1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

FacelessOne.blp

Submitted by -Grendel
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
another one of my skins, my inspiration on making this skin was predator from AvP...
Yep, this ones now updated. I changed the chest as you can see i added an armor into it
and i added some lines on the mask and changed the red thingy on its knees coz u said it is out of place to the whole skin.

WHEN I MADE THIS SKIN, IT'S MOSTLY MADE UP OF SHADINGS AND THE BLACK LINES THAT YOU SEE IS A DESIGN OF HIS ARMOUR, ACTUALLY I ADDED LESS HIGHLIGHTS ON THIS. I REPEAT IT'S MOSTLY MADE UP OF SHADINGS........

give comments(good or bad)and i will accept it

you can customize it if you want and i give you the authority to customize it

so please comment (if it still needs some improvement) and remember to rate it... XD

IMPROVEMENTS:

added a tatoo on his head
added some highlights

helow sa mga kaklase ko sa ICSB!!!

Keywords:
space, predator, techno, alien
Contents

The End Bringer (Texture)

Reviews
08:52, 19th May 2011 shiiK: Undeleted by request. 11:13, 16th Feb 2010 CloudWolf: The concept is good, however, theres a few things you could touch up a bit :) The skin is a tad dark and could do with some extra highlights. Also, the filesize is...
  1. 08:52, 19th May 2011
    shiiK: Undeleted by request.

11:13, 16th Feb 2010
    CloudWolf: The concept is good, however, theres a few things you could touch up a bit :) The skin is a tad dark and could do with some extra highlights. Also, the filesize is huge for a 256x256 skin :p Perhaps save it at 70% quality? You won't even notice the difference in game and you will probably save around 100kb :D

But yea! Other than that, its a great skin! I especially like what you've done to the face, very neat ;) While it could be improved, its definately approvable in its current state :) Approved!

2. Zanekok

Zanekok

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    nice skin 4/5

3. TheGodOfIron

TheGodOfIron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Great skin....
    But it could do with more shadings.

4. M0rbid

M0rbid

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Yes, it needs more shadings and highlights, take a look at metal and you will see that there are some highlights!
    The red thingy on his knees needs more work, too.
    Hope to see you improving these things, it looks good so far!

5. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    interesting...

6. Piwlady

Piwlady

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Erm... what? Daaamn cartoooonishh...

7. Darkmoon Hero

Darkmoon Hero

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    The whole body needs more shading, and that red thing on his knee looks flat and out-of-place.

8. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Make the area below the \ on his chest darker.
    Also, I see what you did with the back of the head, but it's pure black. Need to fix that.

9. Revilo

Revilo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    It seems sort of..........disjointed

10. Jaret

Jaret

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    And provide a better pic... IT's blurry... And I kinda don't understand the purpose of this skin...

11. Alfagar

Alfagar

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ooh, looks good

12. Dentothor

Dentothor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    at least add SOME shading and detail to the work. in the state that it is, its far too cartoony. this may be due to the fact that it has heavy black lines which gives it a horrible look of extreme contrast. therefore leading it to look cartoony. reduce the black lines and add some details. without good details the whole skin makes it look overall very messy and horribly blurry.

~Dentothor

P.S. and yes. im alive.

13. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    When i made this skin, it's mostly made up of shadings and the black lines that you see is a design of his armour, actually i added less highlights on this. I repeat it's mostly made up of shadings....

14. Dentothor

Dentothor

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    im not saying remove the shading. But im stating that in this state the shading is horrible. its the fact that its so heavy and makes the armor SO contrasted, and it makes it look cartoony and very messy. So there is no excuse to keep it this way because you think its supposed to be mostly shading. fix the shading and make it so that the armor is less contrasted.

15. DrPepper1

DrPepper1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Would be an epic "Armoured Faceless" unit for a custom game, or something.
    I think this could be really usefull. Good job!
    Giving it a 4/5.

16. HappyTauren

HappyTauren

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Too much black thick outlining.

17. -Grendel

-Grendel

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    okay dentothor, i'll fix the shadows and add a little highlights on this, thanks for the comments everyone. maybe I'll use a good 3 hours to fix this. And Mr CW i'll reduce the size, as you said this could be of 70%. Thamks everyone i'll improve it as soon as possible

18. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The is a huge lack of properlight source/shading and the lines are far too thick :/

19. COBfan1996

COBfan1996

Resources:
    Resources:
    can you please tell me how to use the skins as models instead of image/texture?