• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EVERYBODY HAVE TO SEE IT! DAMN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
dotacompy2.jpg

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS?!
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?
DAMN THIS SUXÄS

Level 40
time to die, DotA!

i do hope that what eusira says happens, because i dont really like how they are giving away money to n00bs who have no life outside of the computer, and smash something everytime their hero dies ( my brother is a dota addict )

we need a Dota Players Anonymous thing here xD

Level 16
Same with my brother. IN any event, Guinsoo will screw up and add something legally impossible. Most editors don't read the Terms of Service, but they don't violate them either. The megalomaniac will run into something if the map gets too big. Most editors make great but small-pictured minds, and DotA will be like Conquer Online in the MMORPG world. Fast, free, absolutely watered down.

Level 7
btw ... kenneth tan did that loading screen dota uses
And he did it especially for dota

Kenneth Tan is one or the main artist of Blizzard so i wouldnt worry about legal issues concerning the artwork

Where is the problem with that tournament ? Nice idea and nice that a custom made game could get that far.
Somewhat cool and i think blizzard and valve are the only developers which support mods that good

My 50 cents

cheers , dude

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
DOTA is fun if it was played like a normal map.
But there are too many [cencored] people playing it 24/7/12. As already seen some custom game lists are ONLY filled with DOTA. THAT MAKES IT SUCK!

And also WTF is so special about dota next to the man days spent playing it?

The spells are easily made and not that complecated.

The main reason everyone hates it is that it is hosted way too much and gets dull after 25 plays!

Blizard should limate a spasific map to 100 hosts per day to encourage choice. That would stop the problem.

Level 5
Protected or not, doesn't matter. DotA was made possible to play online with optimizer and other software. Without them, noone will able to play it online. Blizzard allowed it, they even put DotA on their spotlight list.

Why are you guy so against DotA? Because you guys so jealous? If you want topple DotA, make a damn good map or write some map review to attract people away from hosting DotA.

Level 2
Do you have any idea what I was talking about? I find DotA fun. . . I was pointing out that our lawful original poster protected his map.

Level 5
Calming down... calming down...
Ok I maybe overreacting but I mean I dont like to see the same thing one and over again its just that , that makes me mad I would like a solution for this like... a Dota server :!: it would be nice and if u host a Dota game on any server that is not this "Dota" server then u are banned from Bnet for a day :!: it would be a nice solution :roll: also im not jealous I dont even care about Dota its just that I bet there are better maps there that dont have the opportunity to show off because of Dota (Fills the whole gaming list of custom games) :shock:

Level 4
haloboycs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:28 pm Post subject:
Protected or not, doesn't matter. DotA was made possible to play online with optimizer and other software. Without them, noone will able to play it online. Blizzard allowed it, they even put DotA on their spotlight list.

Why are you guy so against DotA? Because you guys so jealous? If you want topple DotA, make a damn good map or write some map review to attract people away from hosting DotA.

1. why would I be jelous ? i just think the map is C**p
2. since 6.33 version dota is more unbalanced than ever ... I mean ...come on u used to win games like 3v5 and so on...but now... 1 vs 5 is simple :/

i made just 10 replays in 2 weeks ... and i play dota 1/day.

other people should not play dota that much ...people start playing warcraft just cause of dota, pirate servers are appearing everywhere so even the guys who just crack warcraft can play dota :/ (thats stupid).

i have meet lots of people who cant play a footy...or just build a normal melee base...either than play dota :/... i showed on of these persons ago a ORPG with a save/load...and he said : "woooow !!! u can actualy save ur char ?"...imagine my expresion in that moment o_O.

nvm... case closed... just to normal people who can understand...dont overdue dota... or just any games...they are just for FUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.