• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] "Expected end of line"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The casual me is once again trying to Jass, so as a little warmup I was going to make the knockback spell again and got an error I've never gotten before.

"Expected end of line"

What does this mean really? I've been looking if I've missed any ')'s but havn't found anyone missing, so what does this really mean? :)

JASS:
call SetUnitPositionLoc(udg_Ab_ChargeCaster[GetConvertedPlayerId(udg_Ab_ChargeOwner)]), PolarProjectionBJ(GetUnitLoc(udg_Ab_ChargeCaster[GetConvertedPlayerId(udg_Ab_ChargeOwner)]), DistanceBetweenPoints(GetUnitLoc(udg_Ab_ChargeCaster[GetConvertedPlayerId(udg_Ab_ChargeOwner)]), GetUnitLoc(udg_Ab_ChargeTarget[GetConvertedPlayerId(udg_Ab_ChargeOwner)])+d), AngleBetweenPoints(GetUnitLoc(udg_Ab_ChargeCaster[GetConvertedPlayerId(udg_Ab_ChargeOwner)]),GetUnitLoc(udg_Ab_ChargeTarget[GetConvertedPlayerId(udg_Ab_ChargeOwner)])))

And yes, I know local variables prolly is easier and less messy, but gonna change that later ^^

Level 9
That line is a mess o_O

call SetUnitPositionLoc(udg_Ab_ChargeCaster[GetConvertedPlayerId(udg_Ab_ChargeOwner)]), PolarProjectionBJ......

I haven't analyzed it allm but the red ) shouldn't be there from what I can tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.