• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FacelessOne.blp

Change-Log

• January 28, 2010 - Initial Release
  • January 29, 2010 - Changed Shoulder Design, Added highlights to skin.
Formed from the genetic tampering upon the horrific genetic makeup of the
Faceless Ones, these monsters use pure brute force and arcane-imbued maces
to annihilate those who dare stand in their way.

FacelessOneIngame.jpg

*For those who care, this is NOT part of my collection of M.E.O.W. skins.*​

Credits go to Hawkwing. This skin was entirely designed by me - non modified areas excused, which were created by Blizzard Entertainment.

I begun this project during the Summer of 2009, I believe. I repeatedly lost interest and regained it, and today (01-28-2010) I spent a good 5 hours to finally get it done. It is around 90% freehand. Several parts were duplicated in order to make the load of work easier for me. Enjoy and credit appropriately, or I will find you and kill you. :)

If you would like a smaller version of this skin (with the dimensions of 256x256), I will gladly send it to you.

FacelessOne-Wrap.gif
FacelessOne-Unwrap.gif

Keywords:
Cyborg, Robot, Donphan, Elephant, Faceless One, Monstrosity, Abomination, Monster, Creature.
Contents

Faceless Monstrosity (Texture)

Reviews
14:46, 29th Jan 2010 CloudWolf: I take my hat off to you sir! :) This is a very good skin. It has a lot of detail, and you've really paid attention to the shading. The face is by far my favourite part of the skin, I like how you have made the grooves...