Faceless One Mastermind

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
I just hate editing the Lich model. This'll be my last edit on that damn model.

EDIT: fixed and fixed

Keywords:
mastermind, mental powers, hidden, tentacle, raep
Contents

Faceless One Mastermind (Model)

Faceless One Mastermind (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: Awesome Lich edit. Excellent use of in-game textures and very fine effects. Works in-game and performs flawlessly. Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Moderation: 12:07,31st 2011
Frankster:
Awesome Lich edit.
Excellent use of in-game textures and very fine effects.
Works in-game and performs flawlessly.
Approved.

I just hate editing the Lich model. This'll be my last edit on that damn model.

EDIT: fixed and fixed
LOL!
Yeah, this looks awesome. Do you mind if I make a quick edit for an unbroken version?
As for this model, 5/5! Keep it up, Ampharos, your models are always awesome!
Hell, I'll even throw in a +rep, most of your models are worth a +rep so it's about time I gave you some.

Level 12
Wow dude, fantastic!!! It looks like it could be used as an aquatic faceless one as well!!
Speaking of which, do you think you could do that? Make an aquatic melee faceless one?

Level 23
Well you sure sounded like it. If you know this model was based on the lich and you know that lich is a floating unit, then why were you so suprised?
Besides, faceless ones floating seems far more logical then undead floating. Faceless ones have crazy brains and weird mental powers, while undead are just walking(or floating) skeletons.

Level 21
Well you sure sounded like it. If you know this model was based on the lich and you know that lich is a floating unit, then why were you so suprised?
Besides, faceless ones floating seems far more logical then undead floating. Faceless ones have crazy brains and weird mental powers, while undead are just walking(or floating) skeletons.

Lich's have a connection to the nether world, a demonic link... So your statement is false. Why I was surprised, is I'm used to seeing Faceless Ones flop like fish as they walk lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.