Fallen Kingdoms v3.1.5

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
>> What would have happened if Illidan Stormrage had managed to complete his spell in the ruins of Dalaran and had destroyed the Frozen Throne with the Eye of Sargeras?

>> The continuation of this campaign is now available - Bones Scourge

>> Description
> Name - Fallen Kingdoms
> Version - 3.1.5
> Difficulty - Normal
> Context - This campaign modifies what happened in Chapter Seven "The Ruins of Dalaran" of the Night Elves campaign (The Frozen Throne)

>> Races
> Elves (blood and high)
> Humans
> Undead

>> Main Heroes
> Kael'thas
> Magroth
> Sylvanas

>> Guide for the battle against Balnazzar in Chapter Nine
1.- The most important thing is to find all the items on map eight, they are in the boxes distributed around the city, only with those items our heroes will have enough strength so that the battle is not so difficult.

2.- Since Balnazzar is immune to magic, we must take advantage of our mana when secondary enemies come out, especially to create a pair of fire elementals that will help us mitigate damage, making the dreadlord hit the elementals and not heroes.

3.- The regeneration runes released by secondary enemies should not be used if they are not needed, it is better to save them for the right moment, especially at the end.

4.- The best option is to eliminate the secondary enemies before hitting Balnazzar again, otherwise we may end up receiving too much damage.

5.- Magroth's cure must be used at the end of each combat phase, to have it available for when Balnazzar returns to the battlefield.

6.- It is important to remember that Magroth acts as a tank.

> By following these steps and moving properly, we should be able to defeat him, I did so and this last time I didn't even need the reincarnation of Magroth. But I understand that at the beginning and especially if you do not have the objects of map eight, it can be very difficult.

>> v3.1.5 - Current - February 1, 2021
> Skippable cinematic sequences.
> Hot keys added for units and buildings.
> Modified chapter six AI, attacks have been slowed down.
> Small grammatical and others errors have been corrected.

>> v3.1.2 - January 6, 2021
> Complete overhaul of the two previous campaigns, the end result is a single campaign in which the story develop in a somewhat different way, although the concept remain the same, there be many differences.
> Some phases of the original campaigns have been removed and new ones added.
> The events of the first and second parts occur at the same time, so that the campaign jump between missions with Kael'thas and/or Magroth and missions with Sylvanas.
> The difficulty has been readjusted so that the gameplay is more pleasant and less monotonous or tedious.
> The available items, skills and stats of the heroes have been modified.
> New custom models taken from this forum have been implemented to give variety to the units.
> The races used during the campaign have also undergone several modifications in search of a more personalized experience.
> Optional missions have been added in various phases and new secondary characters.
> Most of the text has been rewritten, and although my English is still awful, I hope it turned out a little better than before.
> Since this campaign unites the events of the first and second parts into one, the second has been eliminated.
> This update has been made based on the advice received of the map reviewer and some players, so thank you for your time.

>> v2.0.1 (old)
> Initial units of the first mission modified. Two more units have been added and have been updated to make the progress smoother and less tedious. Necromancers have also been updated so that their spells can now be stolen with the Spellbreakers.

>> v2.0 (old)
> For this version I have had to redo much of the campaign from scratch.
> I have eliminated what was previously chapter one, because I think it did not contribute anything and it became somewhat tedious.
> Added one more interlude.
> The difficulty has been adapted, so that each chapter is a little more difficult than the last.
> All dialogues have been rewritten (my mother language is not English so it is very difficult for me).
> Experience rates have also been adjusted, following the mechanics that the hero level is not limited and depends on the player.

>> v1.3 (old)
> Added Apotheosis.

>> v1.2 (old)
> Added Prologue.
> Added Interlude.

>> v1.1 (old)
> Review and improvement of the lighting and weather effects of all the campaign maps.

>> by Asssssvi
> Storm Sorcerer Kul-Tiras HD
> Mystical Knight on Pegasus Lordaeron
> Archer Lordaeron
> Rider Lordaeron
> Captain Lordaeron HQ (Unit\Hero)
> Footman Lordaeron HQ

>> by FerSZ
> Felguard
> Infernal
> Fel/Shadow Shivarra
> Doomguard
> Fel Lord

>> by Ujimasa Hojo
> Ghoul (Knights of the Ebon Blade)
> Fel Minion

>> by HappyTauren
> ChaosCitadel
> Demon Tower

>> by kangyun
> Battle For Azeroth - Sylvanas
> Vereesa Windrunner (v1)

>> by Sin'dorei300
> Abominogre

>> by Sellenisko
> PaleVal'kyrSvH

>> by General Frank
> Bloodelf Archer

>> by Edge45
> Forsaken Catapult

>> by Thrikodius
> Elder Shadow Dragon

>> by Wandering Soul
> Satyr Overlord

>> by Mc !
> FireElementalByMc

>> by Himperion
> Great Water Elemental

>> by -Grendel
> Ogre Bonecrusher; Ogre Iron Fist

>> by Jaccouille
> PenguinKing

>> If you don't have the necessary version to play this campaign, you can download it here - Patch 1.31.1 Backup Files by MasterBlaster

Any advice is welcome, regards.
Contents

Fallen Kingdoms v3.1.5 (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
First of all, sorry for that game cache issue. I did not have any idea it was the profile I was playing as that caused the problems. Upon changing the profile to a new one, the game cache worked. It's heavily dependent on Warcraft III...
deepstrasz
This is not a role playing game. Use tags accordingly please. Compared to your previous one this one doesn't feel too far from from lack of creative gameplay. Most is circled around original Warcraft III material. You did not even try...
Level 2
Good morning friend,
there is actually a way to play the customs campaigns, just grab the wc3 public test. I would be glad to try your campaign when I will finish the forsaken campaign.
Uploading it map by map will not be necessary

Level 6
customs campaigns are also coming to reforge assured via the recent patch notes @Bigos

but a save/load code system is fully acceptable as well if the dev wishes to make the map for the current patch (least till custom campaigns get fully implimented)

Last edited:
Level 2
customs campaigns are also coming to reforge assured via the recent patch notes @Bigos

but a save/load code system is fully acceptable as well if the dev wishes to make the map for the current patch (least till custom campaigns get fully implimented)

Yeah, they've promised a lot of stuff...
This day can be in a very long time

Level 6
untill then we do what we can
like this dev is doing separate maps for each chapter with some transfer system (if any)

It can be done on separate maps in the same way as in a campaign, at the completion of each chapter it is programmed to save the cache necessary to load your hero in the next chapter. This implies that to play chapter two, you must have completed the one, otherwise there will be no saved cache and it cannot be loaded.

Although obviously it would look much better as a campaign file... i hate this Reforged with all my soul :(

Level 6
How do you get past the towers and levers. I hit all 4 levers but the gates do not open. I even left the archmages alive

I imagine that the levers that you activated are those that I have marked in red and, the doors that you cannot open are those that I have marked in yellow. If so, the solution is so simple that you won't believe it when you discover it, just go to the doors and look around you.

- When you get closer to the doors, the levers to open them are shown just on the other side, where the arrows point.

Regards.

Last edited:
Level 3
I imagine that the levers that you activated are those that I have marked in red and, the doors that you cannot open are those that I have marked in yellow. If so, the solution is so simple that you won't believe it when you discover it, just go to the doors and look around you.

- When you get closer to the doors, the levers to open them are shown just on the other side, where the arrows point.

Regards.
Oh yea i do not feel so bad now cause i did not see those at all. I had to stand on a certain spot for the vision to even show the levers

Level 6
Oh yea i do not feel so bad now cause i did not see those at all. I had to stand on a certain spot for the vision to even show the levers

Yes, it was a little mischief that occurred to me, I hope it was not very annoying. I'm just trying to make the player feel that he doesn't have a perfectly marked path to follow, you know, that you have to investigate and well, sometimes he gets stuck at one point. Although it is never too complex, it is not very funny to spend an hour hanging around without knowing what to do.

Greetings and I hope you enjoy the rest of the campaign, anything, do not hesitate to comment ;)

Level 8
How am I supposed to do the Detheroc boss battle in chapter 1? I'm pretty sure I found all the tomes and items so I'm level 3, but the 2 spellbreakers you have get taken from you, and he's level 10 with mana burn and vampiric aura

Level 6
How am I supposed to do the Detheroc boss battle in chapter 1? I'm pretty sure I found all the tomes and items so I'm level 3, but the 2 spellbreakers you have get taken from you, and he's level 10 with mana burn and vampiric aura

It's very simple, Detheroc takes a few seconds to attack, when I make him hit him with the fire skill, move out of his range and when he comes back for you, hit him again, once again move out of range and see go for a mana rune, hit it again with skill and go for the second mana rune, by then it should be dead or almost dead, in the worst case you can finish it off by hitting it directly using the healing runes.

Greetings, I hope you defeat him soon.

Level 4
I am very very interested to try this campaign and to know the story concept behind this fan campaign, especially with regards to Illidan, my fave WC hero.

Sadly, it is another campaign made on 1.31 editor so i wouldn't able to play it...

Level 3
didint even finish first map i wonna say one of the worst just 0 fun 0 reward 0 stroy u got a boss with 2 units and u go around killing mobs typical just killing and more boring killing suffering with 3 units sensless terain was bad it was overall not apelling at all sorry but u need to improve alot of things

Level 6
didint even finish first map i wonna say one of the worst just 0 fun 0 reward 0 stroy u got a boss with 2 units and u go around killing mobs typical just killing and more boring killing suffering with 3 units sensless terain was bad it was overall not apelling at all sorry but u need to improve alot of things

Okay, thanks for playing, even if it was only 10 minutes, regards ;)

Level 16
Just based on the screenshots in your map description, the campaign looks promising. In particular, your use of elevating/depressing the ground to avoid flat terrain is impressive--- it makes looking at those screenshots quite enjoyable, especially those rolling hills. Look forward to playing this in the future, and hope you continue to make campaigns, Son-of-War.

Level 6
Just based on the screenshots in your map description, the campaign looks promising. In particular, your use of elevating/depressing the ground to avoid flat terrain is impressive--- it makes looking at those screenshots quite enjoyable, especially those rolling hills. Look forward to playing this in the future, and hope you continue to make campaigns, Son-of-War.

Thanks, I hope you can play it soon and that you like it. Now I am working on the third and last part.

Regards.

Level 6
Update v1.1 to fix errors:

- Fixed bug in the nickname of Kael'thas to King of Quel'thalas when revived.
- Fixed bug in human updates in the last mission.
- Fixed bug in name of Lady Vashj.

I leave the campaign open so that those who are playing it do not have to start again and can continue where they were going.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 51
  1. -the summoners freeze animation after they play their cast one. You could use queue animation and play stand right after.
  2. -Furion just ran!? Imagine if he'd done that during the War of the Ancients.
  3. -also, why should have Illidan be protected/unaffected?
  4. -since Kael's spells are basically a mix of Warcraft III ones, his original would have been better. But Spell Breakers have the same. The ones that aren't available for this mission should have been disabled.
  5. -that blue zombie ambush is insane when you meet the necro and two ghouls. You've got too few units to properly win that. At least not until you realize one of the ghouls drops a rune of restoration. But if you go east instead and kill the zombies, others won't appear when going south.
  6. -feels like killing troops on the map. Has that Orcs & Humans/Warcraft II no base campaign maps that get tiring very quickly because of monotony and trial and error. So generally, this level feels like a chore.
  7. -Mana Shield instead of the mana regeneration ability. Right as if you have enough mana to use that or if it'd be better than the Firebolt.
  8. -if you think many people will waste time running and gunning those Abominations...
  9. -Okay is such a medieval word.
  10. -Detheroc the stunned, also returning or stopping midway towards Kael.
Chapter two started without Kael. Starting the chapter from the start via the campaign menu screen doesn't help either. Check your game cache.
Playing it on 1.31.1.

Reminisces of maps made by a user named Mvyrea.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 6
Chapter two started without Kael. Starting the chapter from the start via the campaign menu screen doesn't help either. Check your game cache. Playing it on 1.31.1.

The truth is that I just ran out of what to do, I have been checking the cache of the game and even, I played it again to see what was happening, and the hero loads me in chapter 2 without any problem (v1.31.1). So I have no idea what may have happened so that it doesn't work for you, in any case I will continue investigating to see.

EDIT: I still do not know what may have happened, I have changed the save code and modified the order of action of the triggers. I have tried it and it works for me. Try again... the truth is that I am quite puzzled by this.

PS: Use tricks for the first mission, so you don't have to go through it again xD

1. -the summoners freeze animation after they play their cast one. You could use queue animation and play stand right after.
  2. -Furion just ran!? Imagine if he'd done that during the War of the Ancients.
  3. -also, why should have Illidan be protected/unaffected?
  4. -since Kael's spells are basically a mix of Warcraft III ones, his original would have been better. But Spell Breakers have the same. The ones that aren't available for this mission should have been disabled.
  5. -that blue zombie ambush is insane when you meet the necro and two ghouls. You've got too few units to properly win that. At least not until you realize one of the ghouls drops a rune of restoration. But if you go east instead and kill the zombies, others won't appear when going south.
  6. -feels like killing troops on the map. Has that Orcs & Humans/Warcraft II no base campaign maps that get tiring very quickly because of monotony and trial and error. So generally, this level feels like a chore.
  7. -Mana Shield instead of the mana regeneration ability. Right as if you have enough mana to use that or if it'd be better than the Firebolt.
  8. -if you think many people will waste time running and gunning those Abominations...
  9. -Okay is such a medieval word.
  10. -Detheroc the stunned, also returning or stopping midway towards Kael.

1 - I will review the animations.
2 - Furion has always been a coward xD ok no, but Illidan had the Eye of Sargeras, that's scary, no?
4 - I just changed it, now they are updated.
5 - Yes, I know it is complicated if you continue south, I have added two more units to try that it is not so... laborious.
6 - I will see if I can implement some changes in the future that change that.
7 - Restricting mana recovery to level five was something I did to balance the hero's power scale in the first few missions. It may have been a mistake.
8 - Okay... that hurt xD
10 - Come on man, a little understanding xD look here there was a problem, we wanted the hero to be at level 10 because putting Detheroc at a lower level was a bit strange, so that's why we had to make him a little fool :p

Reminisces of maps made by a user named Mvyrea.

That is because there are two people who are doing these campaigns, and one of those people is the person that user had.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 51
7 - Restricting mana recovery to level five was something I did to balance the hero's power scale in the first few missions. It may have been a mistake.
It gets better later on due to many Runes of Restoration but that starts happening after you meet the first two Abominations.
8 - Okay... that hurt xD
You can just make a run through to the northeast and get them one by one, the Abominations, I mean.

Also, Spell Breakers have mana and the Spell Steal ability but don't have any chance to use it.

Last edited:
Level 6
Just tried it again with cheats and the same issue happens...
What did you update?

Make sure the cache triggers work in the end.

I activated the first two circles in the west before going to the magic wall and getting the message about and circle locations, then activated the remaining ones in the east; if that helps.

Well, honestly, I don't know what to do, that is, it works for me. I changed the code to prevent it from loading an old cache, I tested it and it loads fine. I don't understand why it doesn't work for you :S

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 51
Well, honestly, I don't know what to do, that is, it works for me. I changed the code to prevent it from loading an old cache, I tested it and it loads fine. I don't understand why it doesn't work for you :S
Beats me. I tested another campaign to make sure and for that one the game cache worked.
Gonna try once more shortening the name of the campaign to something like FK.

Make cinematic scenes skippable, at least interludes (full cinematic maps).

EDIT: nothing the same :\ Gonna try the "edited/updated" version.

EDIT2: Just tried it again with cheats and the same issue happens...
What did you update?

Make sure the cache triggers work in the end.
I activated the first two circles in the west before going to the magic wall and getting the message about and circle locations, then activated the remaining ones in the east; if that helps.

EDIT3: sadly, even with the update, the same thing :\

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 51
First of all, sorry for that game cache issue. I did not have any idea it was the profile I was playing as that caused the problems. Upon changing the profile to a new one, the game cache worked.

1. -OK, you had me with those levers behind the gates to their side. I thought something was wrong at first.
  2. -Fireball's description mentions two level 3s.
  3. -good that you've put those fountains otherwise this would have been time wastingly boring.

1. -this needs more gameplay variation as you basically do the same thing. Was expecting a phase two to be honest. Enemies are not tough in the end and they don't help each other if they are not "revealed".

1. -it's Dagren not Dragen. Same in that interlude.
  2. -stuff for hero's mana regeneration? OK, you can heal him with the troll priests but that's about it. That can work for a while since Disease is basically not letting you regenerate between waves.
  3. -that first wave though... the pit lord
  4. -generally, the player is handicapped by food and unit types. Mercenaries don't get armour and weapon boni, they're expensive and take a lot of food.
  5. -and you'd expect players to actually kill those neutral hostile camps? At least the shop is somewhat close.
  6. -below minute ten you start to run out of gold.
  7. -from what I'm seeing, you like making the chapters be very tight that some mistakes could have you start over.

1. -yet another general melee map with no custom implementations aside from the enemy hero being a stronger dreadlord.
  2. -why no score screen after these maps?

1. -I guess Varimathras was an idiot and did not send notice to Balnazzar?
  2. -the two doors should open separately when their respective switches are lowered; otherwise it's a bit confusing.
  3. -minibosses are just stronger units. Nothing special about them. Could use some creativity as the chapter is mostly killing units on the map which can be done with your two heroes alone.

1. -why make another chapter when the map is the same?
  2. -the fight against Balnazzar is kind of laughable especially when you can just fast kill him and the rest dies with him.
  3. -the difficulty of the battle vs the possessed Magroth depends on what items you put on him.

It's heavily dependent on Warcraft III material and the gameplay doesn't quite help it much either but I guess... ultimately, it's not that bad, borderline substandard though.

Approved.

(previous comments: Campaign (Patch 1.31) - Fallen Kingdoms v2.0.1)

You should ask for your other approved stuff to be undeleted, Myvrea.

Level 6
I really agree quite a bit in the analysis, I don't agree on everything but I don't have anything remarkable to add or discuss. I will solve some small errors, like the name.

We have been discussing things very similar to the ones you have mentioned, that is why we have not published the third part, we try not to fall into the same errors and make it better than the previous two.

Thanks for your time.

You should ask for your other approved stuff to be undeleted, Myvrea.

I do not understand what you're referring to.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 51
This is not a role playing game. Use tags accordingly please.

1. -Tyrande is suddenly being described as to have died with no connection to anything in the previous campaign
  2. -Sylvanas has lame spells, basically two being found on units you can train; not saying there's no advantage but in terms of originality or creativity, it's lacking
  3. -like it that Banshees have all spells but Ghouls don't at least have Cannibalize
  4. -you should use a fixed version of the ancients as they attack with their backs at the enemy: Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion
  5. -no wisps in the corrupted mine? No lumber gatherers?
  6. -we're supposed to attack the elves but we're constantly getting attacked by Satyrs and undead?
  7. -Exhume Corpses is available as an upgrade but it can't be researched as Black Citadels can't be built. Same with the third tier armour and attack upgrades
  8. -Web is useless. There are no flying units in this chapter
  9. -you lose time waiting for the defeat message. Let us load the game as fast as possible
  10. -some mines are owned by the Satyrs instead of being neutral passive
  11. -this level is just slow because you don't have any proper melee troops unless you wait to make an army of Hellcallers
  12. -again no score screen

1. -this is making fun of the player. The first enemy attack has a tenth level hero with AoE madness and ultimate spell; the units along with Kortina also have max upgrades while the player's units don't even have Burrow and/or Cannibalize. The attack doesn't finish and the second wave with bears and druids comes; difficulty=/=annoyance/unfairness; they are beatable but it's just boring to do it over and over again while slowly upgrading, rebuilding/repairing and retraining; Sylvanas is level 5 still by the way and remains so for many enemy attacks
  2. -still no proper melee unit; resorting to Possession might have been a nice tactic in the previous chapter but now it's really getting old;
  3. -pretty much makes little sense that Arthas went ahead without needing to fight through what Sylvanas has to
  4. -generally you play with the same units as before; there's little to differentiate this chapter from the previous one; to put more salt in the wound you have to upgrade everything from point 0
  5. -no optional quests (as in map 1); everything is straightforward
  6. -no character/story development, just some few lines in the beginning; so if the point of this campaign is gameplay, then I'm pretty sure playing melee against the AI would be more satisfying since there's nothing custom here. At least in the chapter before, the satyrs were somewhat fun
  7. -not sure how well Orb of Lightning works with Black Arrow
  8. -at least you can use Web here even if for a brief moment
  9. -basically after Kortina, you clear the map of neutral hostiles, not quite enthusiasm worthy
  10. -and a comic book/cartoon inspired ending with Sylvanas being captured and imprisoned to of course only escape later

1. -more sense, a no name sudden demon character serving Sylvanas appeared from nowhere undiscovered to save Sylvanas
  2. -this alternate Furion guy is a real softy locking undead units; also lot of wasted prison space too
  3. -the Pit Lord is undead but the succubi not?
  4. -until Maiev, it's a stroll in the park
  5. -what I'm understanding is Sylvanas being paranoid. No one else but her is seeing Arthas it seems
  6. -aw... poor pit lord, couldn't return home through the Twisting Nether

1. -more like dead meat
  2. -so, in this story Arthas is running for his life while Sylvanas massacres Azeroth to get to him

1. -basically you have to wait for Charm to recharge use it and do that until there are no more units to convert. Pretty monotonous; good heavens I had a Sobi Mask
  2. -the Pit Lord gains more experience than Sylvanas
  3. -all this locking up makes me dizzy
  4. -the Pit Lord had no crimes to answer for and was instantly executed whilst the others were privileged

1. -a filler chapter I would say
  2. -I could have sworn Vereesa would be a Sylvanas copy and so it is
  3. -the elven techtree could use some more love
  4. -this seems like one of the funner levels
  5. -lots of items, no space for them. Vereesa doesn't have an inventory
  6. -Vereesa is right. It does indeed make no sense. They should be attacking the blood elves if anything. Still, Furion should first demand Sylvanas be given by them

1. -I thought Malfurion's Quest nightmare ended there but it seems it's recurring
  2. -now Sylvanas is a good girl
  3. -Furion might have gone nuts but all of the night elves as well?
  4. -Timmy's spell hotkeys don't follow the same ZQ... trend
  5. -how come Kortina and not Maiev?
  6. -Sylvanas still has to rely to Charm for proper melee and air units
  7. -basically Furion kind can finish Sylvanas in 8 hits and with Entangling Roots on, well...
  8. -Furion the coward. Wasn't it easier to do that to Sylvanas instead?
  9. -I don't like the premise of the continuation. It's basically the same thing again
  10. -what!? Illidan was going into the Tomb of Sargeras again!?
  11. -I see no reason for Illidan to want to aid Sylvanas as long as there's no common interest. Moreover doing so prolongs the yearning for what he seeks there

Compared to your previous one this one doesn't feel too far from from lack of creative gameplay. Most is circled around original Warcraft III material. You did not even try to make a custom techtree for the Forsaken but limited the type of units and buildings and some of the available ones aren't Forsaken.
Also, the story should say something. As of now it's practically sudden randomness.
But we're not reviewing that but the technicalities of the maps.
Therefore,
Approved.

However, your campaigns really need polishing and improvements. This one should have been much better than the last and it's still pretty Substandard borderline. I have to say the terrain is mostly nicely done on all maps. Considering its brief story and depicted events, I'll probably stay away from the next one at least for a great while until I can sober up.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Shar Dundred
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 6
Compared to your previous one this one doesn't feel too far from from lack of creative gameplay. Most is circled around original Warcraft III material. You did not even try to make a custom techtree for the Forsaken but limited the type of units and buildings and some of the available ones aren't Forsaken.
Also, the story should say something. As of now it's practically sudden randomness.
But we're not reviewing that but the technicalities of the maps.
Therefore,
Approved.

However, your campaigns really need polishing and improvements. This one should have been much better than the last and it's still pretty Substandard borderline. I have to say the terrain is mostly nicely done on all maps. Considering its brief story and depicted events, I'll probably stay away from the next one at least for a great while until I can sober up.

I agree with many things he says, others not so much, but that doesn't matter. The important thing is to thank him for the time he has spent playing and evaluating the work, believe it or not, at least I have taken all his advice into account and, although it may take a long time, I am working so that the third and last part live up to it.

Custom abilities for all the heroes involved, variety of units with models taken from the forum, implementation of side missions, etc...

Regarding the story, it may be a little more complicated for the story line to be coherent due to the language, but I will do everything possible so that it does not seem that everything happens by surprise.

Finally I would like to add that Illidan, although he is in the Broken Islands, is not in the Tomb of Sargeras.

Regards.