• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Exercise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Never? You must a few of them on ice, even if it's a one-time thing! I feel sorry for anyone who dies without having a coke, root beer, or dr. pepper (or any drink similar in taste like mr. pib). I mean, come on, you're not going to get fat just from trying one can of a few different sodas once in your life. 120 calories, so what, you could try 30 different sodas and that would only be a single pound of fat, easy to work off. And you only need to try a few.

You already said you work out and have a good metabolism, so you need to stop treating calories like "the enemy". Calories are energy. If you have a good metabolism, exercise, AND diet, all you'll do is stop yourself from building muscle because you don't have enough calories for it (yes, building muscle does require calories).

It makes me sad, because I remember growing up some of my friends' parents were so obsessed with fitness that they made their kids work out all the time and hardly take in any calories. They already had fast metabolisms, so this just stopped them from ever building muscle. They never got past the 5-pound dumbell.

I'm sure your situation isn't as extreme as that, but I'm just saying that if you already exercise, you should go ahead and take in an appropriate amount of calories so that your body has the fuel it needs to build up.

I'm not treating calories like the enemy. I just treat bad calories like the enemy. I only eat healthy food, soda and things just taste disgusting to me. I actually pack in a decent amount of food and can bench around my body weight (I used to be anorexic as an early teenager so this is big for me, I'm 175 pounds now and 6 Foot 3)

Level 13
BMI is inaccurate, and everyone knows it. But even though you are thin, you should exercise. It's good for you, and if you sit down a lot you might get back problems when you get older.
My back started hurting when I was around 16-18 years old.

I'm not treating calories like the enemy. I just treat bad calories like the enemy. I only eat healthy food, soda and things just taste disgusting to me. I actually pack in a decent amount of food and can bench around my body weight (I used to be anorexic as an early teenager so this is big for me, I'm 175 pounds now and 6 Foot 3)

You said you've never had one. So how do you know they taste disgusting?

Because I've had carbonated drinks before such as Monster, and the carbonation tastes nasty. So by that logic I infer that soda would taste disgusting as well.

They taste nothing like a "Monster".

The stuff that tastes disgusting in a "Monster" is the extreme amount of caffeine and all the other chemicals in it for "energy". It has so much that you can taste it.

Normal sodas like coke, root beer and dr. pepper aren't like that. Judging all sodas based on what a "Monster" tastes like would be like judging all beef based on food from McDonalds or judging alcoholic beverages based on bud light.

Level 12
Well, sodas are tasty. Although I myself don't like coca-cola. But anyways, I don't think there are good and bad calories since calories are actually joules. You're probably thinking about good and bad cholesterol, or natural sugar versus refined sugar. Although, as far as studies show fat>sugar. Why? Well, when you have a lot of sugar in your blood, your body uses sugar for energy instead of fat. Also carbohydrates are easily digested, while fat isn't, and it makes you feel full longer. I've tried dropping out sugar and eating mostly protein and fat during the summer. I lost about 1kg. Now that I'm training I lost 2kg and gained muscle.

personally, I can't go a day without atleast 4L of soda, or I suffer from rather crippling headaches, it makes the day a pain. That aside, I also eat as much meat and pasta as possible, aswell as vegetables when I can. I maintain my workout over the entire day, and stagger it into small, manageable sessions, so that I can keep going day after day.

I reach my session limit, stop, and go back to whatever I was doing. If I feel that the limit I set is now too easy, I compensate for it. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with my diet, as I've tripled in size over a short period of time. This is more progress than I'd ever made any other time.

Level 14
They taste nothing like a "Monster".

The stuff that tastes disgusting in a "Monster" is the extreme amount of caffeine and all the other chemicals in it for "energy". It has so much that you can taste it.

Normal sodas like coke, root beer and dr. pepper aren't like that. Judging all sodas based on what a "Monster" tastes like would be like judging all beef based on food from McDonalds or judging alcoholic beverages based on bud light.

They just don't feel like something I'd be interested in drinking. I love Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Water, Lemonade, Pink Lemonade, Grape Juice, Mango Juice, Hawaiian Orange Juice and many others. I don't really want to drink soda, at all.

Level 9

Ok so as i seen much ppl have problems with building their body,so ill make this as a tutorial for all.

Time you spent on PC,or generaly spending the whole day siting on a chair next to your PC or just laying on a bed,every day can make your body lose its form,a form like strengh,thus excersises will be more dificult as ypu eat and dont practise.
Most people just give up on the start,i do excersises,everyday,but most of the time people need a very good freaking reason to push and push themselves.
The first thing you need is a very healthy eating so i will tell you what you should eat and what you shouldnt

SHOULD:
Make eggs,fish,fruits like lemon,apple...and so on
So people may recommend you using proteins,i recommend you NOT to why?Proteins could be harmful to some sensitive people,and you really need to push yourself to the maxif you want to make progress,instead of that listen to a small list of recepies i recommend you:
Take a glass,and 3 eggs,break the eggs(3) and put them in the glass(ofc throw away the shell)mix the eggs until you see the its nicely mixed,now some ppl like it with suggar and some not so if you want put some and drink it,then start with some simple excersises,ill put links at the end to see what starters should do.
Take a milk put it in a long glass,add 2 bananas to it(remove the cover of the banana and slice it into lesser ones)add some suggar(dont over do it) and take a mixer and mix it about 2 mins.And then drink it whole!
These recipies will add a bonus to your longetivity in your work out time.
WHAT YOU SHOUDN'T eat at all(or generaly consume)
People always say they are too lazy to get rid of things that are unhealthy,becouse they are lazy and they want to but that lazyness brakes their will like a twig.
The redlist:
Chokolade(ignore this type of food in any way!)
Sodas like coca-cola,pepsi,becouse they manage fatness.
Smoking(This..this is a work out killer)
Coffe!
I trust you know what is healty and what not.

People often ask those who train,work out,why do you push yourself?why do you consesly create pain to yourself?It doest pay off right?Your going to kill yourself..etc
Well pushing yourself means to other people that you take care of your body,and that you care that other people care.Pain..hah..pain is a definition of working out,becouse if there was not pain in working out everyone would be built,Does it pay off?Well chicks get turned on mistles dudes,they fucking love it,and they also love Male's worked out ass(no im not joking),Look people should really start discovering themselves,what do they want,AND ALL OF YOU ASK YOURSELVES WHY SHOUDN'T TRY!YOUR SCARED YOU WILL FAIL?!you will eventually fail,but you shoudnt understand that as defeat and retreat.NO,PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMITS OF YOUR STRENGH,if you are going on training,like kick-boks,karate,and such.Well they are not realistic,you will hit air and you will hardly learn something in 1 year,i hardly recommend to you BOKS,yes boks becouse that is realistic and besides you will become a fucking hot killing machine,bitches will love you,your friends admire you and your enemies hate you!THINK DUDE THINK!
Ok check this site out and find out more http://www.pansport.rs/
[/url]These forums are in serbian so you will need a translator,also i apologise for my grammar,i hope you understood what i wanted to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
They look blurry on mine. It seems they have a life of their own, they're trying to talk to me.

Roland

R

Roland

I think he posted all that colorful text to annoy our eyes to the point that we would go work out instead XD

That's a annoying thing, But the Good thing is, I can't see bright colors since the Medicine that my aunt bought me :3 I didn't take any medicine at all for my Color blindness :3 All, I can see is a Black and white world.

Level 22
I think he posted all that colorful text to annoy our eyes to the point that we would go work out instead XD
Say whut? I thought it was teaching me magic, the text was like whispering to me: Move your fat ass, move your fat ass, move your damn fat ass...

That's a annoying thing, But the Good thing is, I can't see bright colors since the Medicine that my aunt bought me :3 I didn't take any medicine at all for my Color blindness :3 All, I can see is a Black and white world.

Yeah, but it's more annoying when someone trash talks you on your VM.

Status
Not open for further replies.