• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evil Rabbit Tag v2.2.4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A combination of survival and a popular map Vampirism, Evil Rabbit Tag takes tags to a whole new level. The rabbits of a farm in the middle of nowhere have mysteriously turned into Evil Rabbits! With super-rabbit powers, they hunger for human flesh! A farmer has radioed out for help, but the helicopter is ETA 30 minutes. The farmers must survive for 30 minutes until the chopper arrives.

Aim for high ground, hide in the trees. Acquire food to replenish your hunger, or die from starvation. Use Resource Storage's to increase your income, upgrade your arrow towers to fend off from the rabbits, and build mini-farms to barricade your base. Not only that, the upgrade center and the farm barracks allows you to upgrade your forces and build an army against the evil.

The rabbit's mission is simple. Destroy all humans. Use your abundance of powers including Rabbit Spawns, Rabbit Walk and more to obliterate the farmers and leave the chopper with no mission. Buy items, getting income from destroying farmer's buildings, to boost your power!

Made by Jonoc33. Cannot be edited without my permission! Reach me at [email protected] (MSN) or jonocl33 (xfire). I am also known as 1_weponman_1 on USWest. You can contact me there.

I haven't been working on the map much, but i'm back releasing new updates and ironing out bugs. Please comment if you find bugs!

Suggested players: 3v1, 6v2, 9v3
More players, more FUN!

Changes:
v2.2.1
- Bug fixes from v2.2
- Quests added! If you are struggling playing the game, open up quests and take a look at the tips.

v2.2.2
- LOTS of critical game bug fixes.

v2.2.3
- Added some variation in ground textures.

v2.2.4
- Farmer's health increased slightly.
- Rabbit's speed increased slightly, including rabbit spawns.

Hope you enjoy!

Keywords:
evil, rabbit, tag, tree, vampirism, jono, jonoc33, evil, resource, storage, mini, farm, farmer, forces, upgrade, high, destroy, superrabbit, building,
Contents

Evil Rabbit Tag v2.2.4 (Map)

Reviews
17:41, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Poor terrain, a couple of missing hotkeys, however the biggest problem is the huge imbalance, Rejected.

M

17:41, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Poor terrain, a couple of missing hotkeys, however the biggest problem is the huge imbalance, Rejected.