, the characters did not seem that different from their older selves and the way they acted and interacted with the others and the overall events, was pretty good, it felt like i was actually playing a legit campaign made by the same people that made the original one :D

- And finally i liked the last chapters with the boss fights, now what would a custom campaign be without some epic boss fights :D
The fight didn't seem that hard to me, maybe cuz i stacked my heroes with lots of epic items, but yea the fight with Balnazzar was pretty epic, i did not expect it to be that grandiose, and i liked the fact that we had to fight only with the heroes, cuz my army was pretty op by the end :D

~ Suggestions:

- Players should be able to skip the cutscenes by pressing esc so that they don't need to wait for the cutscene every time they want to replay a mission for whatever reason.

- Spells should show their cooldown so the players know how much they need to wait after using them.

~ Negatives/bugs:

- It should he "her" instead of "him"

- In Chapter 6 after i failed the first time and got destroyed by the red undead forces, the second time i played the undead stopped sending attack waves like they usually did the first time i played, i must have glitched it somehow, the thing i did different this second time was the fact that i went with my heroes and poked them a little bit, killed some random units to raise some fire elementals and backed off, thats it, after that i just massed a huge army and crushed them, it was still a close fight, they really like to focus my heroes don't they :xxd:

Overall i very much enjoyed playing this custom campaign, it is surely worthy to be put into my collection! :grin:

P.S. i saw you were asking for some players to help you with testing your future campaigns, maybe i can help you with that, either way, i think is still the best to just upload the project on hive, even tho it might still have bugs or what not, people like me will always play it and give feedback and reviews with suggestions and what not, anyway, Good luck and thanks for keeping the War3 custom campaign scene alive!:infl_thumbs_up:

Hello, thank you very much for playing and for your evaluation, I am very happy that you liked it.

It is very nice that there are people like you who appreciate the work and who also invest time in commenting on their impressions.

Regarding mission 6, the problem that sometimes stops attacking is something that I have not been able to solve, honestly, the AI programming is a headache for me and I still cannot make it work well at all, but I am working on it to improve and balance it as much as possible in the latest patch.

In that last patch I would also like to add new icons for the skills so that people don't get confused and think they are the same.

Lastly, skipping cutscenes is something I'm working on as well. I understand that failing a mission and having to rewatch the same cinematic is annoying.

Once again, thank you very much for your time, it helps me to continue and improve my content.

Regards.

Level 6
>> Update v3.1.5 February 1, 2021

> Skippable cinematic sequences.
> Hot keys added for units and buildings.
> Modified chapter six AI, attacks have been slowed down.
> Small grammatical and others errors have been corrected.

Thanks to all the players who have helped me with your advice and opinions.

PS: I've started work on the continuation of the "Fallen Kingdoms" campaign, "Bones Scourge" which will star Illidan and continue this Warcraft 3 alternate story.

Last edited:
Level 7
Is there a playable version of the campaign for patch 1.29.2?
It's the current patch I have and I really would like to check it out

Level 15
Chapter 6 Wild West was the hardest for me. Until I found a way to trick AI. Building a tower in the middle between Varimathras and my base, and placing a footmen near the tower cause enemy to retreat after destroing tower and unit. So the wave never attacks my base.

Moreover I made Fire Elemental (Kaelthas spell) on every cooldown even just killing my own peasants. Elementals do not cost food so at the end I had 100 food army+12 elementals.

Very nice campaign I enjoyed it much. Thanks ;)

Level 6
Chapter 6 Wild West was the hardest for me. Until I found a way to trick AI. Building a tower in the middle between Varimathras and my base, and placing a footmen near the tower cause enemy to retreat after destroing tower and unit. So the wave never attacks my base.

Moreover I made Fire Elemental (Kaelthas spell) on every cooldown even just killing my own peasants. Elementals do not cost food so at the end I had 100 food army+12 elementals.

Very nice campaign I enjoyed it much. Thanks ;)
I was doing the same thing many years ago to fool the AI in the game's original campaign :ogre_hurrhurr:

Thank you very much for commenting and rating.

Regards.

Level 4
Do not worry about that, it is only copy and paste and the language is that of your pc, I have it in Spanish. You only need your game code.
thanks for link, but I have free version, + I copied game from my friend long time ago, so I have not neither battle.net account. So, god dammit

Level 6
It's a very simple, basic, and straightforward campaign. It's an alternative story of what might have happened if Illidan managed to sink the Frozen Throne into the sea with the Eye of Sargeras.

From beginning to end, the story is filled with grammar errors and spelling mistakes. The story is fairly uninteresting with a plot that narrowly hooks you in it. The maps are very basic and barely populated with neutral threats or secondary objectives to further increase your heroes' fighting potential. Even the goblin merchant shop is almost flat broke and offers little items of use.
Despite its mistakes, the campaign offers interesting designs such as universal upgrades for all of your troops regarding damage and armor (making upgrading easier and cheaper). Lesser versions of items that are limited throughout the maps that offer some level of strength to your heroes.
The maps I enjoyed the most and are aesthetically pleasing are the Underground Libraries of Dalaran, the Capital of Lordaeron and the restored city of Stratholme; other maps are very basic and not very memorable or noteworthy.

Overall it is a very basic and simple campaign that serves as a stepping stone for people that aren't looking for a challenge to test their RTS skills, and want to have fun with the game plain and simple. This campaign gets a 3 star grade.
There is plenty of room for improvement and further fleshing of the story and the action that would earn it a higher grade, but for now this is the limit.

Level 6
It's a very simple, basic, and straightforward campaign. It's an alternative story of what might have happened if Illidan managed to sink the Frozen Throne into the sea with the Eye of Sargeras.

From beginning to end, the story is filled with grammar errors and spelling mistakes. The story is fairly uninteresting with a plot that narrowly hooks you in it. The maps are very basic and barely populated with neutral threats or secondary objectives to further increase your heroes' fighting potential. Even the goblin merchant shop is almost flat broke and offers little items of use.
Despite its mistakes, the campaign offers interesting designs such as universal upgrades for all of your troops regarding damage and armor (making upgrading easier and cheaper). Lesser versions of items that are limited throughout the maps that offer some level of strength to your heroes.
The maps I enjoyed the most and are aesthetically pleasing are the Underground Libraries of Dalaran, the Capital of Lordaeron and the restored city of Stratholme; other maps are very basic and not very memorable or noteworthy.

Overall it is a very basic and simple campaign that serves as a stepping stone for people that aren't looking for a challenge to test their RTS skills, and want to have fun with the game plain and simple. This campaign gets a 3 star grade.
There is plenty of room for improvement and further fleshing of the story and the action that would earn it a higher grade, but for now this is the limit.

Thanks for commenting and rating. I would just like to point out that the grammatical and spelling errors are there because my knowledge of English is very limited (I am Spanish), I know that the texts are wrong, but I do my best to understand it. I'm sorry about that.

Regarding the rest, I have nothing to add.

Regards.