Faceless one Mindflayer

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
remade my old faceless one mastermind model.
im still having troubles uploading both portrait file and the in game model
Contents

Mindflayer (Model)

Mindflayer_portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Excellent and creative model. Wonderful use of textures.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 35
I don't even care that much about Faceless Ones (which is weird because I love Lovecraftian/Cthulhu stuff), but... Holy Criminidly, man. You have knocked it out of the park, to the surprise of absolutely no one. xD

I could go on & on, but APPARENTLY this weekend was "UPLOAD ALL THE COOL MODELS" weekend so I don't have as much time as I'd like. ; ) However, just accept my adulation for your impeccable artistry, beautiful mesh, excellent details, and that kickin' Portrait (don't normally check Portraits but I'm glad I did; so menacing...).

This is an amazing model.
But there are some things that i need to signal:

1. There is some ring that appears under the model at the end of every animation. I don't know if that was intentional or not but it seems really weird to me. (This is my personal opinion)

2. The model is too bright at night. The material layers are unshaded. It really looks distracting at night compared to regular models.

PS: I even singled this issue with one of your previous models https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/faceless-one-guardian.200820/ where the material layer for its head is unshaded which makes the head bright and the body dark at night.

I hope this helps and that you take this into consideration.

Thank you. :psmile:

Level 34
This is an amazing model.
But there are some things that i need to signal:

1. There is some ring that appears under the model at the end of every animation. I don't know if that was intentional or not but it seems really weird to me. (This is my personal opinion)

2. The model is too bright at night. The material layers are unshaded. It really looks distracting at night compared to regular models.

PS: I even singled this issue with one of your previous models https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/faceless-one-guardian.200820/ where the material layer for its head is unshaded which makes the head bright and the body dark at night.

I hope this helps and that you take this into consideration.

Thank you. :psmile:

This happens with quite a lot of his models. @-Grendel I suggest you start fixing your normals :p