untill then we do what we can
like this dev is doing separate maps for each chapter with some transfer system (if any)
If this is a campaign would'nt it be better if its just like 1 complete file with all the maps included?
how do I play this in reforged?
How do you get past the towers and levers. I hit all 4 levers but the gates do not open. I even left the archmages alive
Oh yea i do not feel so bad now cause i did not see those at all. I had to stand on a certain spot for the vision to even show the leversI imagine that the levers that you activated are those that I have marked in red and, the doors that you cannot open are those that I have marked in yellow. If so, the solution is so simple that you won't believe it when you discover it, just go to the doors and look around you.
- When you get closer to the doors, the levers to open them are shown just on the other side, where the arrows point.
Oh yea i do not feel so bad now cause i did not see those at all. I had to stand on a certain spot for the vision to even show the levers
How am I supposed to do the Detheroc boss battle in chapter 1? I'm pretty sure I found all the tomes and items so I'm level 3, but the 2 spellbreakers you have get taken from you, and he's level 10 with mana burn and vampiric aura
didint even finish first map i wonna say one of the worst just 0 fun 0 reward 0 stroy u got a boss with 2 units and u go around killing mobs typical just killing and more boring killing suffering with 3 units sensless terain was bad it was overall not apelling at all sorry but u need to improve alot of things
Just based on the screenshots in your map description, the campaign looks promising. In particular, your use of elevating/depressing the ground to avoid flat terrain is impressive--- it makes looking at those screenshots quite enjoyable, especially those rolling hills. Look forward to playing this in the future, and hope you continue to make campaigns, Son-of-War.
Chapter two started without Kael. Starting the chapter from the start via the campaign menu screen doesn't help either. Check your game cache. Playing it on 1.31.1.
- -the summoners freeze animation after they play their cast one. You could use queue animation and play stand right after.
- -Furion just ran!? Imagine if he'd done that during the War of the Ancients.
- -also, why should have Illidan be protected/unaffected?
- -since Kael's spells are basically a mix of Warcraft III ones, his original would have been better. But Spell Breakers have the same. The ones that aren't available for this mission should have been disabled.
- -that blue zombie ambush is insane when you meet the necro and two ghouls. You've got too few units to properly win that. At least not until you realize one of the ghouls drops a rune of restoration. But if you go east instead and kill the zombies, others won't appear when going south.
- -feels like killing troops on the map. Has that Orcs & Humans/Warcraft II no base campaign maps that get tiring very quickly because of monotony and trial and error. So generally, this level feels like a chore.
- -Mana Shield instead of the mana regeneration ability. Right as if you have enough mana to use that or if it'd be better than the Firebolt.
- -if you think many people will waste time running and gunning those Abominations...
- -Okay is such a medieval word.
- -Detheroc the stunned, also returning or stopping midway towards Kael.
Reminisces of maps made by a user named Mvyrea.
It gets better later on due to many Runes of Restoration but that starts happening after you meet the first two Abominations.7 - Restricting mana recovery to level five was something I did to balance the hero's power scale in the first few missions. It may have been a mistake.
You can just make a run through to the northeast and get them one by one, the Abominations, I mean.8 - Okay... that hurt xD
Just tried it again with cheats and the same issue happens...
What did you update?
Make sure the cache triggers work in the end.
I activated the first two circles in the west before going to the magic wall and getting the message about and circle locations, then activated the remaining ones in the east; if that helps.
Beats me. I tested another campaign to make sure and for that one the game cache worked.Well, honestly, I don't know what to do, that is, it works for me. I changed the code to prevent it from loading an old cache, I tested it and it loads fine. I don't understand why it doesn't work for you :S
You should ask for your other approved stuff to be undeleted, Myvrea.
Compared to your previous one this one doesn't feel too far from from lack of creative gameplay. Most is circled around original Warcraft III material. You did not even try to make a custom techtree for the Forsaken but limited the type of units and buildings and some of the available ones aren't Forsaken.
Also, the story should say something. As of now it's practically sudden randomness.
But we're not reviewing that but the technicalities of the maps.
However, your campaigns really need polishing and improvements. This one should have been much better than the last and it's still pretty Substandard borderline. I have to say the terrain is mostly nicely done on all maps. Considering its brief story and depicted events, I'll probably stay away from the next one at least for a great while until I can sober up.