• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evil....... EVIL!! Not-so-happy 6/6/06 day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
As Vexorian said:
Actually anybody that is afraid of this date is retarded, not religious. The only place were the 666 is named is in some part of the revelations that it is far from talking about dates.

Acording to the bible 666 is the number that wise people should use to recognize the beast it has nothing to do with a date.
Oh and no I'm not going to see The Omen, though I'd love too, I don't see movies on opening day, I wait for the crowd(SP?) to cool down.

anyways, anyone have a school shooting day?

I did! SOme gang members brought a gun to lunch (or where they brass knuckles?) and there was a fight, though the weapon wasn't used...

Wait a sec-That was my horrific nightmares last tuesday where I was hanging out with the talking banjo named pat, and a ape named yoko! Oooh...don't remind me of the horrors...it all started with one chug of laundry detergent...

Level 4
It's already 6/7/06 in our timezone, so we're safe. Yay! :p Besides, I heard in the news that some priests may have translated it wrongly, and said it may have meant 616 instead of 6*6. Also, it seemed nothing REALLY bad happened when it was 6/6/06 on our timezone. (it's like Y2K all over again, well, for the Americans)

Level 9
Was the comming of the new Omen movie the same date all over the world?
666.jpg

Make fear your friend for the Antichrist lives on...

Now to find what the bloody priest keeps saying...

All i remember from the old omen is "Man against his brother untill man exists no more"...

GOT IT...

When the Jews return to Zion,
And a comet rips the sky,
And the Holy Roman Empire rises,
Then You and I must die. / From the eternal sea he rises,
Creating armies on either Shore,
Turning man against his brother,
'Til man exists no more.

And something else that is sown at the end of the old omen movie...

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666. " Book of Revelation Chapter 13 Verse 18 "

And last but not least...

SATIN RAPED A F**KING JACEL (i think thats how you spell it)

Level 9
btw it not actually the 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th year... its really 6th day of the 6th month of the 6th hour (DONT ASK IF ITS AM OR PM I DONT REMEMBER!) so that day really happens each year :evil:

Level 9
My religion is NOT Christian...
/sarcasmon
Its Racisim....
/sarcasmoff

anyway.. you people take this way to seiriously...

and i no longer respect vex... calling a person another name for a human being who is mentaly or physicaly hadicapped as an insult....

Level 9
you people take this way to seiriously...
Says who im just having fun xD.

btw what do you mean by...
and i no longer respect vex... calling a person another name for a human being who is mentaly or physicaly hadicapped as an insult....

Who did he insult and where?!?!

Level 5
man on 666 day was fucked up for me, i had to get a shot in the butt, my great grandma died, i lost 6 games in a row to my little brother in chess(and i ALWAYS beat him)
i got a damn D- in last day of summer school, and my freind is now a disabled person from saying satan sucks.
It JUST fucking happend HE FELL RIGHT AFTER HE SAYED SATON SUCKED.

OMFG I HAvE HORIBLE LUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCk F*CK F*CK I HATE THAT DAY SOOOOO MUCH AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

well i was cursed anyone else?

Level 5
man on 666 day was fucked up for me, i had to get a shot in the butt, my great grandma died, i lost 6 games in a row to my little brother in chess(and i ALWAYS beat him)
i got a damn D- in last day of summer school, and my freind is now a disabled person from saying satan sucks.
It JUST fucking happend HE FELL RIGHT AFTER HE SAYED SATON SUCKED.

OMFG I HAvE HORIBLE LUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCk F*CK F*CK I HATE THAT DAY SOOOOO MUCH AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

well i was cursed anyone else? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Huuh, the day of Lucifer, because it was his door number. That depends. Satanists believe Satan to be the true creator and the good side, and Christ the evil side.

So meh. That thing of "recognizes the beast" makes sence though. And anyway, "666" is an unique day, there won't be another one, except 3006, but we will be far from dead when that happens.

Level 9
Rui, with the story of the omen, it is said to be 6 o'clock(cant remember if PM or AM) on the 6th day of the 6th month so then it would happen each year lol.

Level 5
I went to church on 666 day and this stuipid preist said *We are all dooooomed today, Satan and his army are going to bring chaos to this world, so everone pack and run* BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT how gay i only had those bad lucks from my other messige but there was no chaos, well there was chaos going around in runescape, but hehehehe i was 1 of the killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.